Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin (22977 Views)

Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) / Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos / Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Seniorwriter(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2021
So disheartening
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 24, 2021
Bad
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Cokahot: 4:49pm On May 24, 2021
See his hard face and useless sprayed beats. What stopped passers bye to throw big stones at the keke and air for his head. But why do this. My god. Or did the woman curse him before now cos I know benin women are very rude and brag a lot. One has embarrassed me like that at mtn mast area all cos of change o. If u see hw she embarrassed me.i lost confidence. Ppl at the bar have to talk to me and calm me down. Just imagine if I had this killers kind of mindset. I would have returned back to open fire on her. But I let it slide.why cos I know say for naija if u no mad,u never dey ok then.
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by somehow: 4:49pm On May 24, 2021
Whobedatte:
Benin
Very useless state with high rate of cultism and kidnappings .

Benin is not a state illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2021
They need to arrest the guy immediately
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Cokahot: 4:51pm On May 24, 2021
See his hard face and useless sprayed beads. What stopped passers bye to throw big stones at the keke and air for his head. But why do this. My god. Or did the woman curse him before now cos I know benin women are very rude and brag a lot. One has embarrassed me like that at mtn mast area near one big hotel like that, all cos of change o. If u see hw she embarrassed me.i lost confidence. Ppl at the bar have to talk to me and calm me down. Just imagine if I had this killers kind of mindset. I would have returned back to open fire on her. But I let it slide.why cos I know say for naija if u no mad,u never dey ok then.
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Zazzzu(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2021
See as dhe idiot paint him bears yellow and black
At dis age nigga never still get himself..
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2021
Its now obvious that the Nigerian police force are brutal killers. They now feel shooting by mistake is a normal thing. Hear Edo state police spokesperson saying Investigation is ongoing on whether it's a mistake or intentional.

"Investigation is still ongoing to know why he carried that act out, whether it is intentional or is a mistake. For now, that is the situation of things," he told our reporter on Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by donbenie(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2021
Whobedatte:
Benin
Very useless state with high rate of cultism and kidnappings .
Shut up angry
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by donbenie(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2021
SchoolGate:
The story is one sided. Let me hear from the suspect before I conclude
Why don't you go and get his own side of the story?

We at Nairaland are awaiting your rebuttal. shocked

1 Like

Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Dajugba: 5:17pm On May 24, 2021
So a police informant now has the legal right to take anyone's life in Edo, Benin city? This is why I don't feel bad when unknown gun men kills police. I think that police station should be burnt down for making such callous statement
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 24, 2021
dairykidd:
Ha.. so this fool never still change? This guy has been a known thug since i when i was younger. I have had two encounters with him but somehow him spirit dey calm down when we jam. The last time was 2017 I went to a friend's dad's burial in Benin, Aduwawa we use short cut as we were coming back when this fool begin talk say why we go pass him compound without paying homage because his house is close to the street ( I think his dad died and left it for him or so) The kind eye i take look am him no bold reason me but some of the boys with me go meet am dey hail am. This guy should be in his early fifties or very late forties. This guy has been causing trouble since when i was in secondary school. He just get young man body. Na wah. Na map them suppose map am oo he has some political ties police no go do nada. What a damn shame

Same as one in delta state, an armed robber, kidnapper and a cultist. Luck ran against him and his gang members on the act of kidnapper. He only spent few years in prison and was released.
He came back and shot an innocent man with family to death because his younger brother was hit with a bottle over an argument for a girl.
The young man that was killed wasn't even among those that hit His brother with a bottle neither was he at the scene. He got killed just because he sometimes drink and hangout with those that had fight with his brother.
To cut the long story short, he was arrested but was release barely after 2weeks because he is a political thug. He is back threatening everyone in the area on how he is going to kill 2 people this time.
The country is so messed up by the aid of these so called politician and people in power; the reason while I'm 100% against state policing. May God help this country

3 Likes

Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by funkemary(f): 5:36pm On May 24, 2021
I pray Justice is served
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 24, 2021
codecoded:

