Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians (52197 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by 2undegee: 10:07pm On May 24, 2021
These are the problem yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Convergence of ignoramus
since you are a Shepherd, why won't you be worse than being ignoramus
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by smallsmall: 10:09pm On May 24, 2021
karpentar:
Media Condemns Israel For Unprovoked Attack On Innocent Hamas Rockets.
ISRAEL—The media has condemned Israel for launching an unprovoked attack on innocent Hamas rockets that just so happened to be flying overhead last night.

"These rockets were out for an innocent, leisurely flight across Israeli airspace, and Israel heartlessly took them down," said a CNN anchor, wiping tears from his eyes. "It is clear that Israel is the aggressor here. Just look at those poor, defenseless little guys -- they barely got a chance to fly."
"Though they have been shot down heartlessly by the IDF, the rockets will always fly on in our hearts."
Footage shows the rockets on their normal flight path, a "sightseeing" trip according to the Associated Press, with Israel's rockets being launched to attack the innocent rockets minding their own business.
As Hamas's rockets crashed into the ground, Brian Stelter wept uncontrollably. "Why, God, why!?" he cried. "So much explosive potential wasted!"

Same way Media condemns harmless Naphalm Gas, Missles and use of toy jet Fighters to drop small, harmless bombs on Palestinian Homes, to to shake it small-small.
The same Israel that has been giving this ungrateful Palestinians a few drops of water per day, rationing their fuel and electricity and fenced them-in with Concrete Wall so that Israeli Citizens will not see how much they are enjoying!

The world cannot pretend that this is a "Fight between Two nations", it is not.
It is Apartheid and Genocide, by an Evil Nuclear Power Country, on Stone-throwing, Crude-Rocket launching Protesters.

No Fight is more Noble, than the Fight for Freedom.
Palestinian Homeland will come to be.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Kingstanding: 10:10pm On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
These people are jobless. Nigeria is burning yet they have the strength to neglect matters in their own country to protest against another country who does not even recognize their identity in the international space
. You can't blame them because their Muslim brothed is the president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2021
them no protest the insecurity in this country. Na palestinians they want protest for. are we bewitched?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by smallsmall: 10:13pm On May 24, 2021
airmark:

Egbon Mujeeb why couldn't these people protest against Fulanis killing Oyo people which included Christians and Muslims?

This is disgraceful from Muslims.

No, the m0r0ns wont protest that, because the killers and rapists of their Mothers and Sisters and Fathers are "Fellow Muslims".
That is how foolish debased, the mentality of the Yoruba Muslim is, especially those ones from Osun, Kwara and Oyo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2021
Awon werey. The one wey dey happen for your country inshort regionuh na no protest but the one wey dey happen for over 1000 miles away na wetim they dey protest abeg who fit help me locate thunder angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by petermichaels(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2021
undecidedthese are the main problem of this corntree.
Very unimaginable people.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by smallsmall: 10:17pm On May 24, 2021
Abdulmujeeb52:
An average Christian is a lunatic

Please dont waste time, pack you load and go and protest in Gaza, dont disturb the Peace of Oyo state.
You cant just be eating Amala in Oyo and shouting meaninglessly, when your mates are facing Missile fire in Gaza.
I am sure Nigeria wont even bother to request for your deadi-body.
Ediats

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by TheA5R(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2021
The only fanatic I see here is your misguided and uninformed ass.

AfroKnight:
Fôolish protest , fôolish protesters.

This is an old war.

Jerusalem is an ancient Hebrew city and the capital of the historic nation of Judah. The name ironically means city of Peace. The conversion of the old temple site into a mosque is viewed as desecration and an unforgivable insult on the culture of Israelis.

These misguided Islamic protesters should ask themselves how they would feel if the their holy site in Mecca were destroyed and a Jewish temple built upon the ruins.

Jews have been targeted for conquest and displacement since the days of Nebuchadnezzar and the Persian Empires that followed. Even the Romans took a swipe at them and destroyed their temple in events that led to the most effective displacement they have ever suffered. Only in the 20th century were they able to return home only to meet a mosque where their temple used to be.

That’s injustice.

