Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus (47832 Views)

Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Francis Uzoho: LA Liga Facebook Makes A Post In Pidgin English, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by popweezy(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2021
DareyFortified:

You just spilled trash... He is not a striker and yet he has more goal than Ronaldo who is a striker this season?
he has more goals than ronaldo this season grin why didnt you say he has more goals than Ronaldo?? Pathetic messi fan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by pquaver(m): 5:39pm On May 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

I swear...I tire for these dumbos... y aren't they talking about psg as mbappe dey there...so in other words...mbappe has failed despite winning it 28ce with psg ...or Lewandowski that joined a bayern that will always win the league ....they are just pure haters...it pains them deep that Ronaldo has achieved what messi hasn't achieved... how can someone that has never won anything outside his club b better than the one that has done with multiple times with different leagues( the top leagues) and Country... messi joined a top Argentina national team while Ronaldo joined an average Portuguese team when they both started their national team careers

Lie small small Deco, Rui Costa, Figo, pauleta, Sergio conceicao.. If you don't know this names keep shut instaad of lying.. The team cr7 joined almost won Euro 2000 if not for Zidane, Henry und Trezeguet

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by popweezy(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2021
Luigi03:

Are you břąîñless? Sorry to say, I know you aren't. Who has played more matches? Who is older?
Its like blaiming haaland for having less goals than Harry Kane, when you know Harry Kane has played far more matches and is older too.
The fact that Messi is younger and has played far lesser matches than Ronaldo, still has more Goldens boots than him is outta this world imo. Messi isn't even far behind him in terms of goals too. I believe the goal difference isn't that much, is it?
you still don't get me bro.. If Ronaldo is not as good as we claim, messi would have surpassed him.. Was Ronaldo the only player messi met on the pitch?? Why hasn't he surpassed him in goal-scoring Think deep and give ronaldo his credit. Aint gonna cost you nothing

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Inshsak: 5:47pm On May 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

It indeed makes him a lesser player.... use ur head and think critically
Where else do you think he would have played and who could have afforded him?
Mr Critical Thinker.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Ekugbeh(m): 5:50pm On May 25, 2021
paulolee:
funny seeing cr7 fans now shifting d table n talking about his total achievement instead of him running after failing in Turin...
this is not the GOAT discussion bt am jus surprised about mr champions league planning to run from his "new challenge" without d UCL he promised, and also his fans are blind n aint talking about him leaving Italy without the "holy grial" dt made juve splashed such cash on him..
assuming its messi dt seeked for this same "new challenge" in Italy only to quit n leave a trophy laden team like Juve we used to know in 4th position, I know many cr7 fans dt would create a lot
of topics about "HOW MESSI FAILED IN ITALY".....funny hypocrites
He has nothing to prove. He has proven all

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by HBB1(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

That's true, no lies, accept chiesa and morata, other players they signed re free agents.

Even though that's untrue, how does being a free agent make you mediocre.

Is Aguero average, or messi, or Wjinaldum?

De Ligt, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rabiot, Cuadrado, Ramsey, Arthur, Mackennie, Dybala, Chiesa... are not good players?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Luigi03(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2021
popweezy:
you still don't get me bro.. If Ronaldo is not as good as we claim, messi would have surpassed him.. Was Ronaldo the only player messi met on the pitch?? Why hasn't he surpassed him in goal-scoring Think deep and give ronaldo his credit. Aint gonna cost you nothing
Messi has surpassed him in almost everything else. Look, I'm not discrediting Ronaldo in anyway. He's good, one of the best, but I just believe Messi is slightly better than him. Both are unique. If you have Ronaldo in your team, you can for sure know that he would score so many goals for you. Same with Messi. Messi would score goals for you, and the day he doesn't, he gives assists or run the job in the midfield. He isn't that much of a leader like Ronaldo is. They're both GOAT and it's up to you to choose who is the best between the two of em. Some may Messi is better than Ronaldo just because they like him more. I don't believe they should be judged that way.
The best way to know who is better, is by watching them both play regularly. You'll get ur answr

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by cobsol(m): 6:36pm On May 25, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Is he changing clubs to prove a point on Messi?? He's trying too hard.

Are you trying to say if Messi played for PSG, Bayern Munich, Juve, Man City he wouldn't have won the league?? You people are funny.

He didn't even play in England but he has scored 26 goals against your so called big teams. I think only Aguero has more.

Make e play first.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by popweezy(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2021
Luigi03:

Messi has surpassed him in almost everything else. Look, I'm not discrediting Ronaldo in anyway. He's good, one of the best, but I just believe Messi is slightly better than him. Both are unique. If you have Ronaldo in your team, you can for sure know that he would score so many goals for you. Same with Messi. Messi would score goals for you, and the day he doesn't, he gives assists or run the job in the midfield. He isn't that much of a leader like Ronaldo is. They're both GOAT and it's up to you to choose who is the best between the two of em. Some may Messi is better than Ronaldo just because they like him more. I don't believe they should be judged that way.
The best way to know who is better, is by watching them both play regularly. You'll get ur answr
now, you've spoken the truth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Harrynight(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2021
DareyFortified:

He doesn't even need to try it... Bring all Ronaldo's record and put it sidey by side with messi own. I'm sure you will find your answer. Unless you want to be stupid and bias.

