Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US (37474 Views)

"We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Bellotelli: 7:11pm On May 25, 2021
Good development
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Sterope(f): 8:03pm On May 25, 2021
Go back to my previous posts.

I mentioned that this new found love for Jews is a Zionist propaganda. grin

You didn't like them. They ran away from you in Europe and suddenly, you are their new best friend because of a NEW biblical interpretation.

You that killed millions of them and left about 500k Jews. Even Shakespeare didn't bhavw anything good to say about the Jews.
If the Christians in Europe had treated Jews better, they won't have searched for a safe haven.

Pumpkin, You have been 419ed.

You are the reason psychology is a serious business.

Mikecold:
If that makes you quit crying, hope the same you won't be crying tomorrow asking why christians keep supporting jews

2 Likes

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 25, 2021
Sterope:
Go back to my previous posts.

I mentioned that this new found love for Jews is a Zionist propaganda. grin

You didn't like them. They ran away from you in Europe and suddenly, you are their new best friend because of a NEW biblical interpretation.

You that killed millions of them and left about 500k Jews. Even Shakespeare didn't bhavw anything good to say about the Jews.
They would have treated the Jews better

Pumpkin, You have been 419ed.

You are the reason psychology is a serious business.

you are the one in obvious pains

You can go strap yourself to a propeller in Hamas to ease your pains

Israel forever, keep crying
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Sterope(f): 8:24pm On May 25, 2021
I don't give a damn about Hamas.

Why will I be in pains when I have not been 419ed undecided?

This issue isn't a religious one but if you want to make it one, you had better accept the facts as well. I am not anti-semite but definitely anti-zionist!

Mikecold:
you are the one in obvious pains

You can go strap yourself to a propeller in Hamas to ease your pains

Israel forever, keep crying

1 Like

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Ovie56(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2021
Gireiboy:

Fulfulde or Arabic?
I'm not too sure, let me say whatever language they chose for us.
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by hansomb: 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Question is what are you bowing to?

Stone of Satan?
God

1 Like

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by hansomb: 9:18pm On May 25, 2021
globalresource:

I think u need to reason with your head. Israel is not a Christian country. They practice Judaism. So u put Muslims in the class of Hitler,. A sadist who want to force his reign on the entire world. He failed. The Muslim world will fail too
Hitler is Catholic Christian who murdered many Jews. Christian in Europe have persecuted Jews for allegedly conspiring in nailing of Jesus on the cross (according to Christian sources) for centuries which brought about the anti semitism law.

2 Likes

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Pymetrics: 9:47pm On May 25, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Muslins won't see this.

Islam is the worst mistake on this earth. They only produce terrorists.

Your likes and other are just daft and emotional. God give you brain to think, please use it. Where did you read from the reports that Muslims was responsible for their attacks? Is it not the same US that many confirmed non Muslims committed evil activities? You better think and don't be emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by kafeii123: 10:28pm On May 25, 2021
Sterope:
Can you understand yourself please?

I do .... surprised that you don't...
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by RPG2020(m): 11:08pm On May 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Not only Macron's France. Angela's Germany. Boris's Britain. Scandinavian countries. And you dare not report who is behind the crime.

Fact

1 Like

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by compton11(m): 1:20am On May 26, 2021
jaydor:
Papa Abraham's impatience ( Ishmael) is costing us dearly in this age.
u are real arindin.

Do u know there are many Arab Jews and Arab Christian?

1 Like

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by compton11(m): 1:28am On May 26, 2021
samuelson06:
Those attacks are caused by none other than the remnants of the headslammers in the US.
u didn't see Muslims written there and u have already concluded those attackers are muslim.

Chai Nigeria Christians are the most dumb Christians on earth

1 Like

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Nobody: 1:58am On May 26, 2021
hansomb:
God
No you don't worship God by bowing to an object

That is idolatry
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Nobody: 2:03am On May 26, 2021
Sterope:
I don't give a damn about Hamas.

Why will I be in pains when I have not been 419ed undecided?

This issue isn't a religious one but if you want to make it one, you had better accept the facts as well. I am not anti-semite but definitely anti-zionist!

No you are the one in real pain israel is already in their Zionist state, go and Chase them

Your 419 angle is stale already, i didn't transact any business with israel that they dupe me of

You are the one barking about 419
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by hansomb: 9:45am On May 26, 2021
Mikecold:
No you don't worship God by bowing to an object

That is idolatry
We don't bow to an object but rather to Allah.

1 Like

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Nobody: 9:56am On May 26, 2021
hansomb:
We don't bow to an object but rather to Allah.
Abdul is your allah inside the stone you bow to?

Then why worship stone

The one who created stone and his stone are they the same

God created the angel that later became satan, people worship satan a creation of God does that mean they are worshipping God

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by hansomb: 10:09am On May 26, 2021
Mikecold:

Then why worship stone

God created the angel that later became satan, people worship satan a creation of God does that mean they are worshipping God
The Declaration of God's Unity aka Sincerity aka Monotheism, is the 112th chapter of the Quran.
۝ SAY, God is one GOD;
۝ the eternal GOD:
۝ He begetteth not, neither is He begotten:
۝ and there is not any one like unto Him.

