|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,714,300 members, 6,413,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 July 2021 at 02:30 AM
|Energy Saving Tips Of Using Water Pump by hhm1020: 10:47am On May 24|
Energy saving tips of using water pump
1. Shorten the line.
2. It's not the type of "antiaircraft gun" outlet. Because the outlet pipe increases the energy consumption. At the same time, the pool had a pump.
3. Increase the diameter of outlet pipe as much as possible.
4. Remove the pipe blockage in time. Foreign matter left in the inlet, the impeller in the shell or split flow will be taken to save water.
5. As far as possible direct drive coupling, due to direct drive belt transmission efficiency coupling rate.
6. The filter can be removed on the premise of ensuring clean water.
7. Is carefully reviewed to prevent pump seals from entering the pump. If you pump the air, the water will be greatly reduced.
8. Can be used for no engine or electric motor, gasoline engine, conditional three-phase asynchronous motor, no single-phase asynchronous motor.
Rotary vane vacuum pump in IGBT module manufacturing process
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26