Sentiment won't allow you reason differently not that you don't know

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by HBB1(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2021
popweezy:
see as hatred full your body.. E dey even show for your writting

Yeah yeah yeah....

Point out one lie!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by NoFap123: 8:46pm On May 25, 2021
popweezy:
tell me messi is more of a complete striker in front of goal than Ronaldo and see how dumb you'd look grin

What's your definition of a complete striker?

I hope you don't mean waiting for tapings.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by NoFap123: 8:48pm On May 25, 2021
popweezy:
story grin ..let me remind you Ronaldo is still the highest goal scorer in the history of football..

Pele says Hi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by NoFap123: 8:49pm On May 25, 2021
popweezy:
you see the mentioning of messi having more golden boots is invalid regarding messi ronaldo argument... Messi has more golden boots but Ronaldo still has more goals than him

Having more golden boots than someone who has scored more goals is a proof of how lethal Messi is. You are even giving Messi points unknowingly.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Kingcalls: 8:49pm On May 25, 2021
pquaver:

Lie small small Deco, Rui Costa, Figo, pauleta, Sergio conceicao.. If you don't know this names keep shut instaad of lying.. The team cr7 joined almost won Euro 2000 if not for Zidane, Henry und Trezeguet

What nonsense ubsaying...team that was knocked out in the previous tournament in the group stages ( japan / Korea 2002)... team that had only qualified for only 3 World cups in their history b4 Ronaldo joined....a team that saw their first ever final the first time Ronaldo joined the team... messi fans and the word almost grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by NoFap123: 8:49pm On May 25, 2021
Luigi03:

Are you břąîñless? Sorry to say, I know you aren't. Who has played more matches? Who is older?
Its like blaiming haaland for having less goals than Harry Kane, when you know Harry Kane has played far more matches and is older too.
The fact that Messi is younger and has played far lesser matches than Ronaldo, still has more Goldens boots than him is outta this world imo. Messi isn't even far behind him in terms of goals too. I believe the goal difference isn't that much, is it?

The guy is dumb, he didn't think that through before typing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Kingcalls: 8:55pm On May 25, 2021
Luigi03:

No one cares about assists? No one cares about world cup silver medal?
No one cares about balon dor and golden boots?
The only thing we now care about is just goals?
So because cr7 has more goals thelan Messi, it is the only thing you care about? Absolutely ridiculous this. I bet you would care bout em if cr7 had them more than Messi.

My friend...Ronaldo has the record of assists in the CL...but we don't care about that record...modric is also a balon dor winner , does that mean he is better than iniesta or xavi? Or will u say because Micheal Owen won it then, it means he was better than Henry... let ur guy win something outside barca...Argentina is not Colombia or Paraguay
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Kingcalls: 8:56pm On May 25, 2021
Luigi03:

The real trash here is you. Kindly keep off, I don't associate with vagabonds!

Look at this wanderer efulefu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Luigi03(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

My friend...Ronaldo has the record of assists in the CL...but we don't care about that record...modric is also a balon dor winner , does that mean he is better than iniesta or xavi? Or will u say because Micheal Owen won it then, it means he was better than Henry... let ur guy win something outside barca...Argentina is not Colombia or Paraguay
Břąîñless bigot. If Ronaldo is better than Messi because he's won an Intl trophy, then Alexis Sanchez is better than Messi. Oliver giroud has one world cup, he's better than Messi and Ronaldo, by your stupid logic. Ibrahimovic has won league titles outside one club and league, he's better than Messi by your stupid logic. Rooney has more goals by Johan cruyff and Diego Maradona, rooney is better than both combined. Just say you don't care about to stats and we'll move. No need to make a føøl of yourself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Kingcalls: 9:37pm On May 25, 2021
Luigi03:

Břąîñless bigot. If Ronaldo is better than Messi because he's won an Intl trophy, then Alexis Sanchez is better than Messi. Oliver giroud has one world cup, he's better than Messi and Ronaldo, by your stupid logic. Ibrahimovic has won league titles outside one club and league, he's better than Messi by your stupid logic. Rooney has more goals by Johan cruyff and Diego Maradona, rooney is better than both combined. Just say you don't care about to stats and we'll move. No need to make a føøl of yourself

