Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

[opinion] South South Should Wake Up And Take More Actions, We Look Lazy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [opinion] South South Should Wake Up And Take More Actions, We Look Lazy (603 Views)

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / OPINION: South West’s Fatal Leap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[opinion] South South Should Wake Up And Take More Actions, We Look Lazy by Luigi03(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2021
I've been observing these Almajiri's for awhile now. I noticed how they sent their boys to destroy farmlands in the SW, sending some of them to IDP camps in Benin Republic, in the process. Same in the SE, with the Easterners forming ESN immediately to counter them.

I believe the attacks on South South states were a bit lesser than those that occurred in the SE and most especially, the SW.

These almajiri fulani herders, think they can bite the hands that feed them? I heard the FG saying something about building schools for their kids and digging bore holes for their cattles. Is cow rearing not a private business? Do they split the cash made from the cattle business with the FG and the citizens of the country? If no, then why should the government use the money from oil sale to build schools and bore holes for these almajiris?

The Niger Delta has had enough and I believe we're gonna see some real actions soon, since these fulani almajiris severely underestimate us.

They were too scared to attack us earlier because they know that should they attack, we will request for our independence, reason they decided to face the SW instead as they probably cannot risk getting us very annoyed.

As per I'm a southerner, I can bodly come out and say the South west and South East Elements, are my brothers. Any attack on the South West is an attack on the South South and South East. Any attack on the South East is an attack on the South South and south west. These almajiris should get that into their skulls. They best not bite the hand that feed em, else we're gonna make em regret ever being born by leaving the zoo!

I believe it is time we had our independence, it is time for the Niger Delta Republic to be formed, alongside our brothers who're gonna have their independence too in Biafra and oduduwa. Anyone who opposes is gonna face the full wrath of the tactical, powerful, well equipped, and always combat ready militants in the Niger Delta Avengers! Trust me, what the IPOB ESN are doing now will only be a child's play, hence the killer fulani's should be very careful.

It is pity that some igbo and Yoruba elements have taken it upon them to always get a hold of our history. They do not want to let go of the history, hence continue to hate one another. I believe it is time to let go of what might have happened in history and unite instead. These northerners dread to see the South unite. Should the South unite, there are even southerners in the nigerian military, and all aren't just gon sit still and watch or even kill their own "real" countrymen. There's gonna be a turn around.

The FG, Almajiri, & Fulani's should pls continue with what they're doing. Whatever they're doing keeps fueling things to our advantage. I believe we're gonna see real actions if the FG does not take their time bcus people are getting really fed up of recent.

God bless Niger Delta Republic
God bless Biafra
God bless Oduduwa
Re: [opinion] South South Should Wake Up And Take More Actions, We Look Lazy by EdoDefence: 7:21pm On May 25, 2021
When we are ready, we will.

You don't go about buying same thing cos your neighbours bought the same thing.

Besides we don't look weak, our brothers the Ijaws have shown the government some taste of Niger Delta trouble using the Niger Delta Avengers to cripple the Nigerian economy

AdakaBoro8
Re: [opinion] South South Should Wake Up And Take More Actions, We Look Lazy by Yoruba1stson: 7:24pm On May 25, 2021
We all say no to fulani terrorists and we should also be ready to defend our lands and our people from these terrorists. If they attack you, attack them back, kill them all, show them no mercy, blood for blood and tooth for tooth
God bless yoruba nation
Re: [opinion] South South Should Wake Up And Take More Actions, We Look Lazy by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2021
EdoDefence:
When we are ready, we will.

You don't go about buying same thing cos your neighbours bought the same thing.

Besides we don't look weak, our brothers the Ijaws have shown the government some taste of Niger Delta trouble using the Niger Delta Avengers to cripple the Nigerian economy

AdakaBoro8
very good thread.. remain two days to cripple the nigeria economy again.. this time around not even gej will stop us.

2 Likes

Re: [opinion] South South Should Wake Up And Take More Actions, We Look Lazy by EdoDefence: 7:33pm On May 25, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i dey come o fr dis idiot yam dat post dis rubbish

Na true oo, na yam e be

Re: [opinion] South South Should Wake Up And Take More Actions, We Look Lazy by MAGG0T(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2021
Wake up now before it's too late and defend your land..

Leave the future tense and execute your plans...those northern terrorists are eating fat from the gold they mine in southern states in terms of oil

.they should continue with their cow rustling, like one idiot said Cattle rearing is more profitable than crude oil...Adamu gaba is a Bastard
Re: [opinion] South South Should Wake Up And Take More Actions, We Look Lazy by Elliot2(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2021
U have my blessing. Until you wake up, I remain a Biafran Ijaw man.
Re: [opinion] South South Should Wake Up And Take More Actions, We Look Lazy by gidgiddy: 9:01pm On May 25, 2021
If there are ethnic groups out there who genuinely want Niger Delta Republic, let them come together and start agitating for it. You see Oduduwa doing their thing. You see Biafra doing their thing. But nobody sees Niger Delta Republic doing anything.

It would good if Ibibio, Ijaw, Urhobo, Ogoni, Efik etc can come together and start a joint effort for an independent homeland. If anything, let them learn it is not easy. Unfortunately, nothing really brings them together

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Like Twitter, Facebook Removes President Buhari’s ‘genocidal’ Threat Post / Nairaland Will Gain Massively From Twitter Ban / ‘I Have Family There’, Buhari Defends Niger Republic Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.