Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) (88694 Views)

2 Bandits' Informants In Katsina Confess To Have Masterminded Kidnappings / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by Flamees(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Some fools without brain will believe this childish lies. If you look at that two pictures you'd discover that it's actually one person who was beating to death with heavy object, you can see that his hand is obviously broken and swollen with bruises all over his body and they layed him in two different positions with two different guns while removing his trousers in the first picture to give the impression that he's two persons, they even arranged fetish looking fabrics and tied around his waist and called it charms, liars without brain.

That's how they go about killing innocent people labelling them IPOB, all this market weh Una dey price like this, payment will commence just very soon.
Guyy where you learn your detective work
.you deserve a medal

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2021
Flamees:

Guyy where you learn your detective work
.you deserve a medal
From my leader, His Excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Ohamadike gburugburu 1 of Biafra land at the University of Radio Biafra. grin
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by Trust50: 8:59pm On May 25, 2021
A critical look at the picture indicates the acclaimed two bandits is actually one person.

In the first picture, the guys trouser is intact and his underwear is partially exposed.

The second picture shows his trouser totally removed clearly exposing his short.
Take a look at the man's battered right hand in the first and second picture and you'll know it's the same person, therefore, police claim of killing two bandits is pure lie.
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by Timetravel88: 9:06pm On May 25, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Some fools without brain will believe this childish lies. If you look at that two pictures you'd discover that it's actually one person who was beating to death with heavy object, you can see that his hand is obviously broken and swollen with bruises all over his body and they layed him in two different positions with two different guns while removing his trousers in the first picture to give the impression that he's two persons, they even arranged fetish looking fabrics and tied around his waist and called it charms, liars without brain.

That's how they go about killing innocent people labelling them IPOB, all this market weh Una dey price like this, payment will commence just very soon.

Bros thank God for people like you who are still able to trace the dots to uncover the truth in this evil contraption.
You get sense DIE

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by blackmaine: 9:13pm On May 25, 2021
blues234:
I wonder how Kanu reacts when he sees the lifeless body of our young men, trying to carry out his command?
This is so heartbreaking. This is so sad. These are some one's child and siblings. cry
Ogah you be fool , and a very blind person at that , so that picture resemble person them kill during a gun battle? That's why You people can't think like humans but like cows

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by uchegbufaith184(f): 9:28pm On May 25, 2021
Fake news! Besides, na just one person in two different pictures! Npf should Biko minimize their lies!

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:

Na true for wetin u talk oo I just reason am now
Nothing wey our police no fit do I no blame them I just blame my parent for bringing me into this country called Nigeria ��

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by hansomb: 9:47pm On May 25, 2021
“The two suspects were taken to hospital for medical examination. The doctor on duty confirmed UCHENNA dead on arrival while OSINACHI ELU who was in coma, was subsequently confirmed dead.
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by HeavenShield: 9:52pm On May 25, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:

Intelligent Man.. You saw it all.. At first, didn't observe but on a second look.. You were right.. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2021
Why didn't it save him?

Foolish stupid UNGUN KNOWN MEN!!!!
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
From my leader, His Excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Ohamadike gburugburu 1 of Biafra land at the University of Radio Biafra. grin
you are a MUMU MAN.
Where is the MAZI?
At least, ojukwu had balls even though he ran at the last minute...
May his soul RIP.

Online country from a Jewish land. Shame on you....
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2021
kingmsookwagh:
you are a MUMU MAN.
Where is the MAZI?
At least, ojukwu had balls even though he ran at the last minute...
May his soul RIP.

Online country from a Jewish land. Shame on you....
Nomadic terrorist that's not the topic, I only answered a question, if e-pain you look for the nearest express and you know what to do.
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:01am On May 26, 2021
Igbo ppl are idol worshippers mixing idol worship with christianity. undecided
NOTHIN GOOD CAN COME FR IDOL WORSHIP,IF YU WANT TO SUCCEED STOP WORSHIPING IDOLS NDI IGBO!,GOD ALMIGHTY HATES IDOL WORSHIPPERS,GOD IS VERY ANGRY WITH YOU PPL. angry
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 5:34am On May 26, 2021
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by JBoss25(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2021
dared0637:
I've searched the internet for any recent news of this garbage report in Imo state and nothing came up, even the link you posted doesn't work... typical Aboki with cowdung for brain cells.
you're harsh
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Nomadic terrorist that's not the topic, I only answered a question, if e-pain you look for the nearest express and you know what to do.
you just dodged the truth by ranting aimlessly.
I pity you! No go do better thing with your life, dey here dey shout MAZI!!!!!
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by kamalbob(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2021
CilicMarin:
The zoo must fall....You guys should continue to sacrifice for our utopian country..

Ka Shukuokuko Abiambia Nara nkpuru obi unu na dokwa..

Zoo always have two types of people in it. The ones who visit to see the animals and also the ones in the cage. In this case you are the animals in the cage, you were barking since 70s but yet we are still here. Biafra pigs �
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2021
kingmsookwagh:
you just dodged the truth by ranting aimlessly.
I pity you! No go do better thing with your life, dey here dey shout MAZI!!!!!
Rather than advise from a Satan I'd prefer the parth of what I'm doing and believe in.
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Rather than advise from a Satan I'd prefer the parth of what I'm doing and believe in.
kiiikiikiiikiiiikiiii.
Hahahahahhaahhaa!
Because I tell you truth, I don't turn Satan ahbi
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by shogsman(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Unfortunately for you, 98% of those who visited this topic agrees with my assertion, the number of Like on my comments and the number on this your quoted post is enough testimony. What does that tell you? It tells you that you're alone in your most useless opinion and you also exposed the chronic level of your daftness to the entire public.
All it tells me is that your parents did a very poor job raising you.and the fact that you're head over heels because of likes on a platform filled with mostly unintelligent nonentities justifies my assertion
Re: Police Kill 2 Bandits In Imo State (Graphic Pictures) by sharpsecret: 1:11pm On May 27, 2021
Unik3030:
hope say no b by mouth u dey use support,enter bush keyboard warrior
everybody must not be a footballer....thats why every team has fans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.