Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Do I Get My Certificate ? Advice Needed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get My Certificate ? Advice Needed. (299 Views)

HELP! My Certificate Has A Middle Name, First Name, Surname Format. / I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany / How Do I Get My Certificate Or My Money Back, Please Advise Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Certificate ? Advice Needed. by daddyseun: 5:29pm On May 25, 2021
I will try to be concise and detailed in the narration of my ordeal.
I finished from Emmanuel Alayande College of Education in 2016. After my final exams and project submission I travelled to seek for survival. I returned to the school for clearance to collect my result there I discovered that I had five failures in my courses which I had to retake before I could start clearance. That shouldn't have been the problem but that was my last year. I couldn't take the five course because I arrived in second semester and there were three courses out of the five courses were to be done in first semester.

Consequent to that, The only option left for me was to transfer my studentship to sandwich program to complete the courses. I did the transfer and subsequently did the exams in the following year (2019). Ever since then i have being going back and forth but the coordinator in charge keeps telling me that they are working on it. Though, I'm not the only one in this situation but we have tried meeting with necessary top officials (Dean of Student Affairs, Director of Academics and even the Deputy Provost of the school). Deputy Provost on his part used his influence to push our forms to certain stage before he stopped attending to me. I have seen some among who used connection to secure their own results but ours have remained stagnant.

My new resolution is to go and complain at Oyo state ministry of education but I don't know if it is advisable to do such.

I should have gone far but this result issue is holding me back. A lot of opportunities have been missed because I couldn't present post secondary school certificate. I wanted to go Unilorin PT program too but the difference between using O'level and NCE is far. I just need my certificate o.

Kindly advise on what to do, thanks.
Pardon my errors.
Re: How Do I Get My Certificate ? Advice Needed. by daddyseun: 6:08pm On May 25, 2021
This is depressing. I need your helpful inputs on this.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Notable Alumni From University Of Keele. / 2021 Neco Expo Runz Runs Questions & Answers / What Are The Advantages Of Taking Assignment Help On The Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.