Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

This Children Will Not Kill Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Children Will Not Kill Me. (737 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / 21,439 Children Will Be Born In Nigeria On New Year Day - UNICEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Children Will Not Kill Me. by winnah(f): 8:56am On May 25, 2021
I have a little cousin of 10.. he claimed two days ago that he was not feeling fine. I caught him in the bathroom stuffing his finger inside his mouth in other to make him throw up to back up his claims of not feeling fine. the Dad came back from work and asked him what he would like to eat... this boy did not just mentioned one thing, he made a list
shawarma, suya and Habib yoghurt.

while I was in their room, I heard the younger brother who is 5 asking him, " I hope you are ok now?
me I won't feel fine tomorrow. you didn't give me enough suya... I guess the mum is aware of this prank this boys are playing....
Re: This Children Will Not Kill Me. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Children Will Not Kill Me. by Jeon(f): 9:01am On May 25, 2021
winnah:

I have a little cousin of 10.. he claimed two days ago that he was not feeling fine. I caught he in the bathroom stuffing his finger inside his mouth in other to make him throw up to back up his claims of not feeling fine. the Dad came back from work and asked him what he would like to eat... this boy did not just mentioned one thing, he made a list

while I was in their room, I heard the younger brother who is 5 asking him, " I hope you are ok now?
me I won't feel fine tomorrow. you didn't give me enough suya... I guy the mum is aware of this prank this boys are playing....

Lolz
Re: This Children Will Not Kill Me. by Boomboost(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2021
Na AI and tech cause am, everyone is wising anyhow and scamming anyhow grin
Re: This Children Will Not Kill Me. by Barbiturate(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2021
Even 5 year old don get scamming skill angry
God help our children. This isn't funny
Re: This Children Will Not Kill Me. by heniford2: 9:38am On May 25, 2021
Is normal naw
Re: This Children Will Not Kill Me. by VlamesIffect(f): 1:44pm On May 25, 2021
Upcoming Damn niggarrr grin
Re: This Children Will Not Kill Me. by 1F30M4(f): 1:53pm On May 25, 2021
"Me I wont feel fine tomorrow, you did not give me enough suya" hahahaha children grin grin
Re: This Children Will Not Kill Me. by mutter(f): 7:00pm On May 25, 2021
This could lead to serious health issues later in life.
Throwing up can lead to serious health issues.
Re: This Children Will Not Kill Me. by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2021
winnah:

I have a little cousin of 10.. he claimed two days ago that he was not feeling fine. I caught him in the bathroom stuffing his finger inside his mouth in other to make him throw up to back up his claims of not feeling fine. the Dad came back from work and asked him what he would like to eat... this boy did not just mentioned one thing, he made a list

me I won't feel fine tomorrow. you didn't give me enough suya... I guess the mum is aware of this prank this boys are playing....
Habib yoghurt seems like somewhere in Kano
Re: This Children Will Not Kill Me. by GboyegaD(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2021
Ask the mom why she is encouraging such habits?
Re: This Children Will Not Kill Me. by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:55am On May 26, 2021
When next such happened pretend you are taking them to hospital ,see what happen next

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Go About My Dad Gratuity / Men Please Pamper Your Woman / Smartwatch And Smartband For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.