Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Blockchain Development Group - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Blockchain Development Group (1296 Views)

Help In Starting Blockchain Development / Should I Dive Into Blockchain Development? / Starting My Journey Into Blockchain Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blockchain Development Group by Thavik(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2021
Hey guys, i’m an established web developer, proficient in front and and backend. However, i’m trying to to transition into blockchain dev

I have solid understanding of React Js, learning solidity currently.

I would like those who are trying to transition into blockchain development to join this whatsapp group so we can rub minds together

https://chat. whatsapp. com/ BWRjCg0gWO0DY0DuGK8QNR
Re: Blockchain Development Group by spartan117(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2021
I'm actually thinking about it but haven't decided yet. I'm currently a mern stack dev.
Re: Blockchain Development Group by bet9ja(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2021
I am currently doing same. Let's connect

1 Like

Re: Blockchain Development Group by DaveDave001: 12:09pm On May 25, 2021
Following.... i’m currently a student of Aptech learning Advanced diploma in Software Engineering.
We are kind of like learning almost all programming languages, then after the program,students now pick the ones want to specialize fully based on their percieved strengths during course of the program.
But personally I don’t like web development and i feel its a difficult for a newbie to break into that field now cos you have to be extremely good for people to even look your way and even to compete with the bosses that have been in the field for decades now.
I’ve been a crypto trader for some years now and also a blockchain enthusiast so i’m thinking of specializing in blockchain development when i’m done with my programme by May next year.
It’s a new field and i feel in a few years blockchain technology will take over because of it’s application in almost all spheres of life(medicine,elections,government,finance etc), so i want to be among the early birds and be better positioned. wink
Re: Blockchain Development Group by lordnammy(m): 3:03am On May 30, 2021
I really likes blockchain with its opportunity
Re: Blockchain Development Group by daviscool: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: Blockchain Development Group by spartan117(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
DaveDave001:
Following.... i’m currently a student of Aptech learning Advanced diploma in Software Engineering.
We are kind of like learning almost all programming languages, then after the program,students now pick the ones want to specialize fully based on their percieved strengths during course of the program.
But personally I don’t like web development and i feel its a difficult for a newbie to break into that field now cos you have to be extremely good for people to even look your way and even to compete with the bosses that have been in the field for decades now.
I’ve been a crypto trader for some years now and also a blockchain enthusiast so i’m thinking of specializing in blockchain development when i’m done with my programme by May next year.
It’s a new field and i feel in a few years blockchain technology will take over because of it’s application in almost all spheres of life(medicine,elections,government,finance etc), so i want to be among the early birds and be better positioned. wink
React Js is one of the important skills for Blockchain development. So you will still need to delve in web development.

(1) (Reply)

The Black Art Of Programming. / Let's Code / What Programming Language Will Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.