Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attacked Police Station In Enugu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attacked Police Station In Enugu. (410 Views)

Vigilante Group Raids Forest, Arrests IPOB Members Who Attacked Police Station / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Attacked Police Station In Enugu. by okeyglm: 9:09am On May 25, 2021
police station in ezeagu, Enugu state was attacked last night. 4 police men gunned down. station razed down.

https://m./umuezeagu/permalink/4062395250509147/?source=48

details shortly. ..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attacked Police Station In Enugu. by okeyglm: 9:16am On May 25, 2021
They have carried their madness into my local government.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attacked Police Station In Enugu. by AlhajiNatty(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2021
OP, you had better come back here with enough details and pictorials or alusi ndi Enugu-Ezike would pay you a visit with runny stomach and watery stool for the next seven market days.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attacked Police Station In Enugu. by hammerDK: 9:17am On May 25, 2021
FULANI STOP BURNING DOWN OUR STATIONS.

WE KNOW IT IS U.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attacked Police Station In Enugu. by Nobody: 9:22am On May 25, 2021
okeyglm:
police station in ezeagu, Enugu state was attacked last night. 4 police men gunned down. station razed down.

details shortly. ..
make them carry there suicide comot my lga......signing out
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attacked Police Station In Enugu. by okeyglm: 9:27am On May 25, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
OP, you had better come back here with enough details and pictorials or alusi ndi Enugu-Ezike would pay you a visit with runny stomach and watery stool for the next seven market days.
you should know ezeagu is not a small masquerade you can threatened with una inferior juju. besides it happened early in the morning. .

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attacked Police Station In Enugu. by Coldsperm: 9:37am On May 25, 2021
I thought Nigerian Soldiers and Policemen have killed all of them. I thought they were all decimated in Awka last two nights. I even saw the Pump action shotguns the Policemen collected from them. Anyway, for peace to reign, the Police should come out to tell the whole world that they are endangered species in the East. By so doing we would know how to help them. Lying that you collected pump action guns from people that only use Ak47 just to hide face won't save you guys.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attacked Police Station In Enugu. by hammerDK: 9:39am On May 25, 2021
Coldsperm:
I thought Nigerian Soldiers and Policemen have killed all of them. I thought they were all decimated in Awka last two nights. I even saw the Pump action shotguns the Policemen collected from them. Anyway, for peace to reign, the Police should come out to tell the whole world that they are endangered species in the East. By so doing we would know how to help them. Lying that you collected pump action guns from people that only use Ak47 just to hide face won't save you guys.

WE HAVE SEEN NIGERIA ARMY ABDUCT A GROUP OF MEN AND MURDER THEM, THEN SAY UNKNOWN GUNMAN OR IPOB.

A FEW OF SUCH THREAD ARE HERE ON NAIRALAND.

I CAN TELL U NOW CATEGORICALLY THAT THIS IS NO DIFFERENT.

THESE ARE MEN ALREADY IN THEIR CUSTODY THAT THEY DECIDED TO MURDER AND BRAND UGM.

THE ACTUAL UGM ARE FULANI DSS.

IF YOU DOUBT THEY ARE FULANI DSS, THEN WHO STRUCK TODAY IN PLATEAU STATE?

https://www.nairaland.com/6568170/gunmen-kill-seven-persons-dong

(1) (Reply)

MNK Live Broadcast Online Update Today 31st, May 2021 / Residents Flee As ISWAP Attacks Troops In Borno / French President Was Slapped In The Face During A Trip, Two People Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.