Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User (49833 Views)

Pls Help My Friend MTN Number Is Been Used For Whatsapp By Someone Else. / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / Survey Of Country Where Twitter Has Been # Blocked And Those Threatening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by belloabayomi(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2021
Na wa ooo because of WhatsApp Blocking ?

3 Likes

Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by realstars: 7:48am On May 26, 2021
Okay For Better Know How.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Ufedolove: 7:49am On May 26, 2021
And when you confirm that someone has blocked you, especially if it is a girl (I'm talking to guys now), don't go about using other numbers and accounts to stalk or disturb the person that blocked you

If you do so,
You will further lose your respect
It shows you don't value yourself
It shows you don't love yourself
You will become miserable

But if otherwise,
You may regain your respect (nothing spoil if not regained)
Your value increases (due to scarcity)
You will love yourself

Don't go and be forming maturity yen yen yen, if someone (especially a girl you trying to hit on) blocks you, the best, least, most and worst you should do is returning the favour.

8 Likes

Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2021
Firstclass247:
Hello house

I'm 22, with one hand work, tilling work to be precise. but guess what? Since 2018 I started doing this work, I never boost of 40k in my account which is quite disdaining.

Not that I never make such. Is just that this kind of work is a dirty job as dey said. So we are being looked down on. For somebody to pay you complete is a miracle. Where I worked now I made more than 80k, but don't be surprised that I was going home with less than 30k which cover my expenses. And this is fully against my reason of learning this work, which is footing my University education bill.

Don't be surprised that this work never even gave time to write Jamb.

This man we work for Is just good for bringing 30k, he's only interested in his business no calls, no payment over two weeks now. People into this set of work will testify.

I never calculate the hardship of the this job

That is it, from site to site.

But now, iv decided to learn another work. But my question now is between barbing and phone repair which one is more lucrative and also will make a provision for my accademic.

Please guys I need your input.

Open a thread and you'll get your answer.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by chukwuibuipob: 7:51am On May 26, 2021
sad Who cares?
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by debbydams(f): 7:52am On May 26, 2021
squarelead:
Why all this stress because person block me.?
lol cheesy
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2021
I'm not bothered
Block away
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Xj2020: 7:56am On May 26, 2021
The easiest way to know if someone block you on WhatsApp is to search for the person on the platform. If the individual block you, it would clearly show
postbox:

WhatsApp has become the source of many online conversations and is used to communicate with family, colleagues friends, and new acquittance and just like in physical meetings and discussions where conflicts and argument takes place, conflicts and argument takes place here and can lead to an unhealthy disagreement.

Blocking a contact on WhatsApp is a means to limit communication with someone who you don’t want to have conversations anymore. People get blocked on WhatsApp for different reasons best known to those who block other people.

Here are ways to know if you become a victim of the action that stops an interaction with someone who blocks you:

1. Visit their user’s profile
You should visit the WhatsApp user’s profile, where you can see the person’s name, profile photo, and when they were last seen online.

The trick here is that you cannot see any of that information, other than the name if the person blocked you from chatting or calling them.

An easy way to check whether you have been blocked by the user is to tap on their profile. If you have been blocked, you won’t be able to see when the person was online for the last time. Instead of their profile photo, you will see a standard grey and white icon that is given to ever user without a profile photo by default.

2. Send A Message Or Make A Call
WhatsApp functions as a messaging and calling app, so when you want to know whether someone has blocked you, you should try texting them and if you send a message to a contact who has blocked you, you will see one checkmark, meaning it was sent from your phone. However, the one checkmark will never turn into two checkmarks, so the message never gets delivered to the person

Another method is placing a call and this can be an effective method of checking whether you are blocked by someone. When you try calling someone who blocked you, WhatsApp will allow you to do it just to conceal the fact that you had been blocked. However, the person will never pick up.

There are other reasons why your calls may be unanswered but if it happens continually then blocked.

3. Add The User To A Group
This method is the most effective method or approach to knowing if you have been blocked. While the other methods described above don’t provide an actual assurance of giving you the result you need because they can happen as a result of network problems or the person’s lack of desire to update their profile, this last method is the most effective one.

When you have a feeling that someone blocked you on WhatsApp, what you can do is create a group and try adding the person to your group.

If you haven’t been blocked, you will have no problem doing that but If it happens that you were blocked, you will see a message saying that you are not authorized to add that contact. This is the assurance needed to know that someone blocked you from having conversations on WhatsApp with them.

These are three major ways to discover if you have been blocked by someone and it is was written with the hope you find it useful as you interact with people.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2021/05/25/how-to-know-you-have-been-blocked-on-whatsapp-by-a-fellow-user/
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by tayooluwole: 7:56am On May 26, 2021
Just one simple way, add the contact on another whatsapp number and send a message. Chikena
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by baddosky1: 7:57am On May 26, 2021
@postbox

These things you mentioned is what we WhatsApp users already know!

But I want to fault you on this...sometimes it doesn't work like that because if someone loses his phone that uses WhatsApp (an Android phone for instance) and the person does not buy another Android phone immediately but let's say buys a small Torchlight phone that does not have the capacity for WhatsApp and uses that for maybe close to a year, the person's WhatsApp account becomes redundant especially after numerous updates from the previous version.

Eg: If you were running a WhatsApp with version 3.2.0 and your phone gets stolen and you didn't replace it with another phone that can use WhatsApp and after so many months, WhatsApp updates from v3.2.0 to 3.2.1 then 3.2.2 and above your contacts who have upgraded to the current version will not see your display picture anymore and it will look as if you blocked them.

