Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Dairy So Far - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Dairy So Far (439 Views)

My Fashion Dairy / 2019 Top Ankara Tops We Have Seen So Far And We Are Loving Them! / New Fashion App. The Best I Have See So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dairy So Far by Beaprime01: 7:53pm On May 25, 2021
Hey! I'm a fashion designer and my brand name is Beaprime. I was inspired to be a designer when I was in 400level. Are you thinking it was too late? Lol. No, it wasn't. I learnt basic aspect in fashion though it wasn't easy yet I survived it. Oh! I forgot to tell you that i was trained by my coursemate, and despite that i give her the respect i would have given if i learnt it from someone else. I started my training by pressing machine for a day and then proceed to brown paper. She taught me on how to cut short skirt (pencil skirt), peplum top ..........
Re: My Dairy So Far by Yusfunoble(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2021
Following...

I would love to ask some questions tho
Re: My Dairy So Far by Beaprime01: 8:25pm On May 25, 2021
Yusfunoble:
Following...

I would love to ask some questions tho

You can ask me any question
Re: My Dairy So Far by Beaprime01: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Good day everyone, during my NYSC at ogun state I had passion for sewing men's wear. I made enquiries from different places but after a few months to end my service my cousin introduced me to his designer. We went there to negotiate and the deal was sealed and I resumed even before I finished service. Chai! I so much enjoy my training amidst friendly young men. They were welcoming and ready to teach. I made a top and sokoto for my cousin the first week I got there and it was nice on him. Winks!!!………..within the few months I planned to learn, I was able to make designed tops, sokoto and trousers. Lemme show you pics of dresses I made after my training

Re: My Dairy So Far by Beaprime01: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
Happy sunday! Let say I am asked to choose between sewing for male or female, I will joyfully choose male. It's very easy and straightforward to cut and sew though there are some complex styles I still prefer a male to female. Less I forget, I'm always available to answer any questions. Feel free to chat me up on WhatsApp 08137266802.
Re: My Dairy So Far by Beaprime01: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2021
These are few styles I made for my client recently. My whatsapp is available to answer any questions about male or female style.

Re: My Dairy So Far by Beaprime01: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Currently running promo

Get this quality shirts at affordable prices

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate Radius For Flare Skirts / Authentic Shoes Discover / Gorgeous And Classy Styles For All Occasions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.