Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin (894 Views)

'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA / Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns / "Stop Harassing People With Laptops" - Isa Ali-Pantami To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by Biodun556(m): 7:53am On May 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP0IK4ogWg8

The Percentage of Nigerians using bank are very small compare to those who have no bank account, invariably many Nigerians will not have BVN.

But NIN has wider coverage than BVN. The best idea is for banks to drop BVN and adopt NIN

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by Biodun556(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2021
We must learn to think about government policy before condemning without fact

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by Nukilia: 7:55am On May 25, 2021
This would help with national security

1 Like

Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by stupidmod3: 8:03am On May 25, 2021
they are using their national id, that one is less stressful
Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by mu2sa2: 8:05am On May 25, 2021
The nincompoops who want Sheikh Pantami out because of the sound policies he is putting in place for the progress of the country should bury their heads in shame.
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and shame her detractors and render them useless.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by Mynd44: 8:18am On May 25, 2021
stupidmod3:
they are using their national id, that one is less stressful
NIN is national ID

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by ThatFairGuy: 8:26am On May 25, 2021
An outstanding Minister, As Sheikh Ali Isa Pantami, Ipob nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by Fahdiga1: 8:30am On May 25, 2021
ok
Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by APCNGN: 8:53am On May 25, 2021
Mynd44:

NIN is national ID

Baba dun comment. Front page loading... cheesy
Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by colorsofrainbow: 8:56am On May 25, 2021
mu2sa2:
The nincompoops who want Sheikh Pantami out because of the sound policies he is putting in place for the progress of the country should bury their heads in shame.
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and shame her detractors and render them useless.
I would have compared both countries if Ghanian president and their minister of Communication or whatever was a terrorist like what we have here.
You should have ended with "may God continue to bless bokoharam and ISIS" so that we know where you are coming from.. Terrorist!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by Fejoku: 8:56am On May 25, 2021
Lmao.
Ghana has proven over the years that all Ghanaians are equal and religion is not a problem over there. Ghana has shown a unity of purpose among the different regions that constitute her and the progress she's making is evident to all. Ghanaians are proud of their country which helped improved the cohesion they enjoy. No record of religious or ethnic cleansing despite everything. No forceful stealing of people's lands and no oppression of any region. Ghana was not unilaterally forced into OIC by one person in a country where Christians make up more than half the population. This is why everyone can trust the government policies but here in Nigeria, the difference is clear.
Who trusts a Nigerian government especially one that has shown his ethnic and religious bias? Who trust a minister of communication who's allied to terrorists? Who trusts those people think they can forcefully take over people's ancestral lands? Only a foolish person will give out his personal security details to a government like that of Buhari where terrorists are handling all the key positions. A government where known terrorists that have killed tens of thousands are rebranded as repentant and added to the national military. You guys must have taken everyone in Nigeria as dunces that you can toy with. All the policies pushed with vigour by this government has been anti-people at best and anti-Christians at worst. From Cattle colony through Inland water bill and collecting small arms from communities leaving them defenceless against fulani terrorists down this Pantami Sim-NIN linkage. Non of them is meant for the good of the people. Even when young people unanimously called for the ban on the societal malaise called SARS, they were greeted with live bullets and even that eyesore was denied despite all evidences.
God forbid the type of humans you guys are.
Nigeria has to disintegrate so you guys can have your personal security handed to terrorists. For us, we will never accept it
Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by colorsofrainbow: 9:01am On May 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
An outstanding Minister, As Sheikh Ali Isa Pantami, Ipob nightmare
Tinubu won't still be President grin
Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by Biodun556(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu won't still be President grin

Don't under rate any one
Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by Sleyk: 11:38am On May 25, 2021
Biodun556:

Don't under rate any one

See your tinubu.. let me ask you, aside him having money. "Can you present this man as your dad to a PTA meeting, If you're to be in secondary school?" . From your answer, then think of this man representing all nigeria in international communities.

Aru.

Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by Biodun556(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2021
Sleyk:

See your tinubu.. let me ask you, aside him having money. "Can you present this man as your dad to a PTA meeting, If you're to be in secondary school?" . From your answer, then think of this man representing all nigeria in international communities.

Aru.

Y not?
Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by OperationcowLeg: 12:02pm On May 25, 2021
mu2sa2:
Mr paid mouthpiece we can see Tru all of u. My sisters gate man from Niger who I reminded my sister had barely spent 2yrs in Nigeria . He now has NiN , all the Niger Okada riders have active phone # so invariably they now have NIN so in effect they are Nigerians !!! That is what u call sound policy or a mischievous policy to populate the Cowgerian space with as much Fulani from anywhere as possible. But no prob, u ppl with meet ur Waterloo as usual. Just continue , evry1 is watching
Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by OperationcowLeg: 12:11pm On May 25, 2021
mu2sa2:
and by the way, what do u mean by native land of Nigeria? Nigeria does not have a "native" land on the surface of the African continent. It was ur colonial masters that invented that name so it's not natural. Igbo land I know , Hausa land I know , Tiv land , ijaw land I know, Yoruba land I know. So pray tell, what part of Africa are u referring to as the "native land of Nijeria' ?? Look, u unity beggars from the north are already irritating everyone.
Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by mu2sa2: 3:03pm On May 25, 2021
OperationcowLeg:
Mr paid mouthpiece we can see Tru all of u. My sisters gate man from Niger who I reminded my sister had barely spent 2yrs in Nigeria . He now has NiN , all the Niger Okada riders have active phone # so invariably they now have NIN so in effect they are Nigerians !!! That is what u call sound policy or a mischievous policy to populate the Cowgerian space with as much Fulani from anywhere as possible. But no prob, u ppl with meet ur Waterloo as usual. Just continue , evry1 is watching
You're an accomplice in the crime of your gate keeper. Better report yourself to the authorities in your own interest.
Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by Officialhorlah(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2021
Lolgrin
Re: Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin by masseratti: 5:41pm On May 25, 2021
Patami did not initiate nin linking to sim card, its a policy that has been there before he was employed, just like single treasury account was there before Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos By Prof Tekena Tamuno / Showdown Looms In Lagos As Yoruba Nation Agitators Insist On Rally / History Of DSS AKA NSO During Buharis Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.