1 Like

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Nobody: 10:11am On May 26, 2021
hansomb:

The Declaration of God's Unity aka Sincerity aka Monotheism, is the 112th chapter of the Quran.
۝ SAY, God is one GOD;
۝ the eternal GOD:
۝ He begetteth not, neither is He begotten:
۝ and there is not any one like unto Him.
Abdul you are just blabbing and running from the question i asked you

Think with your brain and don't let mohammed the fabricator think for you

"I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken." ~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111).

Mohamed followers didn't even know why they kiss or bow down to the stone so also do you ignorant Muslims till date

No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah’s Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you.” (Bukhari Book #26, Hadith #667)

Mohamed was bowing to stone at the same pagan spot because Islam is a pagan cult like ancient qurash
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by hansomb: 10:16am On May 26, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul you are just blabbing and running from the question i asked you

Think with your brain and don't let mohammed the fabricator think for you

"I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken." ~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111).
Well, you are over stepping your line and becoming unreasonable to talk to with your lies and disrespect. You should visit a Phychatric because you are suffering from delusion.
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Nobody: 10:18am On May 26, 2021
hansomb:

Well, you are over stepping your line and becoming unreasonable to talk to with your lies and disrespect. You should visit a Phychatric because you are suffering from delusion.
lol, Usain bolt time.

I already knew i was overstepping your intellectual capacity the moment you start evading why you worship stone

Mind you these are your sources
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by motayoayinde: 10:47am On May 26, 2021
Mikecold:

Then why worship stone

THAT STONE ISN'T AND HAS NEVER BEEN AN OBJECT OF WORSHIP IN ISLAM.

IT'S ONLY KEPT AS A RELIC OF OUR REVERED MONOTHEIST PATRIARCH, PROPHET IBRAHEEM
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by Nobody: 11:06am On May 26, 2021
motayoayinde:

THAT STONE ISN'T AND HAS NEVER BEEN AN OBJECT OF WORSHIP IN ISLAM.

IT'S ONLY KEPT AS A RELIC OF OUR REVERED MONOTHEIST PATRIARCH, PROPHET IBRAHEEM
Are you aware that worship is a glorification for a diety.

It is not given in a vacuum, and it is not transferred to another

Are you aware that bowing is an act of worship.

Matthew 4:9-10

and he said to Him, “All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.” Then Jesus *said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’”

So essentially that is Jesus whom you call a "prophet" been tempted by Satan to bow down to a creation of God (Satan).

Jesus equals bowing to worship and says it can only be given to God and not his creation

Revelation 22:8-9

I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things. But he *said to me, “Do not do that. I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God.”

You can see even angels another of God living creature doesn't allow bowing to him in worship because it's for only God.

So how do you manage to convince yourself that when you bow down, pray in reference of a non-living stone relic you aren't worshipping it but keeping it as relic

You place relic in meusum for reverence not bowing to it, there are more relic of the people of the bible while then do Muslims not worship all, except the stone worshipped by qurash pagans

Is the stone taking the paryers for allah or saving the worship for allah

If the stone is irrelevant then why can't Muslims pray to any other direction except the "exalted" direction of the stone

The stone is basically a very important partner to this allah or allah is the stone altogether

Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by hansomb: 6:38pm On May 26, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, Usain bolt time.

I already knew i was overstepping your intellectual capacity the moment you start evading why you worship stone

Mind you these are your sources
which source, the fake or fabricated source you quoted. You see Michael your problem is that you think you are intelligent, try so hard to portray yourself as intelligent but unfortunately you are not as intelligent as you think you are.
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by yinkeys(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2021
Sterope:
Exactly....

Don't forget it is 'some' and others also included people who converted to Judaism.

It is a very weird claim.

@Mikecold
This Is the truth
https://youtu. be/WdPdslOTwJU

I hope the fulanis don’t do the same to people in the middle belt because it’s similar to what’s going on.
“If you’re not careful the white controlled media will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the oppressors” - Malcolm X
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by bongap1: 9:22pm On May 30, 2021
zoghys:

There are passages in the Bible where cities and people have been wiped out all in the name of fighting for God and that's in the Bible right there in the old testament. Low IQ like you are the reason why people kill one another all in the name of God. There are christian militia group in central African republic and yet fools like you don't come hard on them. Learn to tolerate other people's religion, it helps to spread love.
it's possible in the Old Testament, it was written that it happened, but u guys are been wired to rape, maim children, women, old and defenseless people, and we are witnesses to ur barbaric acts in the middle belt. and I'm sure u are not even Fulani, but u are here spitting trash one their behalf, u are a problem and I'm going to pray for u. peace.
Re: Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US by zoghys: 4:13am On May 31, 2021
bongap1:
it's possible in the Old Testament, it was written that it happened, but u guys are been wired to rape, maim children, women, old and defenseless people, and we are witnesses to ur barbaric acts in the middle belt. and I'm sure u are not even Fulani, but u are here spitting trash one their behalf, u are a problem and I'm going to pray for u. peace.

I wouldn't have dignify you with a reply, but then I would have made you think you are that smart and reasonable. First, am a christian and just because I don't agree with your religion intolerance and mudslinging doesn't make you a better christian. Second, I have never said some Muslims are no terrorist, but definitely not all. Third, the Fulani agenda has more to it than religious colouration. Fourth, don't ever say I spit trash for all you know I might be your dad's age, so be wise when you try to be smart online. Fifth, go wash up, its bedtime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibrahim Boubacar Keita Resigns As Mali's President Resigns Amid Coup / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.