Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Whatsapptv : All You Need To Know About Whatsapp Tvs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapptv : All You Need To Know About Whatsapp Tvs (735 Views)

Using Whatsapp Tvs To Market My Small Business / How To Attract Thousands Of Potential Customers Without Paying Whatsapp Tvs / Whatsapp Tvs Needed For Adverts In Lagos/ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapptv : All You Need To Know About Whatsapp Tvs by Ladtv: 1:22pm On May 25, 2021
WhatsAppTV started 3 to 4 years ago, WhatsApp TV channel has grown vastly beyond comprehension. Those who are familiar with this online venture would agree with me that there are more than a thousand WhatsApp TV’s on WhatsApp. With up to a million subscribers scattered across west Africa.

With it’s inception at about 3 to 4 years ago, WhatsAppTV channel has grown vastly beyond comprehension. Those who are familiar with this online venture would agree with me that there are possibly about more than a thousand WhatsApp TV’s on WhatsApp. With up to a million subscribers scattered across west Africa.

Before I go deeply, for the few who aren’t familiar with this, owning a WhatsAppTV is just like being an influencer. Twitter and Instagram influencers have lots of followers who are on their tail and so business owners always prefer to advertise their products and services on their social media page because it has a lot of attention- ranging to hundreds of thousands of people if not millions. The same idea was drafted and chipped into WhatsApp. Now imagine lots of people viewing your status everyday, about thousands of people. That’s where being an influencer comes in, people with business and start ups will come begging you to place their adverts at any price you wish.

Well that’s just the fun part. How exactly are you going to gather these many contacts to view your status on WhatsApp?

WhatsApp TV owners entertain their status viewers 24/7 with top notch memes , videos, movies, music and airtime giveaways in order to bond with their viewers. And once in a while they organize referral contests where people get to share their WhatsApp TV link in order to refer people to join the TV. (Note: You have to message them your name or nickname and save their contact in order to be a part of the TV). At the end of Referral Contest, those with the highest number of Referrals or invites get paid huge amount of money for their hard work.

Now you might be wondering, how do they get their money? Like I said earlier, adverts!. Having gathered so many contacts (10,000… 20,000…..40,000 contacts etc) they tend to have thousands of viewers who view their status regularly. With this, business owners regularly troop into their inbox to place adverts on a regular basis. The adverts usually yield good results for the business owners in terms of sales of their products or services which is why they keep coming for more adverts.

You can read up the interesting part here
���

https://ladmedia.com.ng/2021/05/17/whatsapptv-all-you-need-to-know-about-whatsapp-tvs/

(1) (Reply)

My 989,962 Naira Live Withdrawal From Bet9ja / Bulk Sme Data Bundles For Bulk Mtn Data Reselling Business / How To Download NPF Microfinance App Without Playstore Or Appstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.