Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid (1429 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: Ban Export Of Maize To Avoid Scarcity, Dangote Tells FG / Nlu Is Not A Scam Is Legit Review It Now....is A Genuine / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid by ADEWALE7777: 8:48am On May 24, 2021
Guys, Land Scam is real. We have first-hand experience of people who had been scammed. People whose genuine desires are to contribute to Nigeria's growing agricultural sector. These people wanted better things for their country. Sadly, they were scammed.

But then again, majority of these people are based in abroad. At a time when they needed a reliable and trustworthy hand, they were lured and persuaded by false hope and abstract property: land.

While this cuts across several properties across the Nigerian real estate industry, I am more particularly interested in agricultural farmland. That's my forte. Our niche, and the one I have studied for the past 6-7 years. This is a summary, an updated list of some of the things to do not to get scammed of your hard-earned money.

1. Background Check

This is particularly important. Where is the location of the farm. What are the lingering issues there? Are there any farmland (bought by outsiders around the place). Carrying out a background check does 50% of the business. Be smart.

2. Avoid Paying For a Land You haven't checked
This might sound silly but it does happen. I have seen people who wanted to send me money for land they barely know. I mean, that's trust but what if it wasn't someone who could be trusted. Inspection is an important component of striking a deal involving agricultural land. Inspect first and every other thing follows

3. The Reputation of the Agent
This is important as most farmland is advertised by agents in this part of the world. However, some people have seen this as a window to carry out their Dubious acts. It's difficult for a registered busines/agent to scam or dupe their clients. How friendly are your clients? Are they ready to offer after-purchase service? Are they the ones who are genuinely interested in your success? Find out

4. Cheap Lands are not fraud

I have seen many people calling me a scammer just because of the price of our land. It beats my imagination. Did these people think prices determine the authenticity or otherwise of a farmland? Yes, we know you have been scammed in Lagos or Abuja but that doesn't necessitate increasing the prices of our farmland just because of this. There are many lands that are moderately priced and which are genuine.

In summary, buying land from trusted and reliable agents is increasingly becoming difficult. At cheapland Agripreneur, we are interested in your success as our clients. We do the unusual to make your investment work; from carrying out due diligence before selling the land to providing relevant details/documents to verify the authenticity of the land. We are a registered business under CAC and have successfully transacted with a number of Nairalanders, both home and abroad.

We exist to serve you. We have farmland that meets your demands; 50 acres for small-scale farming to as much as 10,000 acres for large scale and corporation farming. We also lease and rent farmland

Contact us today to buy your dream farmland at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid by ADEWALE7777: 3:56am On May 25, 2021
For Urgent SALE

15 acres of land for sale along Ibadan iseyin Road

Location: kilometer 20 directly to the main road Alapata village iseyin LG Oyo state, iseyin

Document: survey plan (Red copy) deed of agreement and family receipt

Fact: very fertile land tractorable and face the main Road directly

Price: 160k per acre

Call/WhatsApp 09060394888
Re: Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid by ADEWALE7777: 9:18am On May 25, 2021
Land scam is real. Buy with peace of mind
Re: Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid by ADEWALE7777: 11:10am On May 25, 2021
Good day everyone
Re: Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid by Curious345: 12:13pm On May 25, 2021
ADEWALE7777:
Land scam is real. Buy with peace of mind
have you neutralized all the Fulani TERRORISTs along that area? Why marketing a farm for people to come and die
Re: Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid by Timmi: 1:34pm On May 25, 2021
Curious345:
have you neutralized all the Fulani TERRORISTs along that area? Why marketing a farm for people to come and die

Speak for yourself that you will die!!!!!
Always be positive
Re: Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid by ADEWALE7777: 8:52am On May 26, 2021
Curious345:
There are no Fulani TERRORISTS in Iseyin. Please do your findings very well sir. We have people who are currently farming on the land they bought from us
Re: Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid by ADEWALE7777: 8:53am On May 26, 2021
Timmi:

Speak for yourself that you will die!!!!!
Always be positive
May we all be successful sir. Thank you
Re: Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid by ADEWALE7777: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2021
Pictures attached. Videos available too

Re: Farmland Scam Is Real. Top Mistakes To Avoid by ADEWALE7777: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Contact us now

(1) (Reply)

Locally Fabricatd Rice Thresher And Winnower / From Simple Bamboo / Palm Kernel Nut Supply- Pay On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.