Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Closed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Closed (893 Views)

Stray Bullet Nearly Killed This Child In Portharcourt (Photos) / Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. / 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Belial06: 3:23pm On May 24, 2021
Case closed
Re: Closed by Ancecoker(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2021
Na waa o
Re: Closed by airminem(f): 3:41pm On May 24, 2021
Una want bless the man o. Na so God want open him way. I believe its his child. Wait we cant even see the childs face clearly.
Re: Closed by Belial06: 3:42pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Closed by airminem(f): 3:44pm On May 24, 2021
Ok You did well sir
Belial06:

The child was acting high and couldn't speak
Well better now they ar with the police for further investigation and disclosure.
Re: Closed by Belial06: 3:45pm On May 24, 2021
airminem:
Ok You did well sir Well better their are now with the police for further investigation and disclosure.

As at this morning the police said the man hasn't given any credible information.

The man claimed the boys mother abandoned him and ran away. He said he doesn't know his wife's number
Re: Closed by airminem(f): 3:47pm On May 24, 2021
Hmm
Belial06:

As at this morning the police said the man hasn't given any credible information.

The man claimed the boys mother abandoned him and ran away. He said he doesn't know his wife's number

I thot as much.
Re: Closed by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2021
why is he still looking fresh rough him up a bit and he will spill

meanwhile

lalasticlacla mynd44......signing out

Re: Closed by Deborah98(f): 4:02pm On May 24, 2021
Belial06:

hiaaaa that man is high what nonsense is this,he doesn't have his wifes' number not even a relative. He doesn't know where he's from... Believe whatever he tells you guys at your own peril. He's a kidnapper whose mission was aborted by divine intervention. Mtcheew undecided I just hate what I don't like

1 Like

Re: Closed by Belial06: 4:09pm On May 24, 2021
Deborah98:
hiaaaa that man is high what nonsense is this,he doesn't have his wife's number not even a relative. He doesn't know where he's from... Believe whatever he tells you guys at your own peril. He's a kidnapper whose mission was aborted by divine intervention. Mtcheew undecided I just hate what I don't like

My dear mind you here in Rivers state curfew is 8:30pm this man was moving wit this drugged child at almost 10 pm
Re: Closed by Deborah98(f): 4:12pm On May 24, 2021
Belial06:

My dear mind you here in Rivers state curfew is 8:30pm this man was moving wit this drugged child at almost 10 pm
just imagine,his movement is suspicious now..... Thorough investigation should be carried out thanks to God you guys apprehended him before the worst hits.
Re: Closed by Belial06: 4:14pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Closed by Deborah98(f): 4:24pm On May 24, 2021
Belial06:

The latest is the police couldn't get any useful information from him so they want to transfer him to anti kidnapping

I created this post hoping the mother is alive or her relative see this and come to the station to get the child
it's well my dear just keep pressing on, luckily the mom or any relative will claim the child. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Belial06: 4:25pm On May 24, 2021
Deborah98:
it's well my dear just keep pressing on, luckily the mom or any relative will claim the child. God bless you.

Amen my dear

1 Like

Re: Closed by elbarond(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2021
The man is a Londoner
That's how they are.

(1) (Reply)

Video: I Saw Human Parts Inside Cooler While In Tinted Commercial Minibus / Kingmaker Slumps, Dies During Selection Of New Oba In Ondo / Help My Phone Was Stolen And They Have Had Access To My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.