Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test (9277 Views)

Nestle Technical Training Program Applicant. / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by Cadek: 10:50pm On May 25, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:
Good luck.

Thank you.
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by Cadek: 10:52pm On May 25, 2021
sharone21:

This has been a long time program of NESTLE as a form of Corporate Social Responsibility and I thought they might have scrapped it.
You can Google to learn more about it. Goodluck.

Nestle still runs the program, but in conjunction with ITF-NECA. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by Cadek: 10:54pm On May 25, 2021
JAMANZE:
What position did you apply for. Most importantly read basics of automation and pneumatics. If you can say anything about these two topics you scale any technical interview

It an internship program.
Okay, I'll go through those topics.
Thank you
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by excell0001: 3:20am On May 26, 2021
I was also invited, from oh to abaji
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by FreedomArmy: 5:58am On May 26, 2021
Cadek:

Okay, thanks for the heads up.
And av u written the exam before?
yes and i passed
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by lekside44(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2021
Nestle training program is a technical training program by Nestle food for young Nigerians to have technical education. The program has been on for almost three decades now. I am a former trainee of the institution and among the fifth set of the trainee.
The program used to be four years training program, two years in the training school and two years in the factory. However, many students hardly wait to complete the training, thus the management decided to reduced it to two years with OND background.
For the exam, just read up your basic engineering sciences and mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by Holycity(f): 7:28am On May 26, 2021
jeyem:
I need someone to teach me programming. Its online class! Salary 45k per month. Class will be 6hrs a week. Data will also be provided. Intrested person should email me his or her number. Jeyemjon@yahoo.com. thank you

If you are interested in Java...
I am here
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by jarell: 6:38pm On May 26, 2021
What about if you apply with bsc, will you be accepted for training?
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by Cadek: 7:42am On May 27, 2021
excell0001:
I was also invited, from oh to abaji

Woah!!!,
Am happy to see a fellow invitee.
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by Cadek: 7:44am On May 27, 2021
lekside44:
Nestle training program is a technical training program by Nestle food for young Nigerians to have technical education. The program has been on for almost three decades now. I am a former trainee of the institution and among the fifth set of the trainee.
The program used to be four years training program, two years in the training school and two years in the factory. However, many students hardly wait to complete the training, thus the management decided to reduced it to two years with OND background.

Am so so so happy to hear this, thanks for taking your time to enlighten me and others who might be interested now or later.
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by jarell: 6:39pm On May 27, 2021
lekside44:

Boss
I applied with bsc and they sent me text...
Should I still go??
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by jarell: 6:43pm On May 27, 2021
lekside44:

Boss
Should I still go??.
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by Cadek: 3:14pm On May 28, 2021
jarell:

Boss
Should I still go??.

You can go for the aptitude test, since u were sent the text.
Beside from where are you taking off?
Maybe I can tag along.
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by jarell: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cadek:

Maybe I can tag along.

How was the test?
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by belovez(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
jeyem:
I need someone to teach me programming. Its online class! Salary 45k per month. Class will be 6hrs a week. Data will also be provided. Intrested person should email me his or her number. Jeyemjon@yahoo.com. thank you

If you are interested I can take you on Data Science till you become a Scientist.

Excel - Advanced Excel
Mysql
Power bi and Tableau - for visualization
Python - all the libraries like numpy, pandas, and python visualization like Maplotlib, plotly etc.

If you are interested in Machine Learning also I can also take you and all materials both videos and explanation to make it easier and effective will be given to you.

If you are interested in the above DM.
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by Zarkay(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2023
bro please can you explain thingd they asked for thr interview
Cadek:

Maybe I can tag along.
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by Cadek: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zarkay:
bro please can you explain thingd they asked for thr interview

I didn't later get to go to the interview.
Re: Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test by Zarkay(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
I didn't later get to go to the interview.[/quote]thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Tips To Boost Your Chances Of Getting A Job / Beware Of Job Scammers / Nsitf Recruiting Massively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.