Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) (41489 Views)

Seven Killed, Two Injured In Motor Accident Along Minna-Suleja Highway (Graphic) / Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! / Accident Along Calabar-Itu Highway, 7, Including School Children Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Civilianarmy: 10:38am On May 25, 2021
Everyday na so so bad news

Check out how to open a PayPal account that can send and receive money from any where in the world.

https://techhob.com/paypal-account-how-to-create-a-paypal-account/
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by iwaeda: 10:40am On May 25, 2021
saphiere:
Road passengers traveling to Calabar, the Cross River State capital were on Monday 24th May, 2021 involved in a road accident, WonderTV media reports.

According to a Facebook user @Charles Bassey, the incident occurred along Calabar Itu Highway off Odiok.
The passengers left Urua Ekpa Park in an eighteen seater Cross Lines bus heading to Calabar when the sad incident happened.

He called on the general public to please check within themselves if there is any of their relatives who embarked on a journey to Calabar from Urua Ekpa Park, they should call them to be sure that they are not among the victims of the road accident.

He post reads;
"Please if you have any of ur family members who was traveling to calabar from urua ekpa Park.
Plssss call them cos an accident just happened at calabar itu highway off odiok".

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/281370703722474

God have mercy, may God heal the injured and comfort bereaved. The over speeding of these commercial drivers is out of these world. Yet they will be using mobile phone, calling as if they are in the house.
Itu River linking Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom, hope they have fixed the bridge?
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 10:40am On May 25, 2021
sapphiere:
booker
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by MyexamsHUB: 10:41am On May 25, 2021
Sad news
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Andyvilly: 10:41am On May 25, 2021
Die well for the dead and don't die on me to the injured.
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 10:41am On May 25, 2021
sapphiere:
instead of taking photos they should be rush to a health center na
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2021
I wish them speedy recovery.
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Joel3(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2021
The front was of great impact over speeding.
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by zidek(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2021
Buhari why
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Emeka71(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2021
saphiere:
May they all be alive IJN.
We really need prayer for this country.
Seems like the driver died.
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 25, 2021
NewDelhi:
I am a complete mugu. Why did I put thousands of families into fear and confusion by saying if you have anyone that travelled to Calabar this morning, call them.. now thousands of families out there will be panicking. angry

Smh you shouldn’t have said such
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by frog12: 10:51am On May 25, 2021
there's no way the drive can survive this.

at times, when you tell the drivers that they are speeding, they and the passengers laugh !
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by blackmantis: 10:52am On May 25, 2021
Over 100 were killed yesterday in Benue.

Several people just lost their lives in this accident.

Death toll in Anambra, IMO, Eboyin the North East, North West keeps rising.

Today is just Tuesday.
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2021
That road has always been bad and no government both PDP & APC have ever done anything about it .
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Fanuchi007: 11:04am On May 25, 2021
D least dangerous place to seat in a bus is in d middle of the center. If u seat for front, alaye u dai on ur own
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 25, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by obainojazz(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2021
Simple stuffs like not over speeding and staying 3 seconds behind any vehicle will save so many lives in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by ProfGPA: 11:33am On May 25, 2021
May God heal the wounded.... Bad road and poor driving everywhere
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 11:42am On May 25, 2021
Lord Luggard!
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 25, 2021
Cross lines always has a bad safety record since the early 2000s.
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by stayclearofme: 12:23pm On May 25, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed This useless creature and bad news, smh. May they all recover well from their injuries and for those that lost their lives, may their families have the strength to bear the loss
Must you say nonsense? Do you know the cause of the accident? Most accidents are caused by drivers and over speeding.
Abi accidents don't happen before your so called useless creature came to power?
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by PoshTraveler: 12:24pm On May 25, 2021
i hope the driver died. if he didnt they should look for him and kill him . those drivers are useless
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by stayclearofme: 12:28pm On May 25, 2021
PoshTraveler:
i hope the driver died. if he didnt they should look for him and kill him . those drivers are useless
Hmmmm na wah o nothing wey person no go see for NL. What make you different from Fulani that are killing people up and down? You don't even know the cause of the accident. You are worst than Buhari!
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Sokari29: 12:29pm On May 25, 2021
Nigerians always looking for who to blame xup with y'all mentioning Buhari's name any time something bad happens in the country!
Was he the one controlling the driver?
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Rushna27(f): 12:31pm On May 25, 2021
Hmmmmmm!!!! it's well
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by PoshTraveler: 12:32pm On May 25, 2021
i am a fulani. can u stop mentioning me now
stayclearofme:

Hmmmm na wah o nothing wey person no go see for NL. What make you different from Fulani that are killing people up and down? You don't even know the cause of the accident. You are worst than Buhari!
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Legacyy(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2021
cnandy:
I don't really know why this Governor joined APC. Na so terrible things will be happening in that state
he(Gov Udom Emmanuel) hasn't defected to APC the last time i checked,stop saying what u don't know.
Re: Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) by Tillatalk: 12:38pm On May 25, 2021
That's why I don't like sitting at the front I hope those at front seats survived

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) / A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) / Ghastly Accident Along Jos-bauchi Road - Warning Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.