Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff (24981 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by bizzibodi(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2021
I disagree so that an Igbo COAS will kill his own kinsmen just to please his master..... anyway over Bullhari dead body will an Igbo man b a COAS.
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by emmymarine: 5:51pm On May 25, 2021
Hahahaha, even if you loud it into his ear, bubu can never do such cos he considers only the Fulani's as the owners of Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
That is the last thing Buhari will do
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2021
"Embrace Igbos and Igbos will embrace Nigeria"... this is the catch word for me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by dontalklife: 7:48pm On May 25, 2021
bcomputer101:
A terrorist won't be one of our service chief

Must you exhibit your stupidity in public? Otule nsi
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by AnanseK(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu right for the job
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On May 25, 2021
25ahmad:
Why didn't you advice GEJ to select hausa or northerner as security Chief

Gej’s VP was Hausa Fulani. undecided

Next question? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2021
Esseite:
It quite unfortunate it's the only way to stop the secessionist agendas..

- The Igbos wont for any reason disgrace a COAS of their extraction in their own enclave..

- The collective fight against the Boko haram would be unified..

- The UGM and other groups would loose crowd because the points they use to thrive has been defeated..

- The COAS would be less sympathetic to brotherhood or religious notions to the bokoharam..

It would give a the Govt a better face on security outlook...

But the presidency does not have sense...

Igbos or mazi kanu will be the 1st to call him a sell out.
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 25, 2021
jaxxy:

Igbos or mazi kanu will be the 1st to call him a sell out.

Which goes to show... ranks would be broken within the various secessionist groups.. this is just strategy.
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by jaxxy(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2021
Esseite:

Which goes to show... ranks would be broken within the various secessionist groups.. this is just strategy.

The chief of defense staff didn’t change anything u know?
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Mavrick2012: 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
25ahmad:
lie lie
unfortunately, you don't care to know.
Enjoy your ignorance,
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by IAMPEDRO: 9:23pm On May 25, 2021
bcomputer101:
A terrorist won't be one of our service chief
You can't conclude just like that calling an entire race "terrorist".
I'm not from any state in the east but those people are one of the nicest race Nigeria has. Am aware every race has it bad side, Igbos are trying in Nigeria. You can't neglect someone and expect him to be happy with you. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Casper21: 10:22pm On May 25, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Why Igbo? Na only Igbo dey this country? Small thing Igbo Igbo Igbo? So many tribes are not well represented yet, why should it be Igbo? The one wey dem get never do them? What exactly are they even bringing to the table other than crime?

E pain you?? Do u wish to feel important a little? Oya don't worry just drink peak milk
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Casper21: 10:27pm On May 25, 2021
How can Nigeria prosper when we are still having tribal conflict. Igbos really deserve to be back to their original country and not being a chief of staff to a zoo country.
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Lovelyn451(f): 11:16pm On May 25, 2021
He won't na, Igbo man wey dey vex, na to enter that sambisa destroy all those malnourished things wey never see food chop dey terrorise the whole country...igbo man no dey play yeye lie lie politics nah

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Simply6: 11:54pm On May 25, 2021
25ahmad:

Because he, GEJ already did that without prompting from anyone. sad
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by CoolAmbience(m): 12:32am On May 26, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Reno, advice no be curse but this your advice no follow atall.
Ndi Igbo do not need Buhari's appointment. It wouldn't change the fact that we are dealing with someone with clear disdain for Igbos.

Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 5:51am On May 26, 2021
jaxxy:

The chief of defense staff didn’t change anything u know?

But the chief of defense staff is not SE.
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by 25ahmad(m): 5:58am On May 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Gej’s VP was Hausa Fulani. undecided

Next question? undecided
buharivvp is yoruba
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by 25ahmad(m): 6:00am On May 26, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Do your votes count.... Yes I have my voters card and I go out to vote during elections....but you see this country Nigeria it's a time bomb......... we pray it doesn't explode........end sars protest was just a writing on the wall.......if the matter cast believe it or not, this northern Nigeria will be in big trouble
more than the one we are into ko
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by jaxxy(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2021
25ahmad:
buharivvp is yoruba

Is Jonathan Yoruba? undecided

We are talking about Igbos.
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2021
25ahmad:
Why do he Reno and other southerners hate north and buhari so much. Remember i am on nairaland for more than 10yrs before i finally registered 10yrs ago. This is not the nairaland i know, because now there is more regional, religion and ethic insult unlike before. Thats what make me start thnorthern primitive are as you say. Show your own.
Nairaland started 2005 which is 16yrs ago,
how come you've known Nairaland for 10yrs before registering 10yrs ago which is 20yrs?

And why is it hard for you to type without errors?
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2021
25ahmad:
then let north go one side, south go one side. Didn't US appoint a northern Nigeria as one of their heads the other day.
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by odogwubiafra: 12:44pm On May 26, 2021
[quote author=25ahmad post=102033644]Why didn't you advice GEJ to select hausa or northerner as security Chief[/quote

Fish brain everywhere!
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Johnsown1(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2021
Timon4real:
The best chance of getting buhari to do what you advice is to tell him the opposite of what you actually want.. that man no like advice
lol
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Built2last: 3:17pm On May 27, 2021
GorillaApp:

Let me bookmark this response grin

Who knows? The father of shock may just shock us this time around.

Can you unbook mark it now as your oga has not disappointed
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by Built2last: 3:17pm On May 27, 2021
Kolinakano:
I

Reserve my share of that 300k, I suppose to be number 1���

No vex, Buhari doesn't disappoint
Re: Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff by GorillaApp(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2021
Built2last:

Can you unbook mark it now as your oga has not disappointed
Lol grin
Man so predictable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract / Why PDP Spared Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Descended On Ortom, Fayose, Anyim — Vanguard / "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.