Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike (34105 Views)

You Can’t Contest For President Under PDP In 2027 – Bode George Tells Atiku / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike by dumiel: 11:39am On May 27, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Nigeria is far larger, more pluralistic and more complex than Ghana for such suggestion to work. Recall that Nzeogwu and co tried it and it led to the Nigerian tragedy we hopelessly grapple with till today and that they themselves did not live to see the tail end of it.

Even though I want to agree with your first sentence, please don't ever compare what Kaduna did with that of Jerry. Never! One was a tribal gang up while the other was a single decision, at least as far as is obvious. Jerry never called his kinsmen and decided with them to kill certain people from some particular part of Ghana. Until that day we start calling a spade a spade without any iota of sentiment to it, this country will not know peace.
Re: PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike by Deadlytruth(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2021
dumiel:

Even though I want to agree with your first sentence, please don't ever compare what Kaduna did with that of Jerry. Never! One was a tribal gang up while the other was a single decision, at least as far as is obvious. Jerry never called his kinsmen and decided with them to kill certain people from some particular part of Ghana. Until that day we start calling a spade a spade without any iota of sentiment to it, this country will not know peace.

Have you ever wondered why even the non-tribal coups that subsequently followed Nzeogwu's didn't eradicate corruption as the plotters always promised but worsened it with the military HOS being the biggest beneficiary? How many tribes do you have in Ghana and what is the population of Ghana compared with Nigeria's?

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike by dumiel: 9:21pm On May 27, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Have you ever wondered why even the non-tribal coups that subsequently followed Nzeogwu's didn't eradicate corruption as the plotters always promised but worsened it with the military HOS being the biggest beneficiary? How many tribes do you have in Ghana and what is the population of Ghana compared with Nigeria's?

I don't even need to argue with you. I've told you the actual coloration of Nzeogwu's coup. If we had a blend of other tribes in that coup, probably today, we won't have as much of the problem that arose after that act! It was what it was! It was that coup that distorted the balance of the Military till today as those northern bigots couldn't trust anything south anymore.. And any other coup afterwards deep down was more of greed than any other thing.
Re: PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike by Deadlytruth(m): 3:45am On May 28, 2021
dumiel:

I don't even need to argue with you. I've told you the actual coloration of Nzeogwu's coup. If we had a blend of other tribes in that coup, probably today, we won't have as much of the problem that arose after that act! It was what it was! It was that coup that distorted the balance of the Military till today as those northern bigots couldn't trust anything south anymore.. And any other coup afterwards deep down was more of greed than any other thing.

All the subsequent coups had a blend of other tribes but didn't give us a better country. The truth remains that coups are an aberration to any democratic society. None of the prosperous countries with world power status ever had their democratic journey punctuated by military intervention.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike by dumiel: 5:29am On May 28, 2021
Deadlytruth:

All the subsequent coups had a blend of other tribes but didn't give us a better country. The truth remains that coups are an aberration to any democratic society. None of the prosperous countries with world power status ever had their democratic journey punctuated by military intervention.

You are 100% right about all your assertions but when it comes to your last sentence, I really want to believe Nigeria will benefit from having its democracy punctuated yet again by the Military as it presently seems the country is headed for doom!

1 Like

Re: PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike by Sapy442: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
johnmartus:
What are you suffer idiot useless OBA that have nothing in upstair lack of historical knowledge is worrying him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers / Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF / "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.