Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Warning To IMO Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To IMO Residents (3837 Views)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To IMO Residents by Dymaco(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2021
mekaboy:

Did you read the link i sent? Mention the states you saw there.
Oga geography is not read rather view on map. Bring on the map. U never answer my question? Why do every region have a train that terminates in their region eg kaduna to abuja, lagos to kano except south east?
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by hegelian: 3:37pm On May 26, 2021
mekaboy:

Is it about wishing? An action will always trigger a reaction. Just letting imo people know what kind of reaction to expect from their actions.

so what actio do you think triggerred ugm, ipob giving its overwlhming support from the people of south east...what action do you think triggered oduduwa republic chants??abi you will shun this reply like the hypocrites that you ar
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by mekaboy(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2021
hegelian:

so what actio do you think triggerred ugm, ipob giving its overwlhming support from the people of south east...what action do you think triggered oduduwa republic chants??abi you will shun this reply like the hypocrites that you ar

The same action that drew people to MMM against every warning. The promise of a better tomorrow. That is what pastors sell, that is what politicans sell , that is what kanu sells.

But underneath the promises, the take something from you presently. Either your money or your vote.
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 26, 2021
mekaboy:

They say when 2 elephants fight, the grass suffers. IMO residents are the grass in this case. So their suffering is just getting started.
You are very funny chap.which elephant.They are python and we are seriously beheading them in imo state.Go to imo state and see how many are still on the road or still wear uniforms.They are even afraid of thr own shadow.I am looking for my own skull to hang at the entrance of my compound.They will never forget imo.The others when they hear python or dance from thr based on posting they Will resign because it will be considered as suicidal.
Long live biafra,long live kanu
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by mekaboy(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2021
Biafran4life:
You are very funny chap.which elephant.They are python and we are seriously beheading them in imo state.Go to imo state and see how many are still on the road or still wear uniforms.They are even afraid of thr own shadow.I am looking for my own skull to hang at the entrance of my compound.They will never forget imo.The others when they hear python or dance from thr based on posting they Will resign because it will be considered as suicidal.
Long live biafra,long live kanu

You a beheading them and your own people are crying. Check the head well to be sure its theirs and not yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZPtr-FoBgU
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by sharpsecret: 11:39pm On May 27, 2021
mekaboy:
There is a saying that you are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem.

The moment you go celebrating ESN/UGM, you have already declared to the security agencies which side you are on.

So wether you like it or not, all of you are part of the UGM and a threat to the security agencies.

Once there is exchange of gunfire, you are all UGM. Don't expect the police or army to be careful about civilians being hurt. As far as you support them openly, you are all UGM.

The police and army will not think twice about shooting unarmed residents during an exchange.

When the raids, killing and bombing starts, dont come to cry online. Accept it as what you invited to yourself.

Modified *

ur analysis is not only wrong but bias and sentimental......how come sheik gumi has not been shot for supporting bokoharam and bandits and how come pantami is still alive for supporting isis...but u want to shoot people for cheering UGM....
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by sharpsecret: 11:46pm On May 27, 2021
mekaboy:
There is a saying that you are either part of the solution or you are part of the problem.

The moment you go celebrating ESN/UGM, you have already declared to the security agencies which side you are on.

So wether you like it or not, all of you are part of the UGM and a threat to the security agencies.

Once there is exchange of gunfire, you are all UGM. Don't expect the police or army to be careful about civilians being hurt. As far as you support them openly, you are all UGM.

The police and army will not think twice about shooting unarmed residents during an exchange.

When the raids, killing and bombing starts, dont come to cry online. Accept it as what you invited to yourself.

Modified *

gone are the days of python dance wen the army go come biafra land do anyhow and go.....if them come na fire for fire...they will kill us but we will make it difficult for them...if na bomb we get am too..bomb imo state we bomb abuja
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by SILVERLINES: 11:56pm On May 27, 2021
mekaboy:

Modified *

OP is just a little brat learning English and punctuations on nairaland.

Keep learning son
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by Sicilyjoe: 12:01am On May 28, 2021
Is just like the people up north celebratin and cheering bokoharam as they own, I saw people watching the activities of the ugm/esn yesterday on phone and they where all happy and saying this is just the beginning
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by mekaboy(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by Sunday2021: 2:59pm On May 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

Yes and get more people to join unknown gun men ... lmao
who cares? If the whole Igbo race like let them joint the ugm, after all we know that 95% of the igbos are in support of this terrorists. I just hope no idiot will start calling UN, US, AU, ECOWAS.
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by mrvitalis(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2021
Sunday2021:
who cares? If the whole Igbo race like let them joint the ugm, after all we know that 95% of the igbos are in support of this terrorists. I just hope no idiot will start calling UN, US, AU, ECOWAS.
So u accept 95% of igbos want out of nigeria and nigeria is just holding them back ...nice
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by Sunday2021: 4:56pm On May 29, 2021
mrvitalis:

So u accept 95% of igbos want out of nigeria and nigeria is just holding them back ...nice
nobody is holding them! If they really want out, they know where to get it. They should tender their request to the national assembly and stop disturbing the cyber space with their useless Biafra nonsense.
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by mekaboy(m): 4:56am On May 31, 2021
Re: Warning To IMO Residents by mekaboy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2021

Re: Warning To IMO Residents by mekaboy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu West PDP Delegates Assures Ugwuanyi Of Their Support / Saint Peter Obi No Dey Give Shishi. Abi My Eye Dey Pain Me? (photo) / 2023: APC Just Credit My Account With 50,000 For Just Recharge Card (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.