Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Broken Teeth And It Is Very Painful - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Broken Teeth And It Is Very Painful (188 Views)

My Very Painful Experience With COVID-19 / Free: How To Whiten Your Teeth And Get Rid Of Tartar / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broken Teeth And It Is Very Painful by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 25, 2021
In late part of 2018 My teeth (premolar) got broke.
Although I did not felt any pain but sometimes If I drink a cold water I use to feel a shocking moment in the broken teeth.
This year 2021 There was this day I was eating rice (salty rice) and the salt got inside the broken teeth and there was this pain I felt, my left eye began to close and my head was in a serious pain.
In the process struggling with the pain.I used hand and shake my teeth and now my broken teeth is shaking.
Can some please tell me a local way to remove the teeth, I am in pains I can't eat well.
Re: Broken Teeth And It Is Very Painful by joinnow: 7:37pm On May 25, 2021
AyeBigDay:
In late part of 2018 My teeth (premolar) got broke.
Although I did not felt any pain but sometimes If I drink a cold water I use to feel a shocking moment in the broken teeth.
This year 2021 There was this day I was eating rice (salty rice) and the salt got inside the broken teeth and there was this pain I felt, my left eye began to close and my head was in a serious pain.
In the process struggling with the pain.I used hand and shake my teeth and now my broken teeth is shaking.
Can some please tell me a local way to remove the teeth, I am in pains I can't eat well.

go to the dentist my friend
if you don't have money for a private dental clinic
go to a government dental clinic or military clinic the cost won't be more than 10k or less than
Re: Broken Teeth And It Is Very Painful by Deasegun19(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2021
sorry about the pain, I get person wey teeth trouble but local ways of removing teeth bawo. abeg no put ur life at risk ooo

(1) (Reply)

Chile Halts Second Dose, Ups Minimum Age For Astrazeneca Vaccine After Blood / How To Get Rid Of Acne/pimples/black Spots Fast....enter Here / New COVID-19 Outbreaks Are Driving Some Places Back Under Lockdown And Behind Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.