Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) (91996 Views)

Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by redsun(m): 1:08am On May 26, 2021
GboyegaD:
I don't understand why people do this. Isn't this adding to environmental pollution?

It will be a great archaeological revelation of Mercedez technological prowess in the future. The germans will be the ones that will benefit from that black man's act of simplicity.
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by jimcaddy(m): 3:12am On May 26, 2021
Hahahaahahahaha. They go run pass Usain Bolt ehn
Shellsploit:
Amazing ...
Make the car just start by itself inside the grave, everyone go just tear race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by deji17: 3:23am On May 26, 2021
Even the man Mr Benz was not buried with his invention . Black people and their haughtiness.
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by Nature8(m): 4:58am On May 26, 2021
Easyincome24:
South African politician and businessman, Tshekedi Pitso, loved his Mercedes Benz so much that he only had one last wish before he died, that he was buried in it. He got his wish.

There are many people who are attached to their vehicles but taking the car along to the grave might seem a bit too much.

South African politician and businessman Tshekedi Pitso was buried inside his favourite car, a Mercedes Benz. Pitso was dressed in a white suit with his hands on the steering wheel of the Benz and seatbelt buckled when he was lowered into his grave.

Images of people tucking him inside the car and then covering it with a satin white cover and bouquet have been going viral since the day of the funeral.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/south-african-politician-gets-buried-083100243.html

Hmm, ok
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by AvalonSpace(m): 5:13am On May 26, 2021
Black race
Black mentality
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by airminem(f): 6:01am On May 26, 2021
Ride in peace. Rip
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Yet you are in Nigeria! Or is this your best fit as a country?

grin grin grin
I am proud to be a Yoruba man
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by Thomist(m): 6:42am On May 26, 2021
Your Excellency, Nnamdi Kanu, South Africa needs your help. They need Briain re-orientation.
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49am On May 26, 2021
This one is not going anywhere, he's definitely earthbound
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by mkpurumma090(f): 6:59am On May 26, 2021
Las las cryhe still dey for 6ft

2 Likes

Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by leoDas(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2021
Make he carry am go heaven, God dey wait
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by Chirowman(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2021
Vanity ,he thinks the drives car in the land of the dead .is alright ,every man wish is to make heaven but it's not easy .
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 9:07am On May 26, 2021
temitope27:
Vanity upon vanity, most black people with vanity brain
Oh hear we go with the usual inferiority and sucking up to whites. When a white person buys a gold plaited toilet for $800 0000 what is that called? And why do you keep quiet?

1 Like

Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2021
Easyincome24:
South African politician and businessman, Tshekedi Pitso, loved his Mercedes Benz so much that he only had one last wish before he died, that he was buried in it. He got his wish.

There are many people who are attached to their vehicles but taking the car along to the grave might seem a bit too much.

South African politician and businessman Tshekedi Pitso was buried inside his favourite car, a Mercedes Benz. Pitso was dressed in a white suit with his hands on the steering wheel of the Benz and seatbelt buckled when he was lowered into his grave.

Images of people tucking him inside the car and then covering it with a satin white cover and bouquet have been going viral since the day of the funeral.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/south-african-politician-gets-buried-083100243.html
Going home in style.
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 9:11am On May 26, 2021
Gunayo:
Black people with black mentality. Nothing surprise me anymore about the black race.
how sure are you that your beloved whites have never done this?

1 Like

Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 9:11am On May 26, 2021
NarcoPolo:
This one is not going anywhere, he's definitely earthbound
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 9:12am On May 26, 2021
Thomist:
Your Excellency, Nnamdi Kanu, South Africa needs your help. They need Briain re-orientation.
Same with your ritual and organ snatching killers.

1 Like

Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:21am On May 26, 2021
Thomist:
That so-called "brain re-orientation" must start there first

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by murade: 9:25am On May 26, 2021
madness
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by JustCruise(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2021
temitope27 I can never be in a wrong shoe

You sound very shallow. Throughout history, great /prominent people have been buried with their possessions and in most cases their slaves or wives. But it's funny that you with a yoruba moniker should call this vanity when your Obas are buried with human heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by anoziechi(f): 10:13am On May 26, 2021
For naija ....mid night they don exhume the motor sharply... Troway the corpse
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by Randykingblog1(m): 10:32am On May 26, 2021
Kosoco:
Africa oh my Africa

This one weak me can't stop laughing �

By the way Download all Movies at https://Randykingblog.com.ng
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2021
JustCruise:
temitope27 I can never be in a wrong shoe

You sound very shallow. Throughout history, great /prominent people have been buried with their possessions and in most cases their slaves or wives. But it's funny that you with a yoruba moniker should call this vanity when your Obas are buried with human heads.
u don't av to believe those superstitions, I don't even need to argue with you, because I don see say ur brain dey under ur feet
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Oh hear we go with the usual inferiority and sucking up to whites. When a white person buys a gold plaited toilet for $800 0000 what is that called? And why do you keep quiet?
do you read what u just type, a gold plaited
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by Shellsploit: 1:47pm On May 26, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, like seriously, who will start the car in the graveyard, it is a wasted efforts, his spirit has gone back to his creator either for good or judgment depending on his relationship with Jesus Christ, for me, once l close my eyes in death, l shall wake-up in the bosom of my savior and redeemer Jesus Christ the Son of the living God, so Shellsploit accept Jesus Christ now if you haven't done so already wink

Angelic being sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by IronGalaxy: 2:20pm On May 26, 2021
temitope27:
do you read what u just type, a gold plaited
yeah whatever, you get the gist
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by JustCruise(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2021
temitope27 u don't av to believe those superstitions, I don't even need to argue with you, because I don see say ur brain dey under ur feet.

Why am i not surprised by your reply? Always countering facts with insults. Everyone has the right to live their lives like they want. It's not superstition or vanity. You don't have to like it but you should respect it.
Re: Tshekedi Pitso Buried With His Car In South Africa (Pictures) by Thomist(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Same with your ritual and organ snatching killers.

How do you mean? you mean your father? ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother / Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.