U are so brainless that frankinstein will b a nichola tesla around u... I dont even know whr to start from...u are a right off...no need arguing with someone that thinks like an slowpoke ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Luigi03(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are so brainless that frankinstein will b a nichola tesla around u... I dont even know whr to start from...u are a right off...no need arguing with someone that thinks like an slowpoke ...
Yes, now pls get out. Stop mentioning me, stupid dog
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 25, 2021
IYANGBALI:
He is leaving now that the ovulation is loudest

Ovulation kor, menstruation ni grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by DareyFortified: 11:02pm On May 25, 2021
popweezy:
he has more goals than ronaldo this season grin why didnt you say he has more goals than Ronaldo?? Pathetic messi fan

Then I just assume you don't know football... Ronaldo has played more games than messi infact over 120 games.. definitely he should have more goals then messi... But even at that goals difference is not much just around 23 or so. And messi has a better goal ratio compare to Ronaldo despite the fact that messi is not a striker. Messi has more golden boot 6 then Ronaldo 4. And the lowest messi has scored in a season is 30goals. But I'm sure you know your Ronaldo sometimes even score as low as 22goals in a season.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by DareyFortified: 11:07pm On May 25, 2021
Harrynight:

Sentiment won't allow you reason differently not that you don't know

Lol... Who is sentiment here? Know thy self and know the truth bruh.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by pquaver(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

What nonsense ubsaying...team that was knocked out in the previous tournament in the group stages ( japan / Korea 2002)... team that had only qualified for only 3 World cups in their history b4 Ronaldo joined....a team that saw their first ever final the first time Ronaldo joined the team... messi fans and the word almost grin
You guys like to lie to save your failures ass... Italy went home in 2002 world cup to Korea but still won 2006 World Cup pls because of who again joined them did the win it? France left a the group stage at 2002 world cup and played 2006 final because who joined them again? If you don't know football no dey talk.. Portugal had Eusebio then and in 2004 reached final afterall your ronaldo was in that team that got beaten 2ce at home by Greece so going by your logic fact it was not his joining the team because they continued to fail like other Portuguese teams until Eder joined the team. So as its standard Eder is the only present difference between the failure of Portugal and its success but your ignorance won't let you see it.. Ronaldo had played and failed in all euros and world cup he has been to until Eder and Bernardo silva join Portuguese team.. Fact go and do your research boy.. No come here dey talk what you don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Kingcalls: 7:51am On May 26, 2021
pquaver:

You guys like to lie to save your failures ass... Italy went home in 2002 world cup to Korea but still won 2006 World Cup pls because of who again joined them did the win it? France left a the group stage at 2002 world cup and played 2006 final because who joined them again? If you don't know football no dey talk.. Portugal had Eusebio then and in 2004 reached final afterall your ronaldo was in that team that got beaten 2ce at home by Greece so going by your logic fact it was not his joining the team because they continued to fail like other Portuguese teams until Eder joined the team. So as its standard Eder is the only present difference between the failure of Portugal and its success but your ignorance won't let you see it.. Ronaldo had played and failed in all euros and world cup he has been to until Eder and Bernardo silva join Portuguese team.. Fact go and do your research boy.. No come here dey talk what you don't know

Those teams u mentioned are firmer champions and had done well on previous tournaments....Portugal on the other hand had only passed the group stage only once in 3 attempts in the world cup and had only appeared 2ice in a semi final of the Euris in their history....but check out their record since Ronaldo joined ...but the opposite is in the case of nessi and Argentina... u messi fans are just toooooooooo blind to see, purposely tooooooooooooooooo deaf to hear and tooooooooooooooooo dull to think
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Ayobami7(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by bottlecap: 6:15am On May 27, 2021
Emu4life:
He will be hoping Manchester City or PSG make an offer so that he can go there and statpad. Let him stay at Juventus and help the dying team just like Messi. Loyalty isn't c'mon afterall.
with all the loyalty.. he still went on to sign a contract that put the club in a very deep financial mess..... Why not take a pay cut if you want to prove how loyal you can be
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by Civilianarmy: 5:07pm On May 28, 2021
[quote author=Nweike190 post=102048584]What is the best card to linkup your PayPal account thanks.

MasterCard for a domiciliary account

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by blueAgent(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Luigi03:

Lmao what a novice this grin
See, pep guardiola once played Messi as a single striker in barcelona, get that in your brain. Why do you think ibrahimovic left barca? Pep played Messi as a lone striker (Box) while playing Ibrahimovic (who is a natural striker) in wing, reason he left. Mind you, Messi still had more goals than Ronaldo in that season lol. Messi can play any attacking position on the pitch. CF, WF, AM, etc
NEXT!

Abeg school the penaldo fan.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus by blueAgent(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
pquaver:

����� You killed this guy .

No need for burial.

One Budweiser for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON: Dangote, Otedola to Super Eagles: You will get $75k for every goal Scored / "Na Me B Dis": Iheanacho Arrives. 24 Players In Camp / England Vs Denmark: EURO 2020 Semi-Finals 2 - 1 (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.