Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers (634 Views)

Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue / 12 Civilians Posing As Soldiers In Army Uniform Arrested In Ogun State / 67-year-old American Posing As ‘nigerian Prince’ Arrested For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers by Feargirls: 11:09pm On May 25, 2021
GREETINGS EVERYONE
Please am writing this in tears, to let the public note that this woman called Ifeoma Ngoka (ify4life) and her husband Obitex Emmanuel who's picture is below, took over a million naira plus from me for 3years now for a business as agreed but failed to carry out the business and have been making empty promises of paying back.
Now, they've moved into another business called Purity Replenish International with some of her partners like Doosh Doosh Oruche Oranuka Amaka Dooshima Fredrick Tonia Best Ben Nwabuzor and others after duping alot of people from the previous business,to enable them get more people to dupe just as they did in the previous business.
Her Cameroon representatives Emeka Divine Budget Okoye and Josephine Jame are fully aware of these.The last time she visited Cameroon,she promised to pay me but ended up running away through boat.
Please I beg all those who know this couple to kindly beg them to refund back my money.
Ifeoma Ngoka (ify4life) and @Obitex Emmanuel please give me back my money to avoid bringing curse upon yourselves.
To the innocent ones out there, please note that this couple are scammers the owns Purity Replenish International , claiming is from Canada.(A new platform to dupe more innocent people)
Thanks to the blogs that have promised to help me carry this pleading round. Am still looking for blogs that will help my cry to be heard round the world.
I promise to inform you all and take down this post as soon as my money is been returned.
Thanks and remain blessed�

These are their photos below

Re: I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers by Feargirls: 11:10pm On May 25, 2021
My WhatsApp conversations with the woman. She was smart to delete her messages

Re: I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers by Feargirls: 11:11pm On May 25, 2021
More screenshots

Re: I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers by Feargirls: 11:18pm On May 25, 2021
After exposing her on Facebook and in the group she catches her prey from, she made a defamatory post about me and my husband on Facebook. See below:

Re: I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers by Feargirls: 11:20pm On May 25, 2021
As you all can see, she even uploaded my wedding photos all in the bid to emotionally blackmail me

Re: I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers by Feargirls: 11:22pm On May 25, 2021
Please I need advice from you all. I have been in this forum for over 6 years. What can I do? This woman is a cheap blackmail and she is swindling many unsuspecting individuals with her husband. They organize seminars, share refreshment and make you believe it is all true. I need to get her arrested and I am residing in Cameroon.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers by Wawelexy(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2021
Madam, u need to come down to naija(IJEBU precisely). All u need is just their names and picture and wait for alert of ur complete money within a week. Stupid mofos denting the images of Nigerian all across the globe.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers by Feargirls: 12:22am On May 26, 2021
Mod push to front page. I can imagine the pain this woman is passing through. Let people identify this crooked couple. Do something mods

Seun
Re: I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers by Draslo(m): 12:25am On May 26, 2021
I stopped reading immediately I saw Colona. grin

This is an intra-Ipob scam so the rest of us don't really care. 3 years and you're just voicing out now, ase ni e. If you see that money back complete, call me a bastard.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Couple Posing As Online Marketers by Cokahot: 1:55am On May 26, 2021
You are just a rapist and a dummie
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool U ARE A LUCKY GUY BCUS D LADY IS SO DAM HOT AND CUTE. I BET U SHE WILL BE TIGHT AND SOFT. IF U AR BEEN SCAM BY SUCH CUTE LADY DEN U ARE LUCKY. JUST BE HAPPY AND GET UR SELF A NICE KUSH. BCUS IF AM U I WILL GET MY SELF A HOLLY GRAM KUSH.. WTF MAN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

20 Year Old Imo State University Student And Others Murdered / See Pictures Of Baba Ijebu In Court Today Here / Shocking As Nigeria Man Items Was Stolen In South Africa Airport (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.