Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Get Instant Admission ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Instant Admission ! (172 Views)

B.sc Pgd,masters: How To Gain Instant Admission Into F.g University Without Jamb / Scholarship Exam And Instant Admission To Study In North Cyprus 24th Of April / Get Instant Admission In To Benin Republic University Within 1 Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Instant Admission ! by Nashley: 8:20am On May 25, 2021
Hey! I'm Cynthia, a school agent of few private universities in Benin republic and also a realtor in Oxford international group Nigeria.
I bring to you an opportunity to gain instant admission into the university of your choice in Benin republic, it's major a three years course but most times depends on student course. No jamb needed, yes you heard me right no JAMB needed, just your WEAC or NECO result with a five credits including English and Mathematics, not less than two sitting. For more inquiries on how to gain your admission and requirements I’m open for questions or if you would want to make it private ; +229 90645703 WhatsApp only.
Thank you

1 Share

Re: Get Instant Admission ! by Nashley: 11:12am On May 25, 2021
[quote author=Nashley post=102039956]Hey! I'm Cynthia, a school agent of few private universities in Benin republic and also a realtor in Oxford international group Nigeria.
I bring to you an opportunity to gain instant admission into the university of your choice in Benin republic, it's major a three years course but most times depends on student course. No jamb needed, yes you heard me right no JAMB needed, just your WEAC or NECO result with a five credits including English and Mathematics, not less than two sitting. For more inquiries on how to gain your admission and requirements I’m open for questions or if you would want to make it private ; +229 90645703 WhatsApp only.
Thank you[/turn your vision into a mission]

(1) (Reply)

See How To Apply For Shell Scholarships For Nigerian Students 2021 / Fedpoffa Management Organizes Free Medical Check Up For Staff / Get Unilag Postgraduate Entrance Exam PQ @2500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.