Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nin Wahala - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nin Wahala (266 Views)

USSD Code To Check Nin On MTN, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile And Online / How To Generate National Identity Number (NIN) From BVN / NIN: Have Your Sim Card Been Blocked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nin Wahala by Ninobraw(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2021
Someone came to me this evening so I decided to share it to see how far the country reason in terms of doing things.

Someone already link his number with his NIN 3 years ago now he no longer use the line but the nin still reflect in that line since mtn sold the line to someone else. Re they not supposed to delete every old information about the old line before selling it? I don't understand this country at all.
he has be trying to unlink the number from the NIN all effort proved abortive so what is the use of NIN if someone else can help you use it

(1) (Reply)

10 Biggest Tech Startups In Africa Owned By Nigerian Women / M-kopa Appoints Babajide Of Safeboda As Country Manager / The Evolution Of Space Rockets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.