Same as one in delta state, an armed robber, kidnapper and a cultist. Luck ran against him and his gang members on the act of kidnapper. He only spent few years in prison and was released.
He came back and shot an innocent man with family to death because his younger brother was hit with a bottle over an argument for a girl.
The young man that was killed wasn't even among those that hit His brother with a bottle neither was he at the scene. He got killed just because he sometimes drink and hangout with those that had fight with his brother.
To cut the long story short, he was arrested but was release barely after 2weeks because he is a political thug. He is back threatening everyone in the area on how he is going to kill 2 people this time.
The country is so messed up by the aid of these so called politician and people in power; the reason while I'm 100% against state policing. May God help this country
Just imagine the bs. He hasn't touched the person yet. No need for police on these types na brutal exit dem deserve... very brutal one
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 24, 2021
Zazzzu:
See as dhe idiot paint him bears yellow and black
At dis age nigga never still get himself..
That idiot should be in his early to mid fifties walai.. started as a bus driver/ thug. E get one time the idiot nearly hit me with his bus I was still a secondary school boy that time oo. Omor the mending i dey mend am ehhn. I didn't bother to check who was driving and when i saw him i was shocked but didn't show it he just started laughing knowingly because we know ourselves for area. I was just like ahh bros na u dey do this kind thing? I used to respect him as a thug with some sense when i didn't know any better. But when i enter uni come back i begin place all of them for their right position. This news dey pain me aswear.. All these guys are supposed to be dead since dey refuse change

2 Likes

Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by athaboi(f): 5:52pm On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
There is no state police yet things like things like this are happening? May God help us all.
so is state police that caused it??
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Patrioticman007(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2021
codecoded:

He must be a Fulani herdsman genetically.
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by thuxzwda1: 5:57pm On May 24, 2021
"Investigation is still ongoing to know why he carried that act out, whether it is intentional or is a mistake. For now, that is the situation of things,"
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Sijo01(f): 6:03pm On May 24, 2021
dairykidd:
Ha.. so this fool never still change? This guy has been a known thug since i when i was younger. I have had two encounters with him but somehow him spirit dey calm down when we jam. The last time was 2017 I went to a friend's dad's burial in Benin, Aduwawa we use short cut as we were coming back when this fool begin talk say why we go pass him compound without paying homage because his house is close to the street ( I think his dad died and left it for him or so) The kind eye i take look am him no bold reason me but some of the boys with me go meet am dey hail am. This guy should be in his early fifties or very late forties. This guy has been causing trouble since when i was in secondary school. He just get young man body. Na wah. Na map them suppose map am oo he has some political ties police no go do nada. What a damn shame

So he's a fool at 40. Too bad.
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 24, 2021
Sijo01:

So he's a fool at 40. Too bad.
A big one
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by AntiAPC2023(f): 6:15pm On May 24, 2021
NgwaManNaaija4L:
Kill, I hope this is not Gowon family member, I just dey laff.

He is alive to see the pain his one Nigerianist has put right in front of his village..Useless animal.
shut up illiterate
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by ThePlugg(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2021
SchoolGate:
The story is one sided. Let me hear from the suspect before I conclude
One sided as in?
Since when is it legal to own a gun here and the thing is one sided to you undecided
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 24, 2021
Patrioticman007:

He must be a Fulani herdsman genetically.
Lol. I hope your wish for state policing come true. But before it does, make I don fit package myself eh, leave the country for una. While you remain and watch catastrophy when your governor go use the state police do. Expecially southern politian when no care for their people. Try to travel round Nigeria, you go find out say for north no road block by police harassing the people even in their state capital as a whole. Tell me while your governor no dey talk or kick against am? You drive car, them most stop you; either private or commercial. If you no give them money, them go delay you purposely or force the money out from you with lies ( offences) lol. Those same governor are comfortable with those shit, now they are calling for state police so they can rule like the Tarants they are lol. Las Las Nigerian citizen go get sense after everywhere burst
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Almaigaa: 6:48pm On May 24, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
why is everything politics to you fools?

Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by Hashabiah: 6:52pm On May 24, 2021
athaboi:
so is state police that caused it??
State police would do worse.
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by 9jaRealist: 7:00pm On May 24, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM
https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-cry-for-justice-as-armed-thug-kills-widow-mother-of-seven-in-benin-photos/

Didn’t the shooter go from there to the police station to turn himself in?
What sort of assassin does that? He probably didn’t want to get mobbed there.

It’s tragic and the killer will likely pay his dues...
But let’s quit turning the temperature up with everything in Nigeria. RIP.
>
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by razfad10(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Its now obvious that the Nigerian police force are brutal killers. They now feel shooting by mistake is a normal thing. Hear Edo state police spokesperson saying Investigation is ongoing on whether it's a mistake or intentional.

I suspect he’s one of the VGN Obaseki created in Edo 99.9% are cultists.
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by AntiAPC2023(f): 7:13pm On May 24, 2021
Almaigaa:
I sure say na bighead9 be this. I go call Mr canceller for you
Re: Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin by timesup234: 7:37pm On May 24, 2021
Treachery in the heart of men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building, Vehicles Destroyed By UNIOSUN Students Over Death Of 400L Student / Man Cuts Own Throat In Suicide Attempt At Lagos Bus Stop, Blames Depression / NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Deport In Lagos, Arrests Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.