Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I’m The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary: Obiano, Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary: Obiano, Says (318 Views)

Obiano Says His Wife, Ebelechukwu Will Contest Anambra Central Senate Seat / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’m The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary: Obiano, Says by Insidenaijasblo: 4:09pm On May 24, 2021
Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano has said he is the only Nigerian governor who does not receive a monthly salary, Newspremises reports.

The governor said this over the weekend at his country home, Aguleri, Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State, shortly after inspecting the Anambra International Passenger and Cargo Airport at Umueri.

He explained that after his tax has been deducted from his salary, he sends the balance to homes of the destitute for their upkeep. He added that he has been working for the state for free.

Obiano, who also described himself as "a man of classical quality", said the Anambra International Passenger and Cargo Airport was built with the best of facilities, same as those in any international airport of repute.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/im-the-only-nigerian-governor-who-does-not-receive-monthly-salary-obiano-says/

Re: I’m The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary: Obiano, Says by iampeterben(m): 4:11pm On May 24, 2021
Insidenaijasblo:
Obiano, who also described himself as "a man of classical quality", said the Anambra International Passenger and Cargo Airport was built with the best of facilities, same as those in any international airport of repute.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/im-the-only-nigerian-governor-who-does-not-receive-monthly-salary-obiano-says/
Mr. Governor why you con dey lie like this?
Re: I’m The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary: Obiano, Says by Tolexander: 4:18pm On May 24, 2021
iampeterben:

Mr. Governor why you con dey lie like this?
Na so Raif Aregbesola talk until we got the info that he packed all his 96months salary with him on the last day of his tenure.

He was still bragging about it after leaving before dem cast am

1 Like

Re: I’m The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary: Obiano, Says by fourboys: 4:19pm On May 24, 2021
I be Anambra boy but this statement funny grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary: Obiano, Says by iampeterben(m): 4:21pm On May 24, 2021
Tolexander:
Na so Raif Aregbesola talk until we got the info that he packed all his 96months salary with him on the last day of his tenure.

He was still bragging about it after leaving before dem cast am
grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary: Obiano, Says by Ahmed0336(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2021
Other allowances nko
Re: I’m The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary: Obiano, Says by longetivity(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2021
But you dey loot treasury on a low grin
Re: I’m The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary: Obiano, Says by Mynd44: 4:37pm On May 24, 2021

(1)

We’ll No Longer Tolerate Banks Frustrating Contractors, Projects In Rivers-Wike / .. / FG,IPOB And Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.