Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. (2155 Views)

can i extend Uk short term visitor visa without leaving England? / How Do I Get A Shenge Visa Without Any Document To Show / Process Of Applying For Sweden Student Visa Without Admission Letter Except Admi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by Solomyn(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2011
application / processing of usa visa is made easy. student,business and tourism visa. contact 08023967593 for enquiries
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by justwise(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2011
Solomyn:

application / processing of usa visa is made easy. student,business and tourism visa. contact 08023967593 for enquiries

You use this ID for visa runs and use moudwal for Auto runs?
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by Dare14: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2011
@ justwise

gud job

@ OP

get a life
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by Yorubah(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2011
@Justwise you too sabi ooo gr8 job, @Post stupid of you why u still dey 9ja ? werreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by Solomyn(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2011
@yorubah, i knw you dnt want to get a life of ur own. bt dnt say things u dnt knw about.
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by Solomyn(m): 7:36am On May 01, 2011
@justwise my post is not for everyone. only those interested. to be convince we meet up and u ask ur questions.
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by justwise(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2011
Solomyn:

@justwise my post is not for everyone. only those interested. to be convince we meet up and u ask your questions.

Yes, its 4 pple who are ready to lose their money
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by sushiluv(f): 10:44am On May 01, 2011
HI DEARS,
@ Solomyn please if u would listen to me,have know justwise since 2009 d guy has (no future ambition)&i'm thinking d guy is possessed kind of because he finds it hard to b positive,@justwise long time right?well even though i now work 4 a telecom company(name withheld)&out of lagos i stil issue tickets wit d same website u so condemed and chopping money in 2places all glory to God and sorry 4 u,@yorubah i'm not say wat solomyn is typin is correct or not but if u hav no idea abt something no one is forcing u to write on his post get a life and learn to b an optimistic person &God will bless u not just sitting down all day using a system to condem other peoples work like justwise which if he's a christian he wil know he's far from wise,and just watever wat do u do 4 a living if u dont mind me askin in a polite way
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by justwise(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2011
sushiluv:

HI DEARS,
@ Solomyn please if u would listen to me,have know justwise since 2009 d guy has (no future ambition)&i'm thinking d guy is possessed kind of because he finds it hard to b positive,@justwise long time right?well even though i now work 4 a telecom company(name withheld)&out of lagos i stil issue tickets wit d same website u so condemed and chopping money in 2places all glory to God and sorry 4 u,@yorubah i'm not say wat solomyn is typin is correct or not but if u hav no idea abt something no one is forcing u to write on his post get a life and learn to b an optimistic person &God will bless u not just sitting down all day using a system to condem other peoples work like justwise which if he's a christian he wil know he's far from wise,and just watever wat do u do 4 a living if u dont mind me askin in a polite way

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=332163.msg4658316#msg4658316
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by Solomyn(m): 1:32pm On May 03, 2011
@justwise nothing is wrong with. that is just how far u can imagine things urslf. just keep doing what u knw best
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by tigerpaws(f): 2:11pm On May 03, 2011
sushiluv:

HI DEARS,
@ Solomyn please if u would listen to me,have know justwise since 2009 d guy has (no future ambition)&i'm thinking d guy is possessed kind of because he finds it hard to b positive,@justwise long time right?well even though i now [size=16pt]work 4 a telecom company[/size](name withheld)&out of lagos i stil issue tickets wit d same website u so condemed and c[b]hopping money[/b] in 2places[size=15pt] all glory to God[/size] and sorry 4 u,@yorubah i'm not say wat solomyn is typin is correct or not but if u hav no idea abt something no one is forcing u to write on his post get a life and learn to b an optimistic person &God will bless u not just sitting down all day using a system to condem other peoples work like justwise which if he's a [b]christian [/b]he wil know he's far from wise,and just watever wat do u do 4 a living if u dont mind me askin in a polite way

[size=16pt]Who cares[/size] If you work in a Telecommunication Company?    undecided  **rolls eyes***

Must you carry out fraud under disguise of religion? all glory to God, God will bless u, Christian etc   undecided

The calibre of Employees recruited by the so-called firm is Questionable (You aint got a f**king job except SCAMMING!) Even a coward could see that
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by adebayo111: 2:35am On May 11, 2011
@ Justwise, I love the way you scrutinized and quiz all the scam-mer on the travel forum of Nairaland. Does this implies that there is no genuine travel agent on Nairaland?
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by oyewolejos(m): 6:43am On May 11, 2011
adebayo111:

@ Justwise, I love the way you scrutinized and quiz all the scam-mer on the travel forum of Nairaland. Does this implies that there is no genuine travel agent on Nairaland?

If people can't do shiit themselves then i don't know why they wanna do it. This is 2011 the internet is there for anybody to use and is full of informations u need so why get a third party that gonna put u into trouble.
Some dullards that keep patronizing all these scammers are the bane of the problem here. Demand bring supply.
If u can't do shiit without a Travel Agent then go suck a Diick and lick a pu$$ie. That u can do
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by justwise(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2011
oyewolejos:

If people can't do shiit themselves then i don't know why they wanna do it. This is 2011 the internet is there for anybody to use and is full of informations u need so why get a third party that gonna put u into trouble.
Some dullards that keep patronizing all these scammers are the bane of the problem here. Demand bring supply.
If u can't do shiit without a Travel Agent then go suck a Diick and lick a pu$$ie. That u can do

True.
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by justwise(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2011
adebayo111:

I haven't seen any of them that is 100% genuine, some who are offering a genuine business allow greedness to cloud their sense of justice.
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by deji2big: 3:02pm On May 11, 2011
i know an in the an officer america embassy contact amokundeji@yahoo.com
Re: Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. by justwise(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2011
deji2big:

i know an in the an officer america embassy contact amokundeji@yahoo.com

You poor thief. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=664934.msg8299177#msg8299177

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Dominica Republic / Uk Visas Survey: Time To Air Your Opinion About British Embassy In Nigeria / Please Is It Possible For NDLEA To Hold A Package That Is Not Related To Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.