Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Say What You Want! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Say What You Want! (277 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say What You Want! by Teymini(f): 9:51am On May 24, 2021
Always say what you want and meant it. The universe does obey. Proclaim the future you desire and everyone and everything around would respond in time.
I'm an international brand with phenomenonal impact. I'm a force to reckon with in the event and interior design industry with a phenomenonal impact . I'm blessed and continually be a source of blessing to lives!

What sayest thou?

From your Favourite Event Planner�
Have a fruitful week�
Don't forget to contact us for your event needs @ 08032577415.

(1) (Reply)

Effective Communication And Presentation Skills Course / Theory Of Change In Agricultural Project Monitoring And Evaluation / Birthday Of A Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.