Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,485 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Man Catches Prophet Sleeping With His Wife (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Catches Prophet Sleeping With His Wife (video) (554 Views)

VeryDarkMan Vs Mr. Jollof - Mother Vs Wife (Video) / A Nigerian Man Catches Prophet Sleeping With His Wife (video) / Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches Prophet Sleeping With His Wife (video) by Nahat: 12:37pm On May 25, 2021
A video which has now gone viral shows the moment an unknown man caught a prophet red handed sleeping with his wife.

The wife had told him she was going for a night vigil in the church which he agreed to, he then traced her to where she was going because he had suspected and got information that his wife is cheating on him.

Tracing her, he then confirmed she wasn’t heading to the church vigil. He caught them both and asked them to stay like that till people gather to see them in the act.

Narrating all this, the man said he goes to work and hustle for money to feed the family, only for her to repay him with what she had done

Watch the video here: https://www..com.ng/man-catches-prophet-sleeping-with-his-wife-video/

Re: Man Catches Prophet Sleeping With His Wife (video) by Kaybae(f): 4:30pm On May 25, 2021
I watched the video on tiktok yesterday and I felt somehow, some woman Sha, but if it happens that it was the man caught in that act , it will be swept under the carpet ooo, though I am not supporting the woman in question ooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Expresses Shock, Grief Over Death Of Pastor TB Joshua / See How A Man Beat Up His Wife From The Spiritual For Killing Him / Buy Now Pay Small Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.