Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) (41985 Views)

Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores / Saraki, 51 NASS Members “Arrest” Court Judgment On Legality Of Their Defection (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Randal: 11:51pm On May 24, 2021
Very goooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Arda1000(m): 12:25am On May 25, 2021
Hope it's not innocent people anyway if na criminals good but if not who price go still buy, time will tell
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by iconnecta(m): 5:23am On May 25, 2021
good riddance
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:25am On May 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Even Awolowo is a bandit. If you know the meaning of banditry then don't quote me next time.

Bandits are in range of mc Oluomo, one million boys, Awawa youths plus other ewedu Amala sluts.

You are always saying very stupid things.
I mean your talk is always full of cowshit.

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Difrent: 5:30am On May 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Even my father is a bandit. If you know the meaning of banditry then don't quote me next time.

You know I'm a very foolish son

Bandits are in range of Nnamdi Kanu, emma powerful , peter obi, kerosene ikpeazu, eyinnaya abribe...the list is endless..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 5:35am On May 25, 2021
Scripted grin
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Coconuthead126: 5:52am On May 25, 2021
Good job from the Ebubeagu team, I'm expecting the other SE states to finalize Ebubeagu once they get the legislative approval from their respective house of assembly.

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On May 25, 2021
They should all be rounded up. Show no mercy to those who doesn't show any to their victims.
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kagarko(m): 5:58am On May 25, 2021
Admissionclass:
Fulani herdsmen
[right][/right]

Fulani Bandits. Hahahaha Laughing in Swahili.
This is the Benue Model of Banditry.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by newdawnlive: 6:06am On May 25, 2021
they are unknow gunmen not bandit
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Dhury: 6:12am On May 25, 2021
They are all ESN members aka unknown gunmen's kill them all.

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:25am On May 25, 2021
We only saw arrested people but we didn't see ebubeagu
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 6:33am On May 25, 2021
That's good
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by ceede2: 6:36am On May 25, 2021
Kill 'em all.
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 6:44am On May 25, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Take no prisoners kill dem all.

So Fulani's are the unknown gunmen burning inec offices and stations?Thats Interesting.
these are igbo men guy

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 6:44am On May 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
I think say na only Fulani dey do bandit work
lies told to ipob pigs by kanu .

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2021
Are they the ones responsible for all these burning of properties in the East?
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by temitope27(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Even Awolowo is a bandit. If you know the meaning of banditry then don't quote me next time.

Bandits are in range of mc Oluomo, one million boys, Awawa youths plus other ewedu Amala sluts.
even many of ur youth are part of awawa boys, mc oluomo boys and some thugs in Yoruba land

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by 4four(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2021
But op, All this one na unknown gun men now, bandit na fulanis terrorists herdsmen, pls note this next tym
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Bigpat: 6:53am On May 25, 2021
SLAP44:
Good work, but we need them to be arrested by the ESN. I don't trust the set up of Ebubeagu with Northerners as part of it.
Which ESN? They have no justification to make arrest, they attack innocent Police, the Military, who are doing their job, protecting us, they kill and maim. What arrest? They are to be arrested rather, if not killed

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

A sage reverred enough to be inscribed in the 100 naira note of your country which you spend is who you refer to as a bandit. Can't you see how senseless you are. Sadly this forum has lately been proliferated by insolent and ill-mannered kids like your type.

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:58am On May 25, 2021
You need 1000 strokes of cane right in your buttocks for being f00lish
Juliusmalema:

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You need 1000 strokes of cane right in your buttocks for being f00lish

Maybe because jihad and fatwah didn't work you are now looking for who to flog.

Are you not tired of looking for souls to maim?

Change from destroying souls.
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 7:04am On May 25, 2021
If that will reset your brain to factory settings and destroy that foolishness in it for it to be functioning well, IT IS A NECESSITY
Juliusmalema:

Maybe because jihad and fatwah didn't work you are now looking for who to flog.

Are you not tired of looking for souls to maim?

Change from destroying souls.

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 7:06am On May 25, 2021
I know you just want to make yourself happy,ebubeagu is death scarred of ESN and will never even come close to where ESN is operating.

Don't compare local bandits or Fulani bandits with ESN.

Only Nigeria military knows how brutal the ESN is.

So go and bath now and go and hustle at bustop.

okeyglm:
Na nnamdi Kanu esn they packed like this chai. hahaha

Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 7:06am On May 25, 2021
Which is EbubeAgu? I can only believe this bullshit if those arrested are Fulani because they are the bandits we have. I hope bet9ja players and hemp smokers have not been labelled bandits for publicity scoop?
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by Newton85: 7:07am On May 25, 2021
SLAP44:
Good work, but we need them to be arrested by the ESN. I don't trust the set up of Ebubeagu with Northerners as part of it.
Shut up, IPOB clown! These "bandits" are clearly your Igbo "unknown gunmen," not Northerners. The post says "The bandits, according to report
had finalized plans to launch an
attack on the Agubia High Court,
Ikwo Police Headquarters and Ikwo
INEC office." Who doesn't know that it's your Igbo "unknown gunmen" that have been attacking Courts, police stations and INEC offices?
Re: Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2021
I hope they no go catch people weh the protect their village from intruders.

Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC