Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter (3514 Views)

Reset Nigeria Threaten Not To Support PDP If Presidency Isn't Zoned To The South / Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by gistsmill04: 5:51am On May 25, 2021
Nigeria certainly needs a ” reset” or in more popular usage — a restructuring. To achieve that, we need visionary and competent leaders to lead us through.

“Reset Nigeria” which has gotten some fame on Twitter is associated with former Nigerian vice president and 2019 PDP presidential flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar. The former presidential aspirant is once again showing Nigerians that he is more than capable of leading Nigeria to the promised land. The former number two citizen continues to share nation building tips and strategies he would apply to lead the country forward if elected and his supporters are not resting on their oars to make sure he gains massive recognition before 2023.

Here are some interesting tweets on ” reset Nigeria “

Yahaya Umar tweeted: Alhaji @atiku is not one of the everyday Politicians who fall within the definition of an average Politician who is not prepared. He is a World Class Presidential Material who will set the records of Governance straight in Africa if voted #ResetNigeria #GreenEconomy #AtikuKawai

Oluwadamilola Asuni: #ResetNigeria the choice of @atiku is an indication that Nigeria is not ready to get out of the woods. We are about to elect another old (possibly lifeless) man with nothing to offer.

The presidential hopeful recently shared his thoughts on the Nigerian economy. He said: ” We must begin to visualize a new Nigeria without oil“.

Fatima in response to this interesting thought from Atiku said: We can grow Nigeria through entrepreneurship by using it to drive economic diversification, which would require education reform. Education must be enterprise-oriented, such that inspire creativity and innovation. #ResetNigeria #GreenEconomy #AtikuKawai

Do you think Atiku is the man for the job? Do you believe he can take Nigeria to the promised land?

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/05/2023-atikus-reset-nigeria-campaign-gains-momentum-twitter.html

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by pascalbenz: 6:02am On May 25, 2021
cool
Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by princechurchill(m): 6:03am On May 25, 2021
His silence on Pantami issue shows where his loyalty is, Fulani doesn't change it's colors just like the leopard.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by xpressionx(m): 6:11am On May 25, 2021
Anyone who sees Atiku as credible alternative to Buhari is crazy. All of them are terrorists.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by proxillin(m): 6:11am On May 25, 2021
No more Nigeria. Fckoff atiku

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by donbachi(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2021
"Without crude oil"....ok,now i know why he made such a statement...he will rule a nigeria with no south south.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by LordIsaac(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2021
To hell with Foolanis... Let's elect human beings to government for once please...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by Coldshisha: 6:34am On May 25, 2021
Atiku should not destroy PDP and support Southern candidate SE or SS

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by MAGG0T(m): 6:36am On May 25, 2021
cheesy

Osibanjo should be given a chance if at all there will be anything like Nigeria come 2023,
And he should that in a party outside APC and PDP..

those old cargoes should be at home, having fun with their grandkids...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 6:43am On May 25, 2021
Atiku is a worse version of Buhari. Buhari is nepotistic quite alright. But you see Atiku, he’s nepotistic, extremely greedy and very wicked. The fact that he has not said anything about the ban on open grazing, Pantami’s extremist comments and the criminality of herdsmen says it all.

If you’re from the south and thinking of voting Atiku in 2023, just know that you’re a fool. You silly southerners need to wake up to the reality now. Irrespective of party affiliation, we must all work for power to return to the south. An Atiku presidency in 2023 is a big win to the north and a big loss to the south.

In fact, if Atiku wins, power may never ever return to the south again. I don talk my own.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by wale0911: 6:49am On May 25, 2021
Are these recycled politicians the best we've got? FFS, Nigeria has a population of over 200m people. It can't always be these sets of people leading the nation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by Duru9(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2021
Buhari is even better than this one

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by Fasindo: 6:56am On May 25, 2021
shocked

Greedy Fulani man

Atiku the only man that has solution to all Nigerian problem but doesn't have solution on how to return his stolen fund.

Yakamata Atiku ya huta

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by Nobody: 7:18am On May 25, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Osibanjo should be given a chance if at all there will be anything like Nigeria come 2023,

those old cargoes should be at home, having fun with their grandkids...

Osibanjo again?he has been part of this useless government..so you want to vote for that Tinubu's errand boy...the fact is tinubu, osibanjo and APC generally are evil and we are tired....birds of the same feather flocks together

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by deboysben(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2021
seunmsg:
Atiku is a worse version of Buhari. Buhari is nepotistic quite alright. But you see Atiku, he’s nepotistic, extremely greedy and very wicked. The fact that he has not said anything about the ban on open grazing, Pantami’s extremist comments and the criminality of herdsmen says it all.

If you’re from the south and thinking of voting Atiku in 2023, just know that you’re a fool. You silly southerners need to wake up to the reality now. Irrespective of party affiliation, we must all work for power to return to the south. An Atiku presidency in 2023 is a big win to the north and a big loss to the south.

In fact, if Atiku wins, power may never ever return to the south again. I don talk my own.
will you keep quiet.
A fool is one that voted buhari twice to the detriment of his fellow Southerner out of greediness and for power to return to agbero ravage region.
Foolishness everywhere.
Una never see anything yet.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by Solsix(m): 7:30am On May 25, 2021
Before he is allowed to reset Nigeria can somebody asked him his stand on opening grazing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by Sammy07: 7:31am On May 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Me I can never vote a northerner.

I'll rather vote the stupid likes of Fayemi, Wike, Hope, Rochas than to vote a Northerner.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by West1side: 7:33am On May 25, 2021
Thank you because only on this decision can I throw Buhari unde the bus even with his glaring failure but so long some think Atiku is worthy with all the fraud he perpetuated as deputy then buhari will forever remain a beta alternative as far as I am concerned.

xpressionx:
Anyone who sees Atiku as credible alternative to Buhari is crazy.
All of them are terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by ThatFairGuy: 7:34am On May 25, 2021
Please don't mention me cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by PrinceOfLagos: 7:34am On May 25, 2021
seunmsg:

And you were supporting a well known thief and a drug baron like Tinubu the other day .

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by Lordbinsmar: 7:36am On May 25, 2021
Same old poltician embarassed
Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by captainamiedi1: 7:37am On May 25, 2021
Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu will all yield same result. He is enjoying in Dubai but resetting Nigeria on twitter. why not come home to start the aggressive reset campaign? Until i see a credible candidate that has the right background and character to move Nigeria forward, i will not participate in any election gimmick.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by xelly: 7:37am On May 25, 2021
He is on the past list. We need Young, energetic, Educated Nigerian not bigot or fulani

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by tamdun: 7:44am On May 25, 2021
Solsix:
Before he is allowed to reset Nigeria can somebody asked him his stand on opening grazing
Of course he'll tell u what u want to hear, wait until I becomes president, na then he go show true colour

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2021
Sammy07:

I'll rather vote the stupid likes of Fayemi, Wike, Hope, Rochas than to vote a Northerner.

I don’t like Peter Obi and Wike but I will gladly vote for any of them instead of Atiku or another northerner in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by West1side: 7:50am On May 25, 2021
From the history of Nigeria since 1999 which start governor have performed beta than Tinubu errand boys ? If those could be given a chance why should Tinubu errand boy that performed beta not be given the same opportunity.

Did Ebele performed beta than either Fashola or Osinbajo before he was gifted the presidency or the criminal that tot itself worthy in Peter Obi with all the looting n killings he supervised in Anambra.

teejaymoremoney:

Osibanjo again?he has been part of this useless government..so you want to vote for that Tinubu's errand boy...the fact is tinubu, osibanjo and APC generally are evil and we are tired....birds of the same feather flocks together

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by colorsofrainbow: 7:57am On May 25, 2021
seunmsg:

I love your summation.Absolutely on point.Atiku is also a Fulani terrorist just like your Buhari.So we should vote for Tinubu ba?
I know that's where you are going to but I just dey watch you.Come out of your shell grin
All theses APC miscreants sha grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by West1side: 7:58am On May 25, 2021
What is wrong in voting for Tinubu ? There is no governor not coming to Lagos your likes claim he supervised to learn what governance is all about. The Fools that refused to come like stinking Abia with all the business domiciled there can't grow their IGR.

Killing of everyone n anyone in Imo without IGR. Have you learnt how Edo Delta Ogun Osun etc IGR grew after copying the Alpha Beta IGR generating system.

Instead of wallowing in your igbo self induced hate you beta start reasoning like a rational being as oppose to the lunatic tantrum you have been throwing on NL against Tinubu who your father is even worthy to lace his slippers talk less of shoe.

colorsofrainbow:

I love your summation.Absolutely on point.Atiku is also a Fulani terrorist just like your Buhari.So we should vote for Tinubu ba?
I know that's where you are going to but I just dey watch you.Come out of your shell grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by colorsofrainbow: 7:59am On May 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Anybody who doesn't win the heart of Igbos,you will surely vote...why not vote Shekau too? grin
APC miscreants
Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by colorsofrainbow: 8:07am On May 25, 2021
West1side:
What is wrong in voting for Tinubu ? There is no governor not coming to Lagos you lit claim he supervised to learn what governance is all about.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in voting for Tinubu but to him,if Tinubu deserves to be voted,then he has no moral ground to criticize Atiku.
Afterall the last time I checked,Tinubu never picked on Pantami,Tinubu never criticized Fulani terrorists' mayhem if not because of pressure recently from southern governors' meeting.Tinubu has been a silent support of this evil government which you know because of his selfish 2023 interest.
If Tinubu deserves a chance,Atiku deserves a better chance,simple...you guys should end this useless hypocrisy..
If you put both men side by side,still no comparison.
I don't support either men,God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Below is another post I made on this same thread.

seunmsg:

I don’t like Peter Obi and Wike but I will gladly vote for any of them instead of Atiku or another northerner in 2023.

Of course, some of you are Atiku lackeys being paid to cause disunity in the south so I’m not surprised you acted blind to my other comment. See, the game is up already. It’s a southern president in 2023 or nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku's Reset Nigeria Campaign Gains Momentum On Twitter by West1side: 8:11am On May 25, 2021
If you like vote the devil for all I care just keep Tinubu out of your foolish mouth. If you like vote the sultan self who that one concern.

colorsofrainbow:

There's absolutely nothing wrong in voting for Tinubu but to him,if Tinubu deserves to be voted,then the has no molarity to criticize Atiku.
Afterall the last time I checked,Tinubu never picked on Pantami,Tinubu never criticized Fulani terrorists' mayhem if not because of pressure recently from southern governors' meeting.Tinubu has been a silent support of this evil government which you know because of his selfish 2023 interest.
If Tinubu deserves a chance,Atiku deserves a better chance,simple...you guys should end this useless hypocrisy..
If you put both men side by side,still no comparison.
I don't support either men,God forbid!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron / Soludo Must Arrange Some Skyscrapers For Onitsha / Flashback Of Prophet Tb Joshua’s Prophecy On The 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.