Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

#mysarsstory: Framed Into A Cultist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #mysarsstory: Framed Into A Cultist (209 Views)

How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#mysarsstory: Framed Into A Cultist by Shehuyinka: 11:07am On May 25, 2021
AFTER his arrest, Eze Ebuka insisted he was not a cultist, so SARS tortured him into admitting he was.

I’m Eze Ebuka, a welder, and the first in a family of three.

This is my SARS story.

Around 1 am on Saturday, May 23, 2020, my sleep was disturbed by loud knocking on the door of the main entrance of my home in Ekwulobia, a town in Anambra state.

Five officers of the now-defunct Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Nigeria police had come in over the fence, with guns and machetes, screaming my name.

My mother opened our door, asking why they were calling me at that hour. They said they had a message for me. My mother asked why they did not wait till daybreak. They did not answer, and instead forced their way past my mother, and into our house. They barged into my room – meeting me in my shorts. The officers asked me to throw on some clothes, then scattered my room, looking for something.

I did not know what they were looking for but it was clear they didn’t find it. They then handcuffed me, told my mother they had come from the Central Police Station (CPS) in Nnewi, 25 kilometers west of Ekwulobia. The officers said my mother would have to go to CPS if she wanted to know why I was being arrested.

On the way to the station, the officers asked me to provide names of five cult members if I wanted to be released. I told them I wasn’t a cultist and did not know any cult members. But they accused me of lying and said they would make me confess at the station.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.icirnigeria.org/mysarsstory-framed-into-a-cultist/

Re: #mysarsstory: Framed Into A Cultist by Chaoswalking(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2021
Sorry

(1) (Reply)

What Is Racism ? Street interview / Buhari Sends Message To Those Behind Insecurity / Soldiers And Exboy Impersonator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.