Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori (553 Views)

Kanu Reacts To Tammy Abraham And Fikayo England Call-Up / Fikayo Tomori And Tammy Abraham Celebrate Nigeria's 59th Independence Day / England Coach Gareth Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by Naijaodds2021: 8:40pm On May 25, 2021
Ahead of the Euro 2021, England manager Gareth Southgate has left Chelsea pair Tammy Abraham and Fikayo Tomori out of his 33-man provisional squad... https://naijaodds.com/2021/05/25/euro-2021-england-boss-southgate-snubs-tammy-abraham-and-fikayo-tomori/

Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by BabaO2: 8:41pm On May 25, 2021
They can still play for Nigeria
Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by Kingk47: 8:48pm On May 25, 2021
We told you but you guys felt you were unto of the world. Na so a certain Agbonlahor career take end.
Which england midfielder is better than Ndidi and I guess you already know that Nigerian strikers are the hottest now. You look down on Africa and yet you will run to social media and type racism so that we can pity you. Tammy and Fikayo all I can say is accept m HEARTLESS CONDOLENCE on your rejection.

3 Likes

Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2021

Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2021
BabaO2:
which of the Nigeria?

Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by BabaO2: 9:22pm On May 25, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
which of the Nigeria?
The expired one ofcourse

1 Like

Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by decatalyst(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2021
BabaO2:

None of them is needed.

They can goan represent their country. undecided
Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by Kingcalls: 9:27pm On May 25, 2021
Kingk47:
We told you but you guys felt you were unto of the world. Na so a certain Agbonlahor career take end.
Which england midfielder is better than Ndidi and I guess you already know that Nigerian strikers are the hottest now. You look down on Africa and yet you will run to social media and type racism so that we can pity you. Tammy and Fikayo all I can say is accept m HEARTLESS CONDOLENCE on your rejection.

I will do same if I had the opportunity...this country is useless...do u know John fashanu still collects pension from English FA cos he once played for the 3 lions in the 90s ... Nigeria that useless forgets their stars till they go into oblivion

1 Like

Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by Theboy21: 10:12pm On May 25, 2021
Used and dump cheesy cheesy
Forget England decision,They both are not even fit to rep Naija, who will Tammy Abraham bench in Super Eagles right now? Is it Iheanacho, Paul, Simy or Osimhen cheesy cheesy

Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:07am On May 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

I will do same if I had the opportunity...this country is useless...do u know John fashanu still collects pension from English FA cos he once played for the 3 lions in the 90s ... Nigeria that useless forgets their stars till they go into oblivion

The 3 lion don't pay pension its only the premiership clubs that pay
Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by Kingcalls: 2:36am On May 26, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

The 3 lion don't pay pension its only the premiership clubs that pay

Go and do ur research...I think its 10k pounds a year
Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by Karlovych: 2:56am On May 26, 2021
grin grin Gernot Rohr right now

Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by sotall(m): 3:11am On May 26, 2021
undecided
Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by alade26632: 5:03am On May 26, 2021
: which of the Nigeria?The expired one ofcourse
Re: EURO 2021: England Boss Southgate Snubs Tammy Abraham And Fikayo Tomori by hatakekakashi: 7:06am On May 26, 2021
Theboy21:
Used and dump cheesy cheesy
Forget England decision,They both are not even fit to rep Naija, who will Tammy Abraham bench in Super Eagles right now? Is it Iheanacho, Paul, Simy or Osimhen cheesy cheesy
Tammy alone is not fit to represent us. Tomori will bench all of our defenders

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League: See Prize Money For Chelsea, Man City / Marcus Rashford Mural Vandalised Following England's Euro 2020 Final Loss To Ita / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Man Utd Shirt Number Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.