Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

N-EXIT Training Information - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-EXIT Training Information (18498 Views)

N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This / N-exit/n-power: Ministry Concludes Plans, Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / N-EXIT: How To Resolve "Not A Valid Email Of A Beneficiary" Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Inkopere: 6:11pm On May 24, 2021
israelmao:
Fake news.Check Npower Twitter handle to authentic news about that.

It's not a news, saw it in my email, and not just me, many people too, and I missed today's training hence I asked those questions
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by akeentech(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2021
Dem don suffer graduates
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Inkopere: 6:13pm On May 24, 2021
post=102023752:
Wishing all the applicants the very best.

Let us help with some vital info as seen online.

Npower test, is more of secondary requirements, to getting finally selected. There are primary requirements, which with your 100% score, you are as good as dumped if these requirements are not met, and these requirements are very necessary to scaling through the final stage, known as physical verification.

If you have successfully submitted your NASIMS test, prepare the following:

(1) Documents:  All documents included during application must be brought for sighting and physical verification.

The most required documents are:

Education certificates.Birth certificate/Age declaration.Your nasim ID may be required

(2) State of residence: during registration, you were meant to select a state of residence. Npower frowns at relocation complaints during physical verification. You must go back to the selected state of residence to get verified if you have relocated from that state.

(3) Don’t wait for a congratulatory massage before getting prepared: in so far you have written your test successfully, after updating your records, there are good chances you will get selected irrespective of your poor/high scores. Many applicants were unable to write the test, and the closing date is almost near.

For batch B, physical verification took place less than a week after the massage was sent. This is the reason you must be very prepared.

Again, all the very best y'all!
God bless Nigeria

I asked about batch A and B, an email was sent to most people
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Skillsnigeria: 6:16pm On May 24, 2021
hmmm
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by israelmao(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2021
Inkopere:

It's not a news, saw it in my email, and not just me, many people too, and I missed today's training hence I asked those questions
For confirmation of any information check Npowerng Twitter handle in order to be on safer side.
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by SocialJustice: 6:23pm On May 24, 2021
nathan77:

Who is this Margot?
Maggot not Margot. tongue

Clear road make new people enter. You guys are obstructing the little progress government has for jobless youth.
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 24, 2021
blinking001:
The President is indeed a good man. See how he's made Npower accessible to all. You're just a click away from being a beneficiary.

SINGING
Nigeria the go higher higher
Buhari the carry am higher higher
Everything the go higher higher
With Muhammed Buhari
Higher higher

Can you see your life? Why are you behaving like a wasted Nigerian?
Does it mean you don't have better things for your life?
This country remain in a state of decadence because of people like you.
You are busy praising mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: N-EXIT Training Information by jamesbridget13(f): 7:17pm On May 24, 2021
What's d title of d mail?
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Ghast12: 7:42pm On May 24, 2021
Oh
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:55pm On May 24, 2021
Another strategy to delay them....

More updates on this topic can be found on https://valentine202.net/
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by yetunsbay(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2021
SocialJustice:
Maggot not Margot. tongue

Clear road make new people enter. You guys are obstructing the little progress government has for jobless youth.
you can't understand just face front
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 24, 2021
feldido:
Just checked my wife's email and saw the mail... It's true.

Batch B

Pls which state are you?
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 24, 2021
Inkopere:

Which state pls?
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 24, 2021
Inkopere:
Dear nairalanders,

I just opened my E-mail and saw that I am supposed to attend a virtual training today, now my questions are:

1. What will happen if u don't participate in the virtual training

2. Is it compulsory?

3. What of people that doesn't have Android phone, because my n-power line dey inside kpako phone.

4. Can we miss some days and attend some days?

5. What next after the training

The E-mail is below

Are you from Bayelsa?
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Rodinat: 9:30pm On May 24, 2021
Abeg,they want you to increase their view.
Face your front,na exit package we they expect.
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by samwillyco1(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2021
post=102023752:
Wishing all the applicants the very best.

Let us help with some vital info as seen online.

Npower test, is more of secondary requirements, to getting finally selected. There are primary requirements, which with your 100% score, you are as good as dumped if these requirements are not met, and these requirements are very necessary to scaling through the final stage, known as physical verification.

If you have successfully submitted your NASIMS test, prepare the following:

(1) Documents:  All documents included during application must be brought for sighting and physical verification.

The most required documents are:

Education certificates.Birth certificate/Age declaration.Your nasim ID may be required

(2) State of residence: during registration, you were meant to select a state of residence. Npower frowns at relocation complaints during physical verification. You must go back to the selected state of residence to get verified if you have relocated from that state.

(3) Don’t wait for a congratulatory massage before getting prepared: in so far you have written your test successfully, after updating your records, there are good chances you will get selected irrespective of your poor/high scores. Many applicants were unable to write the test, and the closing date is almost near.

For batch B, physical verification took place less than a week after the massage was sent. This is the reason you must be very prepared.

Again, all the very best y'all!
God bless Nigeria

Am still unable to write the test
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2021
Inkopere:
Did all batch A and B, receive the E-mail?
I don't think so.
This has no official backing yet as the FMHDS and their official Npower pages have been mute about it..
I don't trust it at all!
Well, let's keep our fingers crossed...
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:24am On May 25, 2021
Tonylyte:
Npower? I scored 5% therefore I dont stand any chance. Pathetic!

I scored 30%
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by DanielAA90(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2021
I can't access the site anymore. Is anyone experiencing the same thing
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by TosinGeorge: 10:12am On May 25, 2021
Interested in starting a career in Solar?

Apply!

Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Tonylyte(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2021
nathan77:

Stop making me laugh oooooo

I a serious. They gave me just 1 minute for 20 questions. Before I could answer one I was asked to submit, which I did. Someone said he experienced the same thing, that it was network issues.
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by feldido(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2021
Riplogic:

Pls which state are you?

Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 25, 2021
feldido:

Bayelsa

Then I guess it is only for those from Bayelsa state.
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by mozele(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Tonylyte:
Npower? I scored 5% therefore I dont stand any chance. Pathetic!

5%? Oga I no believe you sir!
Re: N-EXIT Training Information by Tonylyte(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
mozele:

5%? Oga I no believe you sir!

Honestly bro. It was a network error. I answered the first question under 10seconds and I was asked to submit, I retried again and the issue reoccured, so I had to submit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

La Casera Company Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? / How Do I Get A Bank Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.