Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Could This Be Ransome From Kidnapped Victim? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Could This Be Ransome From Kidnapped Victim? (208 Views)

BREAKING: Bose, Wife Of Late Human Rights Activist, Beko Ransome-kuti Is Dead / Ogijo Police Station Demanding Money From Kidnapped Victims Family / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Ransome From Kidnapped Victim? by Kayyus09(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2021
Okay, let me share this here.

This incidence has happened to me twice.

First;

I got a call from someone, said he's my old customer, his company want to produce Staff ID cards and want me to handle it.

He said someone is flying to my state to meet me for negotiations ...

Later in the evening, he called again that the person is already on the way, and will call me. Then, he mentioned that there's also a contract he want me to handle.

There's a company that supplies Oil for his company, and he want me to handle the next deal. He sent me a contact that I should call, and negotiate. He gave me the price to deal and all sort (contract in millions).

He assured me not to worry about the money, that the money will be sent to me to execute the contract.

He called me like 2 times the next day, but I was so busy then, I couldn't attend to his call.

No words from him (and the person he said was coming for Card Production) anymore since then.

The second scenario made me understand the trick better.

I got a call, said my old customer but he's moved back to the East. Asked. About business and tried to get familiar...

Then, he said one of his brother need a piece of land and he want me to help him secure a good one.

Next day, someone called and said he's from my friend (mentioned the guy's name), and talked about the land. Said he need a plot of land with price between #6-7million.

I said I'll work on it and I'll get back to him.

Next day, he called that he didn't hear from me, I told him I already got some, in good area within the price range.

One thing he unusually tell me when he call was that, he didn't want his boss to know he have such huge amount with him. After short conversion, he'll tell me his boss is around now, and will end the conversation.

About four days of conversation, he called and said the money is ready and want to send it immediately. Said he has the money cash at hand, he didn't want to put it in bank so his boss won't be aware.

He want to send the money through waybill. Said, it will be locked in a device (say small fridge). And when I received the package, I should break it, get the money, go get the land and I should keep the balance for him till he comes around.

Then he asked for my name and address to send the package.

Immediately, I told him I was out of town.
He felt so pained. He then asked where I was and I told him. Then he said the package will be sent to wherever I am. I should give him the address.

I told him I'll call him back. Later that day, he called back but I didn't pick the call.

I messages him on WhatsApp next day that it will be safer to send the money through bank. He read but he didn't reply. And that was the last time we had conversation.

This is logically clear.
The money could be ransom from kidnapped victim. The day he called could be the exact day given to those paying. They'll give them instruction on how and where to deliver the cash, and then, (they have the whole plan on their drawing board).

And if that's not the case, one thing is certain, the money isnt coming directly from him.

If you are into business, and you have your contacts across the media, be aware!
Re: Could This Be Ransome From Kidnapped Victim? by ictjobber: 10:55am On May 25, 2021
Hm
Re: Could This Be Ransome From Kidnapped Victim? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 25, 2021
In all verify where your cash is coming from....E dey choke ooo

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Ransome From Kidnapped Victim? by LordofNaija: 11:23am On May 25, 2021
It is a cheap scam, in the end he will ask you to pay for the weigh-bill, that is the actual scam

(1) (Reply)

The Second Confession Of Xue Feng / Choose Wisely!! / Finally, Those Responsible For Bloodletting In Nigeria Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.