Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto (3256 Views)

“I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another” – Rosaline Meurer Replies Tonto Dikeh / Annie Idibia Finally Replies Tonto Dikeh, Tells Her She's Old Now / Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Okoyeaniche(m): 3:19am On May 26, 2021
Nigerian actress and Churchill’s new wife, Rosy Meurer has fired back at her husband’s ex-wife, Tonto Dikeh over her recent post.

A few hours ago, Tonto Dikeh took to her social media handles to advise men and women to stop going back to their ex, stating that anyone whose ex is still their type is a failure in life.

She explained that growth is necessary for every aspect of life and anyone who doesn’t want to go back to their vomit must level up.

She tweeted,

“DEAR WOMAN/MAN IF YOUR EX IS STILL YOUR TYPE, then you have FAILED…

"Dear Women/MEN, we Level Up not To Go back to Our Vomits.

"Hashtag GROWTH IS VERY NECESSARY IN ALL ASPECT OF OUR LIFE

"Hashtag BY ALL MEANS GROW."

Her tweet raised some eyebrows as fans insinuate that she was shading her ex-husband Churchill and his new wife Rosy.

Reacting to Tonto Dikeh's post, Rosy Meurer said that...READ MORE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by iampeterben(m): 3:26am On May 26, 2021
Okoyeaniche:
Nigerian actress and Churchill’s new wife, Rosy Meurer has fired back at her husband’s ex-wife, Tonto Dikeh over her recent post.

A few hours ago, Tonto Dikeh took to her social media handles to advise men and women to stop going back to their ex, stating that anyone whose ex is still their type is a failure in life.

She explained that growth is necessary for every aspect of life and anyone who doesn’t want to go back to their vomit must level up.

She tweeted,

“DEAR WOMAN/MAN IF YOUR EX IS STILL YOUR TYPE, then you have FAILED…

"Dear Women/MEN, we Level Up not To Go back to Our Vomits.

"Hashtag GROWTH IS VERY NECESSARY IN ALL ASPECT OF OUR LIFE

"Hashtag BY ALL MEANS GROW."

Her tweet raised some eyebrows as fans insinuate that she was shading her ex-husband Churchill and his new wife Rosy.

Reacting to Tonto Dikeh's post, Rosy Meurer said that...READ MORE
Na una know wetin una dey recycle
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:34am On May 26, 2021
All these careless barnis, make dem get out abeg angry

1 Like

Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Nobody: 5:32am On May 26, 2021
So you guys have turned yourselves to Recycle bins now because of a man? SMH for them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Vulcanheph(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2021
It's very obvious that TOnTO DICKeh is very pained to see that Churchill has moved on with his life and is doing everything to make him feel pained.

1 Like

Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2021
No be them fault nah, na the idiot for middle !

1 Like

Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Khd95(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2021
Can we donate this oloshos to Boko Haram in exchange for Leah sharibu

3 Likes

Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Onyi22(f): 8:18am On May 26, 2021
grin Like for Tonto share for Rosy

1 Like

Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by femi4: 8:26am On May 26, 2021
CharisEleos:
So you guys have turned yourselves to Recycle bins now because of a man? SMH for them.
One man's bin is another man's shelve
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Muna4real(f): 8:41am On May 26, 2021
This rosy does not have sence.
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by pepperdemzombie: 8:53am On May 26, 2021
Muna4real:
This rosy does not have sence.
Na Tonto get sense?
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Muna4real(f): 8:58am On May 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Na Tonto get sense?

Yes.
She simply gave an advice while foolish rosy took it personal.
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by pepperdemzombie: 9:04am On May 26, 2021
Oloriburuku, e pain am die! Gbas gbos, dem box am to corner! That's why Churchill disgraced her that he doesn't want her around his home when she wanted to use her son as a bait to come visiting for weekends after Court order.
She now said the boy can't go ALONE cos Churchill is fetish, hence her public insult and seizing the boy. She thinks the boy will be the only child.
Shameless idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by MickzyDonald: 9:12am On May 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Oloriburuku, e pain am die! Gbas gbos, dem box am to corner! That's why Churchill disgraced her that he doesn't want her around his home when she wanted to use her son as a bait to come visiting for weekends after Court order.
She now said the boy can't go ALONE cos Churchill is fetish, hence her public insult and seizing the boy. She thinks the boy will be the only child.
Shameless idiot.
He shock her boss, if not for the guy wised up, she for don use toto lure am again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by pepperdemzombie: 9:16am On May 26, 2021
Muna4real:

Yes.
She simply gave an advice while foolish rosy took it personal.
Advice indeed! Then why are people crying that Churchill moved to Rosaline? She wanted to go back using the son as a bait to spend weekends after Court order. Churchill disgraced her that he doesn't want her in his house. Hence the public insult and seizing the boy. She thought that will be his only child.
Where are those who says she is too big and moved on already?
If Churchill was the one that posted such, they should have tagged him petty and call him derogatory names, but Tonto's post is an advice.
Did Rose mention anybody's name?
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Nobody: 9:19am On May 26, 2021
femi4:
One man's bin is another man's shelve

Hmm...
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by pepperdemzombie: 9:29am On May 26, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's very obvious that TOnTO DICKeh is very pained to see that Churchill has moved on with his life and is doing everything to make him feel pained.
Her fans said she is too big now, if na Churchill make this post, dem for don abuse am reach page 10.
Dem say Andre na Dikeh family heir, Churchill name another heir for himself, dem dey cry. Churchill is petty to name another heir but Tonto is not petty for renaming his son.
Dem say na Churchill never move on. Ordinary posting that God has restored him, they insulted him for it.
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by pepperdemzombie: 9:33am On May 26, 2021
MickzyDonald:

He shock her boss, if not for the guy wised up, she for don use toto lure am again
You will only know the real value of something after you have lost it.
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by MickzyDonald: 9:39am On May 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You will only know the real value of something after you have lost it.
Exactly, that's why it's better to rethink than to quickly deside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Raeheemwayne: 11:16am On May 26, 2021
LOL...THE FUTURE IS INDEED FEMALE!!!
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Zhongkui: 11:17am On May 26, 2021
Facebook account for sale. 10+ years with over 3.5k friends
Quote me if you're a serious buyer
NB. No scam please. I need the money urgently
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by LikeAking: 11:59am On May 26, 2021
Church hill geting dem pretty girls pregnant.

The real Alffa male.
Re: We Dey Recycle Ourselves, I Chop Your Own, You Chop Another - Rosy Replies Tonto by Zane2point4(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2021
Men are scum men are scum see as these white washed bleached girls deh struggle for man.

(1) (Reply)

Admire Mninginisi Is Only 26-Years Old But Looks Like An Old Man (PIX) / Comic actor John Okafor weds longtime partner, Stellamaris (See Photos) / Barcelona To Sign Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.