The best and most effective way to know if someone blocked you is to run both WhatsApp and WhatsApp for Business with 2 separate lines on the same device.

The main WhatsApp should be with your main line while the WhatsApp for business another line which your contacts are not aware of!

Now the trick is if you suspect that you have been blocked on the main WhatsApp, go to the WhatsApp for business and check the person's WhatsApp profile...if it shows on the WhatsApp for business but doesn't show on your main WhatsApp, you have been blocked by that person. But if it doesn't show on both of them and you are very sure that person does not have your other line for WhatsApp for Business, it is likely the person had been off WhatsApp for a long time and his/her account is redundant!

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Styluss: 7:58am On May 26, 2021
Firstclass247:
Hello house

I'm 22, with one hand work, tilling work to be precise. but guess what? Since 2018 I started doing this work, I never boost of 40k in my account which is quite disdaining.

Not that I never make such. Is just that this kind of work is a dirty job as dey said. So we are being looked down on. For somebody to pay you complete is a miracle. Where I worked now I made more than 80k, but don't be surprised that I was going home with less than 30k which cover my expenses. And this is fully against my reason of learning this work, which is footing my University education bill.

Don't be surprised that this work never even gave time to write Jamb.

This man we work for Is just good for bringing 30k, he's only interested in his business no calls, no payment over two weeks now. People into this set of work will testify.

I never calculate the hardship of the this job

That is it, from site to site.

But now, iv decided to learn another work. But my question now is between barbing and phone repair which one is more lucrative and also will make a provision for my accademic.

Please guys I need your input.

try barbing...
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2021
squarelead:

Joblessness
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Sijo01(f): 8:03am On May 26, 2021
All these stress for what na angry If someone block you, move on. When they decide to unblock you then you do your own blocking.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by JohnNgene: 8:07am On May 26, 2021
If someone changes his/her WhatsApp settings to restrict people from adding him/her to groups, then that your third method becomes a not-so-effective method just like the 1st and 2nd. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Dagger111(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Only a kindergarten should read this grin. If someone had blocked you, the easiest way to know is by the profile picture. The portion will be blank. This every WhatsApp user knows

No!! I used blank pic as profile pics and when u msg me, it won't deliver at ur end bt i will see and read it, i set it that way.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Guyman111: 8:16am On May 26, 2021
Once you block me! what i will do is to open WhatsApp with another number, make sure that you notice me then block you. But if you are block the second time,my brother you be idiot.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by sylve11: 8:16am On May 26, 2021
RexTramadol1:
Lol you block me, I block you immediately

I hate what I don’t like.

And once I block you, na till thy kingdom come........ even if you unblock me, you go Dey my blacklist fe life.

Something like this is kinda good. cool
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:22am On May 26, 2021
Most times people you dont expect do it so for very silly reasons... Mostly Jealousy but as the saying go... let the punks do their shit.. when they are tired.... at that time you may not even have their time..!!
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Eriokanmi: 8:25am On May 26, 2021
Dagger111:

No!! I used blank pic as profile pics and when u msg me, it won't deliver at ur end bt i will see and read it, i set it that way.
it's possible that way. The message would surely show the "delivered" sign but won't show the "read" blue colour.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Emperor5(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2021
Number 1 is not true. If you don't want any user to know when you are last inline, go to privacy then change "last seen" to nobody.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Ade4dayo70(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2021
R
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Nuelito: 8:29am On May 26, 2021
E be things
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2021
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Ade4dayo70(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2021
Ade4dayo70:
R

All of these because of rejection from a single person out of 7.9Billion world population!

This is ridiculous mehn!

Well...the agenda of capitalism to feed off of people's ignorance must be achieved, hence, the deprivation of access to quality education.

Pursue knowledge with vigor fellas!
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Ashirioluwa: 8:37am On May 26, 2021
We attached too much importance to unnecessary things. Whoever blocked me on WhatsApp has his or her reason so I will respect his or her decision.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Mcslize: 8:39am On May 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Only a kindergarten should read this grin. If someone had blocked you, the easiest way to know is by the profile picture. The portion will be blank. This every WhatsApp user knows

Not always. There are people that hide their profile pic and last seen. Others may think they've been blocked . I hid my profile pic all through last year. It was this year March I started displaying it. Non of my contact could see my pic nor my last seen. It was just blank. I hid it.

So, it's not always true that once someone profile shows blank, it means he or she has blocked you when there are security features on WhatsApp one can use to place those settings in place.

There is another settings. If you send someone message, it won't appeared read. Those two blue marks that usually display that your message has been read won't show even if the message has been read. All that is in your WhatsApp settings.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Dagger111(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
it's possible that way. The message would surely show the "delivered" sign but won't show the "read" blue colour.

Bro, it will only show sent sign (single mark). Whereas, i will receive and read it at my end. Just learn more.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by RightToReject(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2021
Balderdash. One's inability to see when another person is online/was last seen online doesn't automatically mean that hir has been blocked.
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by Rilwayne001: 8:54am On May 26, 2021
squarelead:

If that person dey owe you money, you'll see the need for this stress. Heheh grin
Re: How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User by anonimi: 8:55am On May 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:

You must still be in the kindergarten to say it is what EVERY WhatsApp user knows.
Small pikin too dey worry you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.