Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ronaldo Reminds Fans Why He Is The 'GOAT', Reveals The Tops, Downs, Trophies - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reminds Fans Why He Is The 'GOAT', Reveals The Tops, Downs, Trophies (595 Views)

"You Haven’t Played In UCL For Long Time" – Lampard Reminds Man United, Arsenal / 10 Football Players With The Most Trophies / The Trophies Unveiled By FIFA For The 2018 World Cup In Russia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Reminds Fans Why He Is The 'GOAT', Reveals The Tops, Downs, Trophies by Infoexpert24: 10:34pm On May 24, 2021
Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo has listed the highs and lows of his foortball career.

The Portugal and former Real Madrid star took to his verified Instagram page to remind people of his achievements despict the fact that Juventus failed to win couldn’t win Serie A this season.
He wrote:

"The life and career of any top player are made of ups and downs. Year after year, we face fantastic teams, with extraordinary players and ambitious goals, so we always have to give our best to keep ourselves at excellence levels.

This year we couldn’t win Serie A, congratulations to Inter for the well deserved title. However, I have to value everything that we achieved this season at Juventus, both in collective and individual terms. The Italian Super Cup, the Italian Cup and the Serie A Top Scorer trophy fill me with happiness, mainly due to the difficulty they carry with them, in a country where nothing is easy to win.

With these achievements, I reached a goal that I had set myself since the first day I arrived in Italy: to win the Championship, the Cup and the Super Cup, and also to be Best Player and Top Scorer in this great football country filled with tremendous players, giant clubs and a very own football culture.

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://infoexpert24.com/2021/05/24/cristiano-ronaldo-reminds-fans-why-he-is-the-goat-reveals-the-tops-downs-trophies-goals-awards-of-his-career/

Re: Ronaldo Reminds Fans Why He Is The 'GOAT', Reveals The Tops, Downs, Trophies by Anieke39(m): 10:58pm On May 24, 2021
I only know one Goat and that is he goat[color=#000000][/color]embarassed undecided
Re: Ronaldo Reminds Fans Why He Is The 'GOAT', Reveals The Tops, Downs, Trophies by obitwice(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2021
Indeed this guy is the real G.O.A.T to be honest! I used to love Messi because he is magical and simply out of this world but since the departure of Xavi and Iniesta, Messi's lapses has been really obvious which is why he's where he is now. But Christiano, is on another level! 3 different super leagues and dominated all! All 3 top titles in the leagues won! Top scorer! The list is endless! What got me most is the dude saying that he doesn't chase records "records chase him" mehn! Hard work really pays! Ronaldo has even done better than the Brazilian Ronaldo that made that name famous! He's the REAL RONALDO FOR ME!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reminds Fans Why He Is The 'GOAT', Reveals The Tops, Downs, Trophies by paulolee(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2021
nice words
Re: Ronaldo Reminds Fans Why He Is The 'GOAT', Reveals The Tops, Downs, Trophies by paulolee(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2021
obitwice:
Indeed this guy is the real G.O.A.T to be honest! I used to love Messi because he is magical and simply out of this world but since the departure of Xavi and Iniesta, Messi's lapses has been really obvious which is why he's where he is now. But Christiano, is on another level! 3 different super leagues and dominated all! All 3 top titles in the leagues won! Top scorer! The list is endless! What got me most is the dude saying that he doesn't chase records "records chase him" mehn! Hard work really pays! Ronaldo has even done better than the Brazilian Ronaldo that made that name famous! He's the REAL RONALDO FOR ME!
ur opinion bro but since xavi n iniesta left, messi have developed and reinvented his game n dts why you said he do struggle leading d team alone dis days than before when messi easily drags a bad barca team n win games alone bcox of brilliance of Xavi n.iniesta..
back then messi do most of the scoring n keeps enough time n focus for dt but now its more about starting d play, all attacks starts n involves him n dts why he easily ends up with more goals n assist than any Oda player..
for me I'll say he improved since they left n dts why its easy for him to win individual awards even without winning a trophy bcoz it isnt easy to see a such type of goal scoring playmaker in europe, if they is any...

(1) (Reply)

Should Lampard Get A UCL Winning Medal? / Why lionel messi and Cristiano Ronaldo make football boring and unappreciative / OFFICIAL: Sad NEWS As Arsenal CONFIRM Exit Of Another Top Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.