Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Receives Terrible Slap From Wife During Heated Argument(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Receives Terrible Slap From Wife During Heated Argument(video) (934 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara / Commotion As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Argument. Photos / Man Beheads His Sister In Benue During Hot Argument (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Man Receives Terrible Slap From Wife During Heated Argument(video) by Cuterboy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
This viral video is evidence that some men too get abused in their relationship as we can see clearly from this video that the wife (or girlfriend) is the boss.

The video shows a man(seated) probably in his late 40s in a heated argument with a lady who appeared like his wife(standing) having an argument.

The lady who seemed like someone who is prone to anger could be heard asking for the car key to go get her bag but the man refused. Out of provocation, the heavily built lady landed the gentle ol’ man a terrible slap at the back of his balded head!!

Read full story here: https://9jabeat.com/man-receives-terrible-choking-slap-from-wife-during-heated-argument/

Re: Man Receives Terrible Slap From Wife During Heated Argument(video) by SadiqBabaSani: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Hw Abuses are happening, the men dnt talk abt it cos they dnt want d world to ridicule them
Re: Man Receives Terrible Slap From Wife During Heated Argument(video) by Ahmback(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2021
But to be honest, no girl (except my mom) can slap me and go scot free.

If you slap me one, I slap two
Re: Man Receives Terrible Slap From Wife During Heated Argument(video) by guass(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2021
To say na naija, that bitch for see 99.
First I wud ensure all exit doors are well locked before loosing my belt.
Re: Man Receives Terrible Slap From Wife During Heated Argument(video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2021
guass:

Na belt she take slap you?

Go easy,come easy !
Re: Man Receives Terrible Slap From Wife During Heated Argument(video) by Cuterboy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Mad man...(sorry) grin
guass:

Ogun Kickboxing Head Coach Found Dead In Hotel Room / JUST IN: An Agbero Kills A Bus Driver In Port Harcourt / WAHALA: Man's Sidechick Shoots His Girlfriend For Fighting Him (VIDEO)