Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. (1099 Views)

Enyimba Parade The Nigerian League Trophy In Aba (Video & Picture) / The Dressing Rooms And Conveniece Of Enyimba Stadium, Aba (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Indomitable Lions Reject Le Meridien Hotel Over ‘juju’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by Papparassi: 3:34pm On May 24, 2021
Pics from Aba just before the Kick off between Enyimba v Pyramids in CAF Confederations cup.

Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by Papparassi: 3:35pm On May 24, 2021
Enyimba and Pyramids Officials clash over Juju scare in Aba

Watch news here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R6lbgKrYvs
Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2021
only in Africaundecided as if all this top countries dey do juju. Africa always good at nonsense......signing out

1 Like

Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by Papparassi: 3:56pm On May 24, 2021
more

Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by Pierocash(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
only in Africaundecided
as if all this top countries dey do juju.
Africa always good at nonsense......signing out
you know nothing.

Didn't you watch a match where a Brazilian footballer had to confront an opposition player on the pitch of play ,accusing the player of planting voodoo at the back of the post.

Haven't you heard of European players accusing each other of using voodoo?

What of Lukaku accused of same in Manchester United. Even of recent Ibrahimovic accused same Lukaku in Milan of same thing.

Why do you think a player doing healthily well in one club will move to another club and be plagued with inexplicable injury,what do you think is the cause?

Nigerians have this ignorant mentality that spiritual practices don't exist in western world,fat lie.

They practice sorcery ,and witchcraft in Europe just as it is practised in Africa.

Don't let CNN deceive you

2 Likes

Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2021
Pierocash:
you know nothing.

Didn't you watch a match where a Brazilian footballer had to confront an opposition player on the pitch of play ,accusing the player of planting voodoo at the back of the post.

What of Lukaku accused of same in Manchester United. Even of recent Ibrahimovic accused same Lukaku in Milan of same thing.

Why do you think a player doing healthily well in one club will move to another club and be plagued with inexplicable injury,what do you think is the cause?

Nigerians have this ignorant mentality that spiritual practices don't exist in western world,fat lie.

They practice sorcery ,and witchcraft in Europe just as it is practised in Africa.

pardon my ignorance I didn't know there were Einstein's in the house......signing out

Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by Papparassi: 4:41pm On May 24, 2021
More

Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by TarOrfeeek: 4:49pm On May 24, 2021
They want to win the match.

Match way Amadioha carry Enyimba straight win

You want to cut Amadioha bet slip abi?
Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by kenzysmith: 7:43pm On May 24, 2021
Nigerian stadiums are embarrassing
Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by paulolee(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2021
still dnt believe this juju thing in football because if it really exists, Africans would dominate world cup n ballon d or awards..
made me remember dt story of an African team going to the world cup with some herbalist n still left without a point..
voodoo is all in our heads n may exist bt not in football...if city play dis eyimba in aba n even if them plant all the juju in d whole of aba, city go flog them both halves because they dnt bliev in it..
Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by paulolee(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

They want to win the match.

Match way Amadioha carry Enyimba straight win

You want to cut Amadioha bet slip abi?
make d amadioha Carry naija straight win against Spain or France for world cup semi and make u go borrow n stake naija to win since e sure for amadioha..
my guy, such dnt work in football, d easiest u can do is inflicting the opponent key players with sickness or injuries n dts still not dt easy
Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by paulolee(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2021
Pierocash:
you know nothing.

mr professor....so with all our juju and vodoo that dominate almost all poor African countries, where were the juju men n herbalist when d whites came to colonize us n force religion on us??
whats the result of our potent jazz n juju in African football dt only Cameroon av reached d semis since world cup started..
or ar u telling me dt its too difficult for a smaller country dt av no hope I winning world cup invest more in juju to win it?
Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by Pierocash(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2021
paulolee:

mr professor....so with all our juju and vodoo that dominate almost all poor African countries, where were the juju men n herbalist when d whites came to colonize us n force religion on us??
whats the result of our potent jazz n juju in African football dt only Cameroon av reached d semis since world cup started..
or ar u telling me dt its too difficult for a smaller country dt av no hope I winning world cup invest more in juju to win it?
don't digress the point,that isnt the point here.

I responded to a comment by letting him know that sorcery and witchcraft is practiced in western world just as it is in Africa .

Back to your point of Africans not winning world cup with all the juju.

That points the same fact that our African juju hasn't reached their own level. Is Lukaku an African? Or you think it is only Lukaku that uses it,it shows to tell you that there are many more of them into fetish practices too. Na who em own strong pass na em dey win
Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by paulolee(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2021
Pierocash:
don't digress the point,that isnt the point here.

I responded to a comment by letting him know that sorcery and witchcraft is practiced in western world just as it is in Africa .

Back to your point of Africans not winning world cup with all the juju.

That points the same fact that our African juju hasn't reached their own level. Is Lukaku an African? Or you think it is only Lukaku that uses it,it shows to tell you that there are many more of them into fetish practices too. Na who em own strong pass na em dey win
brosss abeg stop all these imaginations...lukaku using it changes nothing because it's d same with a normal man meeting a herbalist to Gv him get rich lucky ring n believes it will work..
I dnt want to drag dis matter long but no matter d kinda high juju or voodoo dt lukaku or any African player uses, THEY CAN NEVER REACH D LEVEL OF CR7 N MESSI....it jazz de work, mk dm reach mk we see..
Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by Pierocash(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2021
paulolee:

brosss abeg stop all these imaginations...lukaku using it changes nothing because it's d same with a normal man meeting a herbalist to Gv him get rich lucky ring n believes it will work..
I dnt want to drag dis matter long but no matter d kinda high juju or voodoo dt lukaku or any African player uses, THEY CAN NEVER REACH D LEVEL OF CR7 N MESSI....it jazz de work, mk dm reach mk we see..
why are you contradicting yourself.

You asked a question about my comment,as to why Africans aren't doing as great as the whites ,I answered you,and you still added to it by admitting that CR7 ,and Messi are using it.

So what is your point
Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by paulolee(m): 10:14pm On May 24, 2021
Pierocash:
why are you contradicting yourself.

You asked a question about my comment,as to why Africans aren't doing as great as the whites ,I answered you,and you still added to it by admitting that CR7 ,and Messi are using it.

So what is your point
lolz...cr7 n messi are using voodoo too?? abeg show me were d jazzman dey mk i follow up...
u are jus talking based on assumptions bro...abi na u de package the jazz for cr7 n messi??
Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by Papparassi: 4:15pm On May 27, 2021
Ex Enyimba player explains the Juju scare before the Pyramids V Enyimba game in Aba. (rstv)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B24LSyVM5BA
Re: See How Enyimba Official Confronts Pyramids Official Over Juju Scare In Aba. by Papparassi: 3:37pm On May 31, 2021
Clarity..

(1) (Reply)

Corinthians Is The Brazillian Champion 2011 / Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho In Training Ground Dispute With Sergio Ramos: Funny / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Final Worldcup Ticket!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.