Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Today's Devotional- Monday 24th May 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotional- Monday 24th May 2021 (218 Views)

Today's Devotional - Monday 26th July 2021 / Monday 24th December, 2018 Daily Devotional / Joyce Meyer’s Daily Devotional For 24th May, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional- Monday 24th May 2021 by Thedevotinals: 10:21am On May 24, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: MONEY IS AN ILLUSION
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 12:15

'And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: LET PEACE BE YOUR UMPIRE
BIBLE TEXT: Colossians 3:15 (AMPC)

'And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts.'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: GOD’S LOVE FOR YOU IS PERSONAL, DETAILED, AND IN-DEPTH
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Peter 5:6–7

'Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: WONDERS OF DIVINE VICTORY
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 20:7

'Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.'

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: FELLOWSHIP OR SOCIAL GATHERING?
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 11:18

'For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.'

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF TECHNOLOGY
BIBLE TEXT: Ps. 101:3

“I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes, I hate the work of them that turn aside, it shall not cleave to me”.

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: SURE TO WIN IN HIM
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 2:11-13

'Wherefore remember, that…at that time ye were without Christ…having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.'

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: COUNT YOUR BLESSING
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 27:5,6 (TLB)

'. . . when troubles come . . . sing his praises with much joy.'

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: GOT PLANS?
BIBLE TEXT:Proverbs 16:9

'In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: SYMPTOMS OF A HARD HEART
BIBLE TEXT: MARK 8:17

'And when Jesus knew it, he saith unto them, Why reason ye, because ye have no bread? perceive ye not yet, neither understand? have ye your heart yet hardened?’'

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: FAVOUR IS A SHIELD!
BIBLE TEXT: PSALM 5, GENESIS 13

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: OBSERVE THE SABBATH DAY
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 5:12-15

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: THE FORCE OF MINDSET
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 23:7

'For As He Thinketh in His Heart, so Is He: Eat and Drink, Saith He to Thee; but His Heart Is Not with Thee.'

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: NEVER LOSE HOPE
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 4:18 KJV

'Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, so shall thy seed be'

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: INTEGRITY VS. POPULARITY
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 9:26 (NIV)

'Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.'

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: EVERLASTING LIFE
BIBLE TEXT: John 3:16

'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.'

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: ACTIVATING SPIRITUAL GIFTS
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 12:31

'But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.'

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

[urlhttps://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/teevo-for-24th-may-2021-get-faith-trained/=]TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.[/url]

TOPIC: GET FAITH-TRAINED
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Timothy 6:12 NIV

'Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good Confession in the presence of many witnesses.'

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 24TH MAY 2021.

TOPIC: OBSTACLES TO FORGIVING OURSELVES
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 51:1-12

READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

When That Challenge Will End. / Prophet TB Joshua Soars To The Stars / Download Daily Devotional Of All Church ,at Dailyreview.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.