Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested (1333 Views)

Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide / Breaking: 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by Iambodemartins: 8:20am On May 25, 2021
23 ESN members who allegedly burnt down police station yesterday night at Ikwo in Ebonyi State were later arrested by vigilante group and conveyed back to police headquarters Abakaliki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvZ91EtfdjU

Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by PrinceOfLagos: 8:21am On May 25, 2021
Naija na cruise

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by thaoriginator: 8:22am On May 25, 2021
cry

Me bloodclaat!

Bomboclaat, war is in the air!

You better prepared, any man weh violate get ah bloodclaat gunshot in the head

Dem scared!

Me rifle, ah sing sweeter than Michael Jackson
When me ah war, it's like a movie full ah action

When me press the trigger from me pump action
Me bullet like a magnet it ah full of life attraction

Buss a blank post di picture with no caption
Brains haffi burn like a chemical reaction
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by Sammy07: 8:24am On May 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Innocent people picked up from the street and tagged ESN

At least the Innocent people are still Igbo right?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by mekaboy(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2021
You see why kanu the criminal does not want any security outfit outside his criminal ESN/UGM?
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by Millimann: 8:30am On May 25, 2021
Ebubeagu go fit arrest ESN? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by Simplyleo: 8:49am On May 25, 2021
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by Franklyspeakin: 9:02am On May 25, 2021
G
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by Franklyspeakin: 9:02am On May 25, 2021
Even though i am happy some of this ESN members have been caught. I did not see any gun on the floor looking like an exhibit retrieved from the boys. I hope they are not labelling innocent people ESN.
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by Tinubuadvocate: 9:03am On May 25, 2021
Please execute them.
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by colorsofrainbow: 9:09am On May 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Please execute them.
Tinubu won't still be President

Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by mekaboy(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
Even though i am happy some of this ESN members have been caught. I did not see any gun on the floor looking like an exhibit retrieved from the boys. I hope they are not labelling innocent people ESN.

Even if they are innocent, who brought the trouble to them?
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by Coldsperm: 10:20am On May 25, 2021
I have seen some Zombies here and I know that more are on their way coming. But let me just say this here, any day, any time, that Ebubeagu knowingly or unknowingly, arrests any member of ESN, there will be nothing called Ebube not to talk of Agu in the East. You guys should come here to masturbate, the same way you guys masturbated on the thread that says that some ESN members were killed and the Police station was not burnt. The truth is now out and you all are now hiding your faces in shame. Ebubeagu even in their dream can't and won't dare it. Incase you don't know, Ebubeagu was not formed to arrest or fight ESN but to arrest petty thieves and Marlians just as Amotekun is doing. Know this and know peace!!!
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by mekaboy(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2021
Coldsperm:
I have seen some Zombies here and I know that more are on their way coming. But let me just say this here, any day, any time, that Ebubeagu knowingly or unknowingly, arrests any member of ESN, there will be nothing called Ebube not to talk of Agu in the East. You guys should come here to masturbate, the same way you guys masturbated on the thread that says that some ESN members were killed and the Police station was not burnt. The truth is now out and you all are now hiding your faces in shame. Ebubeagu even in their dream can't and won't dare it. Incase you don't know, Ebubeagu was not formed to arrest or fight ESN but to arrest petty thieves and Marlians just as Amotekun is doing. Know this and know peace!!!

So everyone should just fold hands and watch kanu and his men go to prison release criminals, burn inec, police stations and maybe government house.Because a criminal in UK is promising gullible igbos a nation ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by dared0637: 11:48am On May 25, 2021
Good job ebubeagu, banditry will never be tolerated in the East.
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by helinues: 11:49am On May 25, 2021
Good job
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by helinues: 11:51am On May 25, 2021
Coldsperm:

Please what's your definition of Zombie?

People against the destruction of their region or those who are following one scum bag con artist pushing them to their early grave?

Except if zombie don get new meaning
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by Coldsperm: 12:05pm On May 25, 2021
mekaboy:

So everyone should just fold hands and watch kanu and his men go to prison release criminals, burn inec, police stations and maybe government house.Because a criminal in UK is promising gullible igbos a nation ?
Na you sabi. You can go tell your Ebubeagu to go arrest just one ESN member. You and I know how it will end. Is it this same Ebubeagu that are going everywhere telling people that they are not against Biafra and ESN should not see them as enemies that will go after ESN. Anyway any thief be it Burglar or pickpockets arrested and handed over to the police today becomes an ESN member automatically. The Police are trying to hide their shame. But it is too late. I repeat again, if your Father, husband, or relation is a Policeman, Soldier, Nscdc or any Government armed carrying group and you are in the East, resign now and go home. Na microphone boys still dey test. I don't have any Rip to waste again.
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by Mayng01(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2021
Where are their weapons? Wrong labeling
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by hammerDK: 1:49pm On May 25, 2021
THAT IS 23 RANDOM PEOPLE THAT NIGERIA ARMY ABDUCTED IN EBONYI STATE.

INNOCENT PEOPLE
Re: Breaking: 23 Esn/ipob Members Who Burnt Ebonyi State Police Station Arrested by mekaboy(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2021
Coldsperm:

Na you sabi. You can go tell your Ebubeagu to go arrest just one ESN member. You and I know how it will end. Is it this same Ebubeagu that are going everywhere telling people that they are not against Biafra and ESN should not see them as enemies that will go after ESN. Anyway any thief be it Burglar or pickpockets arrested and handed over to the police today becomes an ESN member automatically. The Police are trying to hide their shame. But it is too late. I repeat again, if your Father, husband, or relation is a Policeman, Soldier, Nscdc or any Government armed carrying group and you are in the East, resign now and go home. Na microphone boys still dey test. I don't have any Rip to waste again.

Has kanu's sister been killed yet? I know she is in the police. So kanu is killing igbos by sending UGM to kill, also killing igbos through his sister in the police.

(1) (Reply)

Special Message To All Biafrans: You Are Being Deceived!! / UK Barrister Slams Buhari Genocide - Supports Biafra Right To Self Detemination / Used To Think “bianca” And “biafra” Were Igbo Words!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.