Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Can you still sing the National Anthem correctly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can you still sing the National Anthem correctly? (197 Views)

Nigerian Police Sing The New National Anthem From Their Notebooks (pix & Video) / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can you still sing the National Anthem correctly? by COdeGenesis: 7:50pm On May 24, 2021
The birth of Nigeria, gave to Africa the hope of overcoming the dirty hurdles of international Politics. Our nationalists fought for a dream to better the oneness of the great river Nile and the supremacy of the black race. The high doggedness of our founding fathers gave Nigeria a place in the heart of Africa and the world at large. Such that the once beautiful anthem and the then encouraging flag became an instrument and a symbol of solidarity bridled with integrity.

"The Labour of our Heroes pass shall never be in vain", became a call for the show of patriotism, dedication and dignity to "Arise O Compatriots". Africa stood still for great love and respect we expressed on the lines of our Once National anthem. "One Nation bound in freedom, peace and unity" illuminated to the world that we have one unity, that despite our multilingual and ethnic lines we have unbroken peace. Thus, this lines post a threat, wavering possible intrusions.

Our Anthem became our identity, our strength and our grits. Unfortunately, the sweet lines and melodies of dignity, integrity and unparallel solidarity has become an unpalatable rendition, an untuned sound, a noise to the unborn, and to God, it has become the chorus/Choruses of unbelievers...!

Of a truth, it is time we get ourselves prepared for the war... because not only our anthem as broken but our pledge(d) to our once fledgling country has broken as well! None will be there to defend us because the dreams of our forefathers can no longer hold us...

It is high time we dreamt of our own dream... because the time has come! The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force! It is time we take it by force for it is written, that the kingdom of God is not in meat and drinks!....

Should Nigeria be fallen where do you stand in the scheme of things?
Let's be prepared!
#EmergingLeadersForum
Copied from Comrade Amen Udofia.CEO-Emergingleadersforum.
https://web.facebook.com/amen.udofia1
Re: Can you still sing the National Anthem correctly? by Techguy96(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2021
Even if I can, I won’t. I have vow never to sing the Nigeria national anthem or pledge again.
Re: Can you still sing the National Anthem correctly? by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2021
yes I can but I'll rather notundecided......signing out

(1) (Reply)

Zailani Hails Choice Of Major General Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / Sowore Narrates Full Story After Surviving The Gunshots (full Video) So Touching / I Will Transform Delta State In One Year - Kenneth Gbagi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.