Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S (42318 Views)

FG Pays ₦‎585 Million Fines, Begins Nationwide Prisoners' Release / Meet Gilbert Chagoury, The Owner Of Eko Atlantic City / Tinubu In France With Gilbert Chagoury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 25, 2021
MansoryMX:
A lot of things gone wrong during the laying of the foundation of this greatly blessed nation. This right here is one of it.

Psalm 11:3 NKJV — If the foundations are destroyed,
What can the righteous do?
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by Hallabee1(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2021
Aje..

Tell me is a lie that he owns Eko hotel. So this life ehn we get another life and also another life....what am I saying gan, iya kelechi, my Colorado pls
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 25, 2021
MansoryMX:
A lot of things gone wrong during the laying of the foundation of this greatly blessed nation. This right here is one of it.

Psalm 11:3 NKJV — If the foundations are destroyed,
What can the righteous do?
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 25, 2021
This
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2021
baby124:

If Chagoury yansh is opened he will be destroyed. Reason why he moves silently and leeches hard to people in power. Chagoury kill who? You funny. He wan die?
But OBJ open their yansh, he even tried deporting them.

1 Like

Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2021
mmsen:

Why? Because it has been allowed to decay? You think Nigerians are the only ones who run resources/assets into the ground?

Clearly you have never been to Lebanon...
Eko hotel is allowed to decay? Do you really know Eko hotel?
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by SavageResponse(m): 3:15pm On May 25, 2021
Anywhere there is bribery in high places the Chagourys are usually nearby angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by SavageResponse(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2021
mmsen:

Why? Because it has been allowed to decay? You think Nigerians are the only ones who run resources/assets into the ground?

Clearly you have never been to Lebanon...

Which Eko Hotel has been allowed to decay?

Are you talking about the bubbling one in Victoria Island, Lagos or another one?

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by lexxynet2(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2021
He brings all the fake Expertrate in this our nation, collect big project while our people are collecting low wages for their work.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by Wahalaperson: 4:16pm On May 25, 2021
The man is a Nigerian. A Lebanese-Nigerian
chatinent:
I am just realising that Eko Hotels I hold to high esteem is owned by a foreigner.

Shift, lemmme pack out of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by nengibo: 4:18pm On May 25, 2021
Ladyoflight:
Used to think this hotel is owned by a Nigerian/Nigeria
Lebanese though very corrupt albeit like Nigerians, are very good hotel managers, even hotel presidential for ph na dem

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by plaindealer: 4:22pm On May 25, 2021
tito44:
Bulhary has finally destroyed this country.

Even though this happened under GEJ...

ipob and reading and comprehension are enemies..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by ajl: 4:26pm On May 25, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
A terrorists sympathizer investing in Nigeria,well the country is being run by terrorists

Friends of the north and criminal elements like Tinubu in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by tito44: 4:43pm On May 25, 2021
plaindealer:

Even though this happened under GEJ...

ipob and reading and comprehension are enemies..

Zombies bore me undecided
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by armadeo(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2021
chatinent:
I am just realising that Eko Hotels I hold to high esteem is owned by a foreigner.

E shock me too.
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by Gfskw: 4:53pm On May 25, 2021
Really
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by maasoap(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2021
chatinent:

He was born in Nigeria, he has become a naturalised citizen.
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by VanBommel(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2021
Thegracefulness:
It’s pertinent that I talk about the gradual delicne of morals in our society.

Money now evidently rules this nation. You can imagine the kind of people influencing the country. This Chagoury man that is all-and-all in Lagos has no face in the United States. But trust Nigerians. I know of a certain “rich” man contesting Anambra State Elections—well, let me hold my peace. God save us.

Check my profile if you’re interested in buying land in Rivers State.
I'm sure it's ifeanyi ubah you're talking about.
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by oluwatunechi(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2021
Now it's the Chagoury Brothers running the affairs
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by semyman: 9:06pm On May 25, 2021
tito44:
Bulhary has finally destroyed this country.
And you are not dead, what are you waiting for wailer?
Looters agent
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by tito44: 9:07pm On May 25, 2021
semyman:

And you are not dead, what are you waiting for wailer?
Looters agent

I will die after ur mother na tongue
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by Casper21: 10:30pm On May 25, 2021
baby124:
This family’s source of funds need to be thoroughly investigated in Nigeria.

Do u know EKo Hotel yearly revenue
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 25, 2021
Casper21:

Do u know EKo Hotel yearly revenue

Used to wonder how much

shocked
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by 9jaRealist: 5:53am On May 26, 2021
Ladyoflight:
Used to think this hotel is owned by a Nigerian/Nigeria

He’s Nigerian...
So, yes, it is owned by Nigerians.
>
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by 9jaRealist: 6:02am On May 26, 2021
chatinent:

I'm in sifia pains.

Gilbert Chagoury is a Nigerian...
And has been a Nigerian longer than many of our parents have been alive.

Nigerians have to stop this primitive settler-indigene mentality...
That’s why we have fratricides in Ife-Modakeke, Ogoni-Andoni, Umuleri-Aguleri, etc.

>
>
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by udomonday: 9:39am On May 26, 2021
chatinent:

I'm in sifia pains.
you only hold it in high esteem because it is well managed.hand it over to a Nigeria it will turn into a nightmare.
Re: Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S by cryptic93(m): 2:25am On Jun 06, 2022
how is your billing like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.