Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Bbnaija’s Dorathy Bachor Buys Her Sister, Cynthia A Car As Birthday Gift - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bbnaija’s Dorathy Bachor Buys Her Sister, Cynthia A Car As Birthday Gift (240 Views)

Mad Man Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo (photos) / Funniest Memes Of 2018 Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet / Funniest Memes Of Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Dorathy Bachor Buys Her Sister, Cynthia A Car As Birthday Gift by gistongist: 12:44pm On May 24, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Dorathy Bachor has gifted her sister Cynthia a car as birthday gift.

The reality show star shared a video of the car gift to her sister who turned a year older today May 24, on her Snapchat account.

Dorathy who also wrote a heartfelt birthday message to her sister, described her as her “doppelganger” and further listed all she taught her.

You taught me to always try other options when one thing doesn’t work out for me, you always stood by every crazy decision I made,You literally put your life and career on hold just to push mine.

We’d always assure each other that things will get better and I couldn’t have asked for a better sister

I love you to the ends of the earth and I’m sure papa is proud of how far we’ve grown together. Happy birthday my doppelgänger

source:https://gistongist.com/bbnaijas-dorathy-bachor-buys-her-sister-cynthia-a-car-as-birthday-gift/

Re: Bbnaija’s Dorathy Bachor Buys Her Sister, Cynthia A Car As Birthday Gift by PlayMaker14: 12:47pm On May 24, 2021
A breasted blessed family.
Re: Bbnaija’s Dorathy Bachor Buys Her Sister, Cynthia A Car As Birthday Gift by slowice(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2021
They are bressed grin

(1) (Reply)

Ordinary President: How To Avoid Getting Slap / Buhari Appoints New Chief Of Army Staff, Major-general Yahaya / Actress Biiodun Okeowo Finally Opens Up To Snatching Dino Melaye From Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.