Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** (3603 Views)

6 Proven Local SEO Steps To Rank #1 In Google Search / Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / ***search Engine Optimization Tutorial *rank #1 On Google In 2 Weeks*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by emekaD3(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2011
How to Manually Optimize Your Posts.

[b]
#1: Your main keywords must be in your domain name.

#2. Your main keywords must be placed in the home title tag 2 times.

#3. Your main keywords must appear in the in H1, H2 and H3 Tags. The
tag being the most important.

#4. Your main keywords must appear near the beginning of the first sentence in each paragraph.

#5. Your main keywords must appear in the last sentence of each paragraph.

#6. Your overall keyword density of each post should be at least 3%. This means your main keywords should be at least 3% of the entire post.

#7. Using your main keywords as the anchor text you need to link to another internal page on your site at least once on each post. For example: Tinnitus Miracle

#8. Using your main keywords as the anchor text you need to link out to an authority site at least once in each post with a no follow tag. For example: Tinnitus Miracle #9 Make sure you remove all other outgoing links other than to the affiliate program you want to promote.

#10. Make sure each image you add to each post has an “alt tag” with your main keyword in it. Tinnitus Miracle Users

#11. Make sure for each of your posts that you bold, underline or italicise your main keyword at least once.

#12. Make sure that each post is at least 500 to 1,000 words in length and is “tightly written” around your main keywords.

#13 Make sure your website does not take too much time to load,  (use gzip compression if you must)

#14. As indicated in the guide, ensure to optimize the names of your images in each post. [/b]

This is the foundation in which you can fully optimize each of your posts or web pages. I understand that this may seem difficult for some of you at first, but once you get the hang of it, it’s quite easy to do.

Then build lots backlinks on auto approve do-follow blogs with your keywords as anchor text as expained in #7 grin grin NEXT TUTORIAL WILL BE ON HOW TO FIND AUTO APPROVE DO-FOLLOW BLOGS

is there anything i fogot to add??
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by emekaD3(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2011
anything i forgot to add?
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by yawatide(f): 12:55pm On May 02, 2011
I have found that registering with google analytics and google webmasters also helps.
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by gabuzee(m): 8:21am On May 11, 2011
@ yawa-ti-de, you are Right.
Google adwords also helps.
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by Slyr0x: 8:50am On May 11, 2011
emeka.D.:

anything i forgot to add?

Yeah. .The original link grin
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by emekaD3(m): 3:11am On May 12, 2011
@slyrox lol
it came from me,
there is no "original link"  dont kill ur self with dorks trying to find it,
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by soki2ng(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2011
Quality, exclusive content really helps too. Arguements have been raised that Meta tags have little or no impact anymore, and its kinda Impossible to have a meta tag that relates to all the different dynamic pages in a site.

Oh and Google webmaster will flag and error saying something about dublicate meta tags if rule 2 is followed.
i dont think that warning has any negative effect tho.
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by creamofluv: 3:56pm On May 12, 2011
There is more to seo than what you just analyzed dude, you need strong onsite optimization and offsite, quality contents, and various techniques in getting quality backlinks to your site, link pyramid, blog commenting, forum posting signature, linkwheel, article marketting, bookmarking.

If you want 1k auto approve blog commenting, Am at your service
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by oyedepo1(m): 1:41am On Oct 28, 2011
creamofluv:

There is more to seo than what you just analyzed dude, you need strong onsite optimization and offsite, quality contents, and various techniques in getting quality backlinks to your site, link pyramid, blog commenting, forum posting signature, linkwheel, article marketting, bookmarking.

If you want 1k auto approve blog commenting, Am at your service

I think that is why he said 'is there anything i fogot to add??'.

Almost all the points you've highlighted are broadly called Backlinking and he also mentioned this in his post; 'Then build lots backlinks on auto approve do-follow blogs with your keywords as anchor text as expained in #7'. Although it might not necessarily be on blogs alone. I have found Profile Backlinks very effective. Also Forum Signature and Do-Follow and CommentLuv-enabled blogs.
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by WebSurfer(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2011
nice thread
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by JAZES(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2011
Lovely thread for website owners
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by frisahost(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
i agreed with this post
Re: ***Search Engine Optimization Tutorial Part1 (rank #1 on google in 2weeks)*** by GM008: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2011
Can any one train me on SEO?

(1) (Reply)

I've Finally Cracked The Paypal Code (see Pictures) / TOP Free To Download Blogger Blospot Templates 2016 / Become A Hacker With These 20 Tips For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.