Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Freeemediongdavis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Freeemediongdavis (140 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freeemediongdavis by ifyboi91: 3:10pm On May 24, 2021
��������������������

*AN INVITATION TO JOIN THE HASHTAG* #freeemediongdavis on *Twitter*

*Who will be the next victim?*

Sometime last year, we collectively fought against police brutality in the nation which to some extent brought about little reforms in the police force. Today we are still experiencing police excesses especially in areas where they arrest innocent citizens, torture, victimize or possibly kill them for crimes they didn't commit. Unfortunately, most of their victims are students, especially youths and my brother *Emediong Davis* happens to be one of them.

I don't know if my brother is still alive because since his arrest by the police, it's 7 days now and we have not received any information concerning his whereabout, nor has my brother contacted us

Whether my brother is alive or not I would like the police to tell us his whereabout and I would not like any other person to be the next victim. *Martin Luther King Jr* said
_“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”_

Please accept this invitation and let's take this to Twitter and other media with the hashtag: *#freeemediongdavis* . We can't be running around police stations anymore and the story will still be the same.

Please help my brother and possibly the next victim.

����������������

*This is what happened*

My brother, Emediong Davis of Mbiaobong Ikono, Uyo was arrested by the police on the 13th of May, 2021 and he is alleged of being an IPOB terrorist. He is a student of Federal Poly Nekede, with the Reg No.18/0071/EE, ND2, Dept of Electrical Electronic, he came back home on Tuesday, 12th May 2021 because of ASUP prolong strike, he went to Obot Akara LGA of Akwa Ibom State, on 13th May 2021 to deliver an art work which he made for a family residing at Obot Akara. Saturday Okon Job, a friend, was the one who took him on a motorcycle. Since then we haven't seen or heard from them, until yesterday I saw this post. �

https:///oesAC60vBZ

My family members alongside Saturday Okon Job's family have seriously being looking for them since that day till this moment. They live in Ikot Ekpene LGA of Akwa Ibom State.

My family have visited, some near by police stations even the state headquarters (Ikot Akpan Abia) but no news concerning their whereabouts.

Then the big question is who arrested them? Where are they detained? For 7 days now, no information from the police.

Please proper and thorough investigation should be done before the innocent ones are killed.

God help my brother��������������

#freeemdiongdavis

For updates kindly join this group.

https:///IBRUXLUC8Og6w3G5ZMsUdc

Please Moderator, help me move this to the front page

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Man Bags 24-month Imprisonment For Hurting Motorcyclist / NSCDC Parades 4 Suspects Over Vandalism, Illegal Dealing In Petroleum Products / Ah Yes Islam The Religion Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.