Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,588 members, 7,843,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Why My Brother, Seun Kuti Walked Out Of My Party In The Presence Of Sanwo Olu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Brother, Seun Kuti Walked Out Of My Party In The Presence Of Sanwo Olu (1081 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub / Moments Burna Boy Walked Out On His Mother And Grandfather During An Interview / Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Brother, Seun Kuti Walked Out Of My Party In The Presence Of Sanwo Olu by MckenzieSkyBlog: 3:14am On May 26, 2021
Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's eldest daughter, Yeni Kuti, has explained why her brother, Seun Kuti walked out on the governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo Olu during her 60th birthday celebration.

A video of Seun Kuti walking out on Gov. Sanwo Olu while he was still talking during his sister’s birthday party went viral and almost everyone concluded that he walked out on the governor because of a little misunderstanding.

But his sister Yeni Kuti has taken to her social media handle to clear the air saying that Seun Kuti didn’t walk out on the governor as speculated but rather left because...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Why My Brother, Seun Kuti Walked Out Of My Party In The Presence Of Sanwo Olu by habiham: 4:41am On May 26, 2021
Because your father always relate with honest people that care for the poor masses
Re: Why My Brother, Seun Kuti Walked Out Of My Party In The Presence Of Sanwo Olu by Koryc: 5:20am On May 26, 2021
This seun no just send anybody, but I know Fela would have grabbed the mic and start singing ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE.

1 Like

Re: Why My Brother, Seun Kuti Walked Out Of My Party In The Presence Of Sanwo Olu by Pmpm: 6:04am On May 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Why My Brother, Seun Kuti Walked Out Of My Party In The Presence Of Sanwo Olu by nzeobi(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2021
He walked out in protest of the lekki shootings

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Ologundudu Cries Out, "Am Not Dead But Alive To Reveal More SECRETS" / The Proven Ways To Get Facebook Followers And Engagement For Free In 2021 / Where To Buy Raw Sea Salt In Lekki-Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.