Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

If You Regretted Not Becoming A Footballer Gather Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Regretted Not Becoming A Footballer Gather Here (228 Views)

Victor Osimhen Wins Serie A Footballer Of The Year / 5 Times PL Clubs Regretted Breaking The Bank To Sign Players From Real Madrid / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Regretted Not Becoming A Footballer Gather Here by kenzysmith: 10:48pm On May 25, 2021
Sometimes I hold my pillow at night and cried am a graduate with 2.2 in business administration but am not a happy man, am good at football I dream about football I think about football Imagine my self staring for great clubs like Manchester united, real madrid, celtic and ac Milan right from the age of 13. I always play football after schools with my class mates , at our compound, my Dad has torn almost 30 balls me and my siblings bought. Worst still my Dad is a massive football fan but he don't want any of his kid to play football, I wish I was stubborn, I wish I use my schools fees for my university to fly abroad to chase my football dreams. My dad was insulting me and my younger brother that at age 33 we haven't make it look at mmbappe who is just 21 has made their parents proud as he was saying those words to my hears if there was gun or knife close to me I would have commit murder , I wish I was not raise in as an ajebuttter way of life I wish I was raise from the street maybe by now I would have being thinking of hanging my booths why playing for a team in Europe. If only I could turn back d hands of time I would have done things differently.

2 Likes

Re: If You Regretted Not Becoming A Footballer Gather Here by Eryyy92: 12:08am On May 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
Sometimes I hold my pillow at night and cried am a graduate with 2.2 in business administration but am not a happy man, am good at football I dream about football I think about football Imagine my self staring for great clubs like Manchester united, real madrid, celtic and ac Milan right from the age of 13. I always play football after schools with my class mates , at our compound, my Dad has torn almost 30 balls me and my siblings bought. Worst still my Dad is a massive football fan but he don't want any of his kid to play football, I wish I was stubborn, I wish I use my schools fees for my university to fly abroad to chase my football dreams. My dad was insulting me and my younger brother that at age 33 we haven't make it look at mmbappe who is just 21 has made their parents proud as he was saying those words to my hears if there was gun or knife close to me I would have commit murder , I wish I was not raise in as an ajebuttter way of life I wish I was raise from the street maybe by now I would have being thinking of hanging my booths why playing for a team in Europe. If only I could turn back d hands of time I would have done things differently.
Very poor writing.
I doubt if you really attended any higher institution.
Re: If You Regretted Not Becoming A Footballer Gather Here by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:27pm On May 26, 2021
Eryyy92:
Very poor writing.
hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: If You Regretted Not Becoming A Footballer Gather Here by uthlaw: 8:49pm On May 26, 2021
Eryyy92:
Very poor writing.
black pple with wahala,the ones that attended higher institution are now 15k a month teacher....who write up help!

1 Like

Re: If You Regretted Not Becoming A Footballer Gather Here by Hausa(m): 12:26am On May 27, 2021
I understand how it feels, bro.
Like you, it was football everytime.

I was living with my uncle, and had to always sneak out every now and then to play the beautiful game. I'd come back to receive several strokes of the cane because A, I didn't take permission, and B, I always left the gate open - which he detested because of the environment we were (Ikorodu).
I didn't consider myself a natural talent, but I put in so much to be as good as those who were naturally talented.
Like you, many years later, football, I no play. School, na force I force myself.
I still keep telling myself at over 30 that I know I can still play this game. But God knows best.

I remember my Uncle mocking me one day saying, "how old are you and how old is Diaby."
Another Uncle saw me and mocked, "I thought you'd have been a footballer by now."
E dey pain, but God knows best.

But I still dey play sha...
I dey recover from Malaria and I played two days ago - evening. I go still ball today Thursday.
E no go die.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poirier Vs Mcgregor Fight TV / 2021 AFCON: Super Eagles To Travel By Boat To Cameroon For Tournament / D’tigers: Edoho Blasts American TV Host, Clancy For Saying Nigeria Has No Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.