These fanatics in Oyo should go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 24, 2021
Fulanis invade your towns, homes, farms and settlements to maim you, rape ur women, kill you, grab ur land and destroy ur farms. You could not protest.
Your problem is israel who simply defended itself against terrorist hamas agression.
Ignorance and hypocrisy!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by bezimo(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2021
Yoruba + Muslim= disaster combination..lmao.
Have you protested gun men running rampage killing Nigerians like nothing and fulani terrorist killing people in the south west? Useless idiots.
Na Isreal dem carry for head..one nuke from Isreal will make all of them history they better don't let Isreal hear such nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2021
smallsmall:

You need to be Honest, to yourself.
First, Israel, as a Nuclear Powered State, does not need the support of anyone, least of all a Black man Nigerian! grin
They would wipe you out within a twinkle of an eye, go and see what they do to Blacks in Israel, as in Black Jews, and you will understand that when something is bad it is bad.
Two, if you are supporting Israel because you think they are a Christian country, fighting Muslims, then you are grossly confused and mistaken, Israel is not a Christian Country, they are not Christians, they are ZIONIST JEWS, they dont read or believe the Holy Bible (What they read is called The TORAH) and they dont believe in Jesus Christ (I hope say you know that it is Jews that murdered Jesus Christ? You may need to pickup your Bible and Read it)

Three, how would you feel if Fulanis came to Alaigbo and you welcomed them, then they started expanding up to the point that they said you must leave? They dont even want to share the land with you but want to wipe you out!
And to make matter worse, they now fence you round with a High Wall and control how much water you can drink, how much Petrol and electricity you can get, that you must get permission from them to get treatment when you are sick (and they routinely refuse or delay such permission), control how much food can enter your compound and then when you try to use ESN to defend and liberate yourself from such bondage, they unleash the whole might of the Nigerian Armed Forces on you, while you fight back with sticks?

I hope you know that this is the same thing happening in Alaigbo right now and l hope you are saying "No matter What, l stand with Fulani Nigerian Army"?

Do unto Others, as you want Others to do unto You - Holy Bible

Bros,I don't need you to school me about the Jews.
I am a Christian.
I know much about the Jews.
The Jews where Jesus' kinsmen,yet they crucified him. I know that.
I don't care if there are Jews,Christians or Muslims.
I stand with Israel.
I stand with Nigeria.
Against terrorists and extremists, I don't care about their religion or race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by ThePlugg(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2021
All these kunu drinking headslammers...Thank God I wasn't brought up in a home like that...I for disown the whole house
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by ComeToJesus: 10:33pm On May 24, 2021
This is what happens when you want to be seen as a group that knows what's up internationally but you actually know nothing..
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by karpentar: 10:35pm On May 24, 2021
smallsmall:

Same way Media condemns harmless Naphalm Gas, Missles and use of toy jet Fighters to drop small, harmless bombs on Palestinian Homes, to to shake it small-small.
The same Israel that has been giving this ungrateful Palestinians a few drops of water per day, rationing their fuel and electricity and fenced them-in with Concrete Wall so that Israeli Citizens will not see how much they are enjoying!

The world cannot pretend that this is a "Fight between Two nations", it is not.
It is Apartheid and Genocide, by an Evil Nuclear Power Country, on Stone-throwing, Crude-Rocket launching Protesters.

No Fight is more Noble, than the Fight for Freedom.
Palestinian Homeland will come to be.

There is something wrong with black men. You’re here crying for Palestine, an Arab Nation, do you even remember or even aware of how these Arabs treat Africans? Let me tell you or remind you.

When Arabs slaughtered Africans In Darfur and enslaved blacks in Southern Sudan, the Arab world encouraged and supported them.

Amazingly when Arabs receive same treatment from the State of Israel as they are getting it now, it is Africans that will cry for them more than anyone else. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with us and how did God create blacks. I must ask God this question during the Judgement Day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by bizhop01: 10:35pm On May 24, 2021
Foolish people, they didn't protests when fulani herdman announced taking over yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by ThePlugg(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2021
smallsmall:

You need to be Honest, to yourself.
First, Israel, as a Nuclear Powered State, does not need the support of anyone, least of all a Black man Nigerian! grin
They would wipe you out within a twinkle of an eye, go and see what they do to Blacks in Israel, as in Black Jews, and you will understand that when something is bad it is bad.
Two, if you are supporting Israel because you think they are a Christian country, fighting Muslims, then you are grossly confused and mistaken, Israel is not a Christian Country, they are not Christians, they are ZIONIST JEWS, they dont read or believe the Holy Bible (What they read is called The TORAH) and they dont believe in Jesus Christ (I hope say you know that it is Jews that murdered Jesus Christ? You may need to pickup your Bible and Read it)

Three, how would you feel if Fulanis came to Alaigbo and you welcomed them, then they started expanding up to the point that they said you must leave? They dont even want to share the land with you but want to wipe you out!
And to make matter worse, they now fence you round with a High Wall and control how much water you can drink, how much Petrol and electricity you can get, that you must get permission from them to get treatment when you are sick (and they routinely refuse or delay such permission), control how much food can enter your compound and then when you try to use ESN to defend and liberate yourself from such bondage, they unleash the whole might of the Nigerian Armed Forces on you, while you fight back with sticks?

I hope you know that this is the same thing happening in Alaigbo right now and l hope you are saying "No matter What, l stand with Fulani Nigerian Army"?

Do unto Others, as you want Others to do unto You - Holy Bible
Who be diswan?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by florixi: 10:36pm On May 24, 2021
Check them well they are miyetti allah people.

fergie001:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE
I guess this is the set of Yorubas whose brainz have been wiped out by IFA!!!!

Must the disgraceful act of the country come from the west? I was expecting the Northerners to be the once to make this kind of brainless move. But it seems they are becoming more advance in their ways of thinking more than the west....

So sad!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2021
smallsmall:

Please dont waste time, pack you load and go and protest in Gaza, dont disturb the Peace of Oyo state.
You cant just be eating Amala in Oyo and shouting meaninglessly, when your mates are facing Missile fire in Gaza.
I am sure Nigeria wont even bother to request for your deadi-body.
Ediats
I don't leave my home town before I cleanse my discontent. You are also ripe to receive some bullets y'know
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by KoshCAD: 10:39pm On May 24, 2021
alsudan:
The Boko Haram of Oduduwa Republic loading.
I am Yoruba but this your meme funny grin hahahahaha.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by generalwo(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE
.... Bunch of terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2021
airmark:

Egbon Mujeeb why couldn't these people protest against Fulanis killing Oyo people which included Christians and Muslims?

This is disgraceful from Muslims.

Had it beenyour fellow Christains comment constructively as you did, I would have answered appropriately.

Sincerely, I don't support protest too, but some Muslims saw Israel acts as an invasion and they protested
Christian can also protest in favour Israel for all I care.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2021
generalwo:
.... Bunch of terrorists!
Christians are notorious terrorists
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by onuman: 10:45pm On May 24, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Convergence of ignoramus

They are the ones who because of Islam don’t understand that one Nigeria is the greatest obstacle to human and economic development in Yoruba land.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2021
bezimo:
Yoruba + Muslim= disaster combination..lmao.
Have you protested gun men running rampage killing Nigerians like nothing and fulani terrorist killing people in the south west? Useless idiots.
Na Isreal den carry for head..one nuke from Isreal will make of of them history they better don't let Isreal hear such nonsense.
Yoruba+christian= double disaster/ double trouble/ acme of hipocrisy

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by MOVIC6: 10:47pm On May 24, 2021
There must be a particular reason we are still coexisting with this tribe. I have never seen such stupidity in my whole life, it seems they are glued to it, born with it, shower with it, eat it and drink it.
Why are we coexisting with people like this.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by onuman: 10:47pm On May 24, 2021
Their heads need to be formatted.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Ellasure: 10:49pm On May 24, 2021
Fooolani proteges.
Dregs of the earth not useful for anything.. condemned to begging and scavenging from the Arabs in oyo state.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2021
smallsmall:

Even your name sounds like that of the terrorist UnderPant bomber from Nigeria ..Abdulmutallab! shocked shocked grin
I am sure you are of same blood
angry
unfortunately to you, I'm not.
Christians are the real terrorists seh!
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by tolguy(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2021
few days back some drunkards gathered to pray for terrorist